Regardless of what you think of him, he’s right about 18/19 years olds being preferable to 26 and up...

Regardless of what you think of him, he’s right about 18/19 years olds being preferable to 26 and up. So many roasties got mad

Attached: 30536737-9D11-4C0B-9D6E-657275AD22C4.jpg (1170x1111, 1.18M)

I don't know who he is.

Fuck off, Andrew

id prefer more men in their thirsties dated 18/19 year olds, cause i like women in their 30s and it would be cool if more were skngle

especially if youre a dude early to mid thristies that makes good money, you can get a younger woman.

this guys like ben shapiro but even more basic. spouting common sense that retarded beta males go "whoa hes right!!!" and you spergs make him famous for it.

>Regardless of what you think of him, he’s right about 18/19 years olds being preferable to 26 and up
That's true. He's a douchebag and a grifter, but he's right about wombmen.

I'm 48 dating a 26 year-old

>this guys like ben shapiro
His father might have been a jigaboo, sure, but comparing him to that rat kike is really going too far.

I have no idea who this scrawny little pedophile is. You're probably a faggot if you listen to this guy tho.

Ben Shapiro & Jordan Peterson are Sigma males, faggot.

who the fuck is this guy

im 48 dating 14, not a damn thing libs can do about it, legal in my country

Attached: 1654682863841.jpg (334x506, 28.21K)

I don't take advice from a pyramid scheme salesman

Attached: 1639613165546.png (421x421, 393.36K)

Tate's father was a chess champion, tiny dicked faggot. And Shapiro would own you, lefty.

what country? I wanna go move there desu

Damn, what country?

He couldn’t get water out of a boot if the instructions were on the bottom

Is this that "get rich quick" faggot? Why would I listen to a word of his?

lmao. JP isn't a sigma male. I respect him more than I should for actually saying shit that's gotten people to improve their lives, but he's far from sigma

i'm talking in the sense of acquiring fame through just saying normal shit. here's ben shapiro
>"there are only 2 genders"
>retards go crazy "durr hes right omg"
they're saying basic common sense shit every normal person already understands. it's like if some feminist said you don't need oxygen to live and i made a podcast saying "oxygen is vital to the human body you absolutely need it to live" and then a bunch of beta sperg retards were like "holy shit he's right and i agree with him so i'm right and that makes me feel smart" and then paid me 60k to start doing lectures at their events. the only difference is that this bald queer bait had to weave in tons of unagreeable gay shit first to gain a following. now he's calming down and saying it's ok to date young chicks.

well the roman letters don't even apply to humans anyway.
None of us have to worry about actual survival, there is no packs of humans running wild looking to follow an alpha