What's the comfiest way to browse Any Forums?

What's the comfiest way to browse Any Forums?

Attached: 228577.jpg (640x440, 81.8K)

While getting blown on a chaise lounge

Kuroba Ex on mobile
4chanx on desktop

While sitting on a park bench butt naked except for socks in Crocs

That's a big guy

while getting paid a lot at a job where you dont have to do shit

on my CRT

Attached: 1650568815111.jpg (4608x3456, 3.79M)

A girl I know uses Any Forums. I should say, I know her but I'm not sure if she knows me. I just saw her using Any Forums one day and followed her home. I just go on her property at night time and stare through her window while she browses Any Forums. Usually I'd be outside her window in a trenchcoat masturbating at this time of night but she wasn't home so I'm just at my place making a sexdoll out of pillows and sticky tape

On 4channel.org opened Brave mobile browser while you are hiking in the woods

Second most comfy is on PC, slightly intoxicated

dashchan on my faux leather couch drinking coffee and eating a cruller while cardinals chirp and crunch sunflower seeds out on my patio. The temperature is a mild 68 and my ceiling fan is set on low. I'm wearing a white jockey brand undershirt and reebok gym shorts. One leg is on an ottoman.

no captcha of course because I'm not poor and bought pass years ago.

the only way this could be more comfy is if my cat was inside and sat next to me, with his back against my arm. Although the motion of me constantly reaching for my mug would probably make him move.

in bed, on a librebooted x200

Attached: Screenshot_20220830_112603.jpg (720x729, 45.26K)

Outdoor

Attached: 27586DC8-46D2-4A22-A08A-61E905F2524F.jpg (3264x2448, 1.64M)

>kurobaex
enjoy a 96kB file limit on Any Forums (it keeps getting lower and lower). seriously considering migrating to laptopposting. can't even post picrel there without prior ffmpeg tomfoolery
>4chanx on desktop
bazed

Attached: 1661855411343.jpg (736x736, 140.51K)

Can you sync bookmarks and my posts of those two together?

I don't think so. But it is possible since both are FOSS and either dev might end up implementing sync if it's a popular request.

>enjoy a 96kB file limit on Any Forums
Isn't this a problem with Any Forums?

On my desktop in my hom office on a 32" monitor.

Are you me?! lol