So suddenly these stupid cunt faggots want to defund law enforcement?

So suddenly these stupid cunt faggots want to defund law enforcement?

Attached: Stupid Cunt.png (898x385, 41.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homan_Square_facility
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/feb/24/chicago-police-detain-americans-black-site
theintercept.com/2015/02/26/exclusive-chicago-black-site-detainee-speaks/
stoplapdspying.org/top-10-lies-by-lapd-on-drone-use/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They have no idea what they want.
You remember when that right wing militia took over that park? And law enforcement just blockaded it and it kind of vanished?

Thats the official playbook for dealing with them. Seal them in together and they rip themselves apart. Because theyre reactionary af like this ajd have no actual values or unified truth theyre prone to infighting and turning against themselves.
Literallt because shit like this. Their beliefs change in the fly based on what theyre outraged about now.

Getting rid of a corrupt Federal agency that wasn't supposed to be around this long isn't the same as wanting to defend the local and state cops/sheriff

mans getting disgruntled over a twitter post
one could argue the exact opposite, that suddenly leftists are ok with law enforcement when it agrees with their beliefs
both takes are retarded and irrelevant to the truth

Are you equating a federal agency that's pretty much done whatever the fuck it wants since it inception with local police forces?

Yeah. Totally different. The local and state cops are corrupt LOCAL agencies that do whatever the fuck they want. Totally different.

Lol ok

keep sucking that leather daddy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homan_Square_facility
>do waht ever the fuck they want
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/feb/24/chicago-police-detain-americans-black-site

theintercept.com/2015/02/26/exclusive-chicago-black-site-detainee-speaks/

Attached: inside job.jpg (285x177, 6.23K)

Hopefully more people will realize that conservatives believe in nothing.

>corrupt LOCAL agencies that do whatever the fuck they want
stoplapdspying.org/top-10-lies-by-lapd-on-drone-use/

This. Their beliefs all change the moment Fox News tells them to

When it's a federal agency weaponized by one party, yes.

you will be the first to hang Ivan

Attached: index.jpg (450x245, 21.68K)

>irrelevant ramblings

theyre literally just copying the left lmaoooo ;o;

oh Komrade Borios when are you getting off and going back to your Brutalist Apartment Inspired by a Concrete Bunker and listen to Kraftwork?

Attached: Kool Aid.jpg (4036x2611, 1.37M)

You didn't care when Trump tried to weaponize it.

We must note that this is all coming from the same party that relentlessly chanted “lock her up” when they thought Hillary Clinton had used her private email account improperly as Secretary of State, and then continued to chant “lock her up” about any Democrat they randomly disagreed with on policy. This is also the same party that accused Biden of wanting to “defund the police,” which they found to be a very extreme position.

In fact, Rep. Anthony Sabatini (R-Fla.), whom I quoted above, called for the FBI to arrest Democratic gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum before he called on Monday night for Florida to “sever all ties” with government law enforcement agencies “immediately.”

It is looking very much as if Republicans love the concept of “law and order” when it means arresting and murdering Black people for petty crimes or crimes they didn’t comment—but they want to get rid of said law enforcement entirely when it may mean that Donald Trump is finally held accountable for his countless crimes, including inciting an insurrection because he lost an election.

Greene even tweeted a photo of the American flag upside down, which does seem to fly in the face of every Republican who’s said Brittney Griner should stay in Russia because she has protested police violence in America.

It seems that Republican patriotism and allegiance to law enforcement only goes so far—at the point where it holds Trump accountable, it must be stopped.

Attached: 172555.jpg (750x739, 81.43K)

Oh please tell us how many democrats he had raided and how many phones they confiscated from sitting democrat politicians!

that's different ....
But her Emails
>buterymales

Attached: still seething.png (598x595, 286.09K)

>because she has protested police violence in America.

No it's because she said america was the most racist country on earth and refused to even be present when the national anthem was played. Leftist lunatics love to change facts at their whim but forget the internet exists.

Also, who is the FBI actually moving against? Also, I hope you're armed and ready for the coming conflict.

MTG is literally more retarded than a thousand retards

Hunter Biden ring a bell?

the left literally thinks its no problem she had thousands of classified documents on a personal server

Oh you mean the incriminating laptop the FBI later admitted was real but the left was covered by big tech censorship? You mean that shit? You all deserve death.

wait what office did he hold?

lol you fags are so easy to unhinge

Attached: 1273210920584.jpg (499x449, 44.55K)

I like being a Libertarian. Watching some of the GOP members realize maybe they should be Libertarians instead is interesting.

To me the most retarded of the GOP are the ones that have both Don’t thread on me stickers along with thin blue line and/or pro law enforcement stickers. Who do they think is going to take their guns?

still waiting for the laptop... two more weeks?

Attached: k6rLI17.jpg (1155x1513, 221.29K)

>Who do they think is going to take their guns?
The Punisher

You know Ivanka and Jared did THE EXACT SAME THING while in government (nepotism and stupidity)

Trump ally Scott Perry says FBI have seized his phone following Mar-a-Lago raid
>yikes

Attached: Blog-Vietnam.jpg (700x877, 681.47K)

that's different cause its people they simp for

Attached: ocq53rd83wd61.jpg (700x864, 95.82K)

The FBI is not law enforcement lmfao. Al Capone is dead. They've long exceeded their mandate.

First they came for the officials who tried to overthrow the government-and I said nothing.

Because I did not try to overthrow the government, lol get fucked.

“First they came for Roger Stone, and I said, ‘great.’ Next they came for Alex Jones, and I said ‘good.’ Then they came for Donald Trump and I said, ‘this is also excellent!’”

Attached: 1650744039507.jpg (819x1024, 174.92K)

FBI director James Comey dropped a bomb on Hillary with his investigation announcement just 11 days before the election. And republicans cheered. Talk about politics and partisan timing.

We are 2+ years out from an election trump hasn’t even formally announced he’s running in.

This is not some end of democracy bs. They were plenty happy with fbi first go around

They should. Defunding the police would bring peace for once.

Do you not understand their mandate and work they do? Look it up, all kidding aside they cover a ton of necessary shit at fed level.

you heard the faggot...wrap it boys all crime is solved.. all kidnappings are returned
all pedos are hung.. the FBI is done

Attached: 2sf2l27mhla91.jpg (1080x1293, 84.08K)

"lol ok" is the response of someone who has nothing left to say when they've been proven wrong