Little bits o'?

Little bits o'?

Attached: corn.jpg (232x250, 6.89K)

KILL YOURSELF EUSTACE
You're a fat mentally ill fucking tranny. When are you gonna give poppa and momma EUSTACE a rest from taking care of their shit loving insane troon son and blow your fucking brains out?

Attached: 1660136224362529m.jpg (524x1024, 108.52K)

Every thread, every letter, every pixel, here you are. What am I supposed to do? Call the doctor and have him restrain you so you don't offend your own schizophrenic self by entering my thread of your own free will? MEDS!

The real fat mentally ill tranny is you

ive been on Any Forums literally forever (about 3 years) can someone explain who is logfag, who is andy, who is eustace and who is animaterman? are all 4 the same person?? i always get confused in these threads lol

No one wants you here. No one likes you. Fuck off, your a mentally ill weirdo who trolls all day but cries when he/she gets trolled

They are all the same fat mentally ill loser

but in the image it says that logfag calls other people eustace???

but in the threads, people reply to the person posting logs calling them E and eustace, which doesnt make sense

im really confused still LMAO

Its a meme. It keeps evolving.

There are obviously several people who are currently posting.
E is no longer active.

I personally only post about Corey and never about logs because I dont think the logging is that funny although it is somewhat funny.

> latest updates from UMC Hospital:

> As said Corey had a car accident which caused a polytraumatic open fracture of his femoral bone.

> The fracture has already been fixed by surgeons however a new complication came up: A sepsis due to bacteria in his blood caused by the open penetrative wound.

> The doctors started an empirical antibiotic therapy with Gentamicin and Ciprofloxacin because Corey is unfortunately allergic against Vancomycin, the first line therapy.

> They suspect the strain currently growing inside Coreys blood is S. Aureus although it might also be Haemophilus.

> They started IV antibiosis.

> Also Corey is currently receiving intravenous Midazolam for sedation and Norepinephrine to stabilize him hemodynamically.

> Currently Corey is no longer conscious after his blood pressure dropped rapidly.

He has been moved to intensive care unit for critically ill patients.

Attached: 5.jpg (640x476, 99.73K)

And yet... here you are? How's that work?
"Logfag" is Animaterr Man (all me), also known as... well, I go by many names, let's leave it at that. I'm the king of Any Forums. Andy is the guy whose shit is delicious. Eustace is THIS SCHIZO HERE . He's mentally ill so he thinks I'm multiple guys but also one guy and behind literally any post he doesn't like on the internet.
MEDS!
Eustace has been off his meds lately and believes we're him now. No, it doesn't make any sense. It's really sad. Please help remind him to take his meds.

I'M SCREAMING!

Attached: 1660133179465772m.jpg (1024x920, 132.3K)

Act your age for once, E...

All you EUSTACE. Kill yourself

Attached: 1659739531855566.jpg (530x530, 41.03K)

lil bits of bullet in your head! :) :)

E, you really think there's one big conspiracy, run by multiple guys who happen to all share your name, to post logs of shit all day just to piss you off? Pfft! Get over yourself, man. They're steamy and creamy. That's it. That's all it's ever been. You don't have to like it. You just have to mature enough to live and let live.

Take the shot, schizo. I'm waiting...

careful what you wish for :) teehee!

I'M RIGHT HERE! TAKE THE FUCKING SHOT! I'M LITERALLY ASKING FOR IT! HELL, I'll WRITE UP A FUCKING LETTER TO THE AUTHORITIES SAYING I BLACKMAILED YOU INTO DOING IT! JUST TAKE THE SHOT!

meds take required sperggy

hehe, stinky poo poo!!

lil bits o corn down my fucking throte?????????/ bitch BIRW;THUIRGJEKNGBES;FJGKN;RIWHOUQ3THO3;;OHJWGREHSJHFGS;SLFHJFSLHJD;GDHSLLFJS;DGNJKDBV;XCVBXM

THEY ARE BROWN AND THEY ARE CROWING!