I did it

I finally did it, at the age of 30, i am now making over 100k. This has been a goal of mine since I was 23 and

no one cares.

No one in my family is worth 2 farts on a beach. I have accomplished a lot and not having anyone give a damn is a real bummer.

What have you accomplished that you want to brag about that no one cares about, user?

Attached: Duck.jpg (500x500, 40.85K)

Can you help me make it OP. I'm 29 and have been needing for the last 3 years. I need out bit I refuse to wageslave. Hire me?

Neeting*

Attached: 1659339653408119.jpg (554x554, 38.39K)

I can fit big horse cocks and monster dicks in my ass

Imagine needing validation from other people.

Programming is fun and pretty easy. "Learn 2 code" is a meme for a reason.

yeah but are you happy?

Bruh I'm 32, too late to start learning shit

I’m older than you and I learn new things everyday

You deserve nothing then.

Im happy with my job, yes.

Not wrong...

It aint.

I would love to help

I've accomplished nothing. I have no ambition.

Do tell then faggot, how long does it take to learn the skill and actually become marketable? And how much does it make starting and top end?

And can everyone learn this skill? I feel like certain tech jobs require an aptitude that only certain autists can master.

When did you learn to code?

What did you learn today?

I make 140k a year, im 33, you have a bit to look forward to. Keep it up user, fuck your family, i feel it.

for me, 4 years.
im a sysadmin who does a lot of Dev work on the side and at work. Im more a Devops guy.

takes that long to get a strong sense of both, probably a lot more to master.

yes, anyone can. but it does take a re-wiring of the brain. Learning to think about computers in a different way is a skill unto itself.

Nothing

34 here and 200k a year, and was given 150k in stock when I was hired last year, but now it's only worth 110k because of Biden

No, its really not, you can go from your mcjob to a union in a matter of weeks if you apply yourself. But you wont, will you faggot?

>how long does it take to learn the skill and actually become marketable
You can literally get a job in it by not being shit which means picking a language and using it for 1 year for hobbies or interests

awesome man, proud of you. keep it up

Lies. Biden doesnt decide your dividends.

What fo you do for a living?

and what did biden boy do?

I feel like it's something most people could do if they spent their free time for a year learning to do it. 100% for phone app development because it's fairly well organized so pretty easy to learn in my opinion. AND you can put stuff on the market yourself and even if it's nothing special, it's a way to have a portfolio and maybe get your foot in the door somewhere (try a recruitment agency for placement, once you have something to show).

Web development sucks and is hard to learn imo but phone apps are very accessible and always in demand.

Inflation did hurt a lot. In increased 10% and my stock devalued by 30%, it's a FAGMAN corp

I haven’t accomplished shit, I’m way older than you, and for some reason my family and wife are really proud of me.
I’d trade you in a fucking heartbeat. My retirement plan is to die in about 10-15 years from something I won’t be able to afford to treat.

wtf do you mean a union, like construction? get fucked lol

Thats the dumbest shit ive ever read,and Ive read the boy in striped pajamas.

Just got a letter from work warning us that our 401k is tanking

Libs in full panic

I squatted 455 yesterday at 185 lbs

Maybe invest in roths, savings, and personal venture like property instead of something thats easily swayed by faggots like the saudis, biden, or tesla. You making bad investments isnt the same as getting fucked.

Congrats, OP! This is great. Now make sure you’ve fully funded your 401(k). The entire market is on sale right now.

No my real estate did great. I own multiple properties and I really fucking loved inflation on real estate.
I have a rental I bought 2.5 years ago that already appreciated 40%.
I do thank Biden for increasing the cost of living in that case, because I directly profited from it

This is b, we’re all hung rich chads

Congrats man, I'm at 60k atm.

congrats your middle class. ur doing marginally better than a college dropout who dont give a shit. besides why would anyone except YOU care about how much money YOU have. i hope you find some better life goals or you will be left feeling empty.

No like any union, i garuntee they make more than you. Im a union foreman pulling 140k a year, get with the times. Every nigger and their mother has a college degree, trades are suffering. Play the field dipshit.

>100k
>2022
Congratz, you're lower middle class faggot. 250K is new mid tier. Step your fucking game up.

Sucks you never invested in personal growth and relied on the whims of a corporation. The end

Attached: 1659847789463133.png (1024x479, 91.46K)

Then why the fuck are you complaining? Pussy hurt?

Get a load of this basement neet.

>Question, question question
wtf board is this? sage.

Workingman's language does not get compiled. js is a nope for me, can't do it, but it is permanently flexible, and looks fun to boot!

ime it has never been against policy to start a club, you can take that to the bank.

nah
nice thing is he's on a path to an actual retirement and before he's 70 and might even get to enjoy some of it

>says the faggot making $18/hr at taco bell

pics or it didn't happen

js isn't really even a language
it's a way to cobble together other shit into something functional
I thought I might like web development but got a taste of it at my last job and "never again"

>9999
Fuck me

based