Tim Sweeney HATES Windows 11

EPIC Linux when???
He can't have posted that without second intentions.
Epic will challenge Microsoft.

Attached: 1661843284001.jpg (1080x2400, 639.6K)

why are bing bing wahoo chuds so resistent against minor changes to windows' appearence again? literally nothing's changes besides the taskbar

grow up manchildren

>"First they came for the taskbar, and i did not speak out for I didn't care about it..."
Sooner or later they will butcher something you hold dear and there will be nobody left to be on your side.

Microsoft spent about 8 years not addressing any significant issues with Windows while adding more issues on top and all they have to show for it is a slightly more rounded UI and a worse taskbar

I don’t care, what are they going to remove? There would be third party program that will replace it likely. I don’t use windows or play vidya anyway.
Not like I even like windows 8 and else, but you tards always cry online every time ms changes anything in UI.

>why are bing bing wahoo chuds so resistent against minor changes to windows' appearence again?
Only bing bing wahoo fools willingly use the latest windows version before it's stable

Yeah, about that... Lol, good luck, lmao even
Especially when win12 removes sideloading apps outside of microcuck store
Feel free to screenshot

can you really not save something in c:/?

He probably means root directory of C drive, similar to how in Unix you need admin privileges to create a new folder there

>takeown /a /r /f C:\
Not my problem.

Nah, he is wrong, werks on my machine

Why would I care about this faggot's opinion?

They won’t do that, and who uses UWP from outside ms store anyway? Most people use win32 apps, which are installed the traditional way.
I don’t give a fuck if they change something in ui. I don’t even use windows at home.

No, you are wrong. Tim Epic is going to make EPIC GAMES™ exclusive to Windows 7.

just post the dog already

Test

wait for 12

Wtf are you saying I won't be able to just drop portable programs into c root like I've been doing?
If the permissions system hasn't changed what is the point?

>tim epic is a vertichad
based

Attached: 1655770982243.jpg (3840x2160, 1.42M)

He's just jealous that he didn't think of Windows 11 first

Yeah, sure... Especially with the way they treat certificates on executables and think of many open sores programs and indie vidya as a virus.
You VILL use microcuck-approved executables and you VILL be happy.

>Can't save files in C:/
why.

My money is on a custom shell / launcher / desktop environment.