Why shouldnt I become a truck driver?

Why shouldnt I become a truck driver?

Attached: Test_2.png.resize.jpg (600x600, 72.89K)

You will lose the opportunity to become a drug dealer.

Lot lizards are frowned upon nowadays.

Not really, he will just have to haul bulk from state to state to retailers

It’s not like the old days anymore.

Attached: E58954C0-79C8-4AFF-9454-FE5DA5759622.jpg (640x420, 63.73K)

there's A LOT of money being poured into self driving tech for trucks. shouldn't be a surprise either as trucker is one of the most popular professions. truckers are on borrowed time

Become one if you can. Though I dunno, historically speaking Teamsters are connected with the mob and the DoT, so you'll be smack dab in the middle of the economy.

Arguably that's a reason to do it, you'll learn alot about the country, but you'll be in a gray area.

Drive for a construction company. They pay good money and give nice benefits for Class A drivers. Maybe more if you're good with a shovel. I should know, working to be one right now. Its a nice way to avoid wage cuckery.

Where do you stand on murdering prostitutes?

because it's not fulfilling work. Manual labor is the way to go, they're the happiest in the workforce too

you'll only make real money trafficking Mexicans and their drugs

Because it actually costs a lot of money and time to get all your licenses and certifications. If you're lucky enough to be sponsored by a trucking company you're then committed to sucking their dick for at least 6 years. There is also millions of miles of red tape you have to go through just to get from job to job and you best be good at paperwork and phone calls because you will be on them constantly if you want to even try to utilize the higher paying jobs that require port access. There is a trucker shortage for a reason, user.

>self-driving truck causing 20 car pileup killing 30 people, injuring 50+
>company gets sued for billions
trucks arent going anywhere until they can figure out tiny cars first.

Because most large freight hauling companies are shit to work for, and those are the only ones that'll hire someone right out of CDL school

my grandfather worked for some large trucking company (forget the name, they use solid orange background and black lettering for their name). he was in his 60s and they trained and hired him. he loved it as an old man.

a duie pyle

without uppers, blow and hookers, what's the point?

Attached: 91DqEcLI7ML._SL1500_.jpg (1064x1500, 361.2K)

Had my cdl for just over a year now, never went over the road and landed a good job with a construction company, trucking sucks for the most part but allows scum like us to make decent coin

Attached: 1659847789463133.png (1024x479, 91.46K)

might as well just do doordash or something you probably make just as much

Attached: 1656110867854.jpg (482x625, 353.33K)

drug tests