Why do Americans think it's normal to drink soda every day?

Why do Americans think it's normal to drink soda every day?

Attached: 999999-69000009826.jpg (1500x1500, 114.83K)

japan does it so they try to copy anything japans does.

Attached: 2445.jpg (287x175, 11.26K)

We don't. Stop assuming americans are what you see on tv you fucking dolt.

Why are euros so poor they can't afford nice things like soda everyday?

>We don't.
American cope.

I tell you most of us don't drink soda all fucking day and you call it cope? Where are you from where you're an expert on daily life in the US?

>nice things like soda

Attached: 04875934857394857.jpg (446x395, 72.95K)

>Russians still mad pepsi and coke left their shithole and now they have to drink Putin's piss and shit.
just dump your communists bullshit and we might let you have american products again, lick our boots and everything will be forgiven, come on Ivan, we know that's how it will end. now bow.

I dont know but I hate it. Its insane when soda is cheaper than water and people are choosing filth from immoral companies because they are scraping by economically and the tap water in the area is even less fit for human consumption.
To top it off collecting rain water is criminal.

Where does this happen?

it came to me in a dream

Michigan.

With the exception of collecting rain water that is.

This is an average american man, of course drinking sugary drinks is 'normal' to them

Attached: Untitled.png (700x525, 781.5K)

We don't. We drink these every day, and the energy cancels out the fat so it makes us stronger.

Attached: 001621707.jpg (900x900, 98.68K)

Another fun fact, smoking doesn't actually damage your teeth. People just smoke menthols cuz they got the mint in them and think "yea, this feels like toothpaste it's cleaning my teeth"

Attached: download (29).jpg (275x183, 10.22K)

merica

>smoking doesn't actually damage your teeth
true but it will damage all of the soft tissue in your mouth including your gums.

Back in my day we portrayed Animaterr Man as this guy. Before this whole clown persona.

same concept as the covid vaccine. they heavily promote it and cram it down your throat every 5 min on commercials billboards, etc. that eventually people will think its good for them

>same concept as the covid vaccine
aside from the overwhelming evidence that soda causes long term health issues.

>they
I don't see any world governments or pharmaceutical companies promoting soda. In fact, it's considered wildly unhealthy by literally all health institutions.

The tobacco industry is proof that no matter how bad an industry is, the government is addicted to the tax money and will never get rid of it.

I can't speak for everyone else but I just don't give a fuck. Soda tastes good. I drink more water than I do soda but I don't look at a soda and think, "oh jeez that's gonna make me fat". What a bunch of self conscious faggots. Eat and drink what you want. That's like asking why I think it's normal to eat chinese take out every week. Hmmm....let me think about it real hard....It tastes fucking amazing??