Paid some Asian chick $200 to suck my dick

Can’t believe she went for it

Attached: BEBEFEC3-E782-4F57-AF77-54098503EDDF.jpg (1283x1515, 280.22K)

You spent $198 too much.

What kind of Asian?

Attached: sad.jpg (640x634, 24.16K)

bitches like money,
some bitches like sucking dick

why should mama-san be judged for combining her passions

Attached: 1650898130324.jpg (953x1024, 84.38K)

"She"

You paid for it?

Attached: 1615425963730.png (492x491, 326.84K)

wonder what she did with the 200$

bats probably

You pay for it one way or another

Probably cause it was in a Hyundai.

Not if you yell at some bitch in front of the school and get a hummer, then kick her back out in front of her friends.

Psssh, for a blow job? Found the virgin.

You overpaid at $200. Should get vagina for that much.

like some chink off the street? how did you find her just a rando you asked? i have 200 bucks how can i do this

No joke, the last time I went to an Asian massage parlor the whore rode my cock for $150, and the extra $100 was just so she would do it without a condom.

Was intending to reply to this post, my bad.

awesome OP

more pics
she looks cute

How do you find a massage place like that

You pay extra so you can fuck a hole that was fucked 8times before you that day? Yeah you paid a 100 bucks extra to get a chance at the STD lottery retard

i have gone to an amp yea, those are cool there are a few in my town, though ive never had the extras you mention. but either way OP is not implying an amp, i don't think

ah sorry i didn't see that, shit you have inspired me to return to the amp again soon it's been quite some time

Didn't even get a massage? Pathetic. But you drive a Hyundai, so I can't say I'm too surprised.

Attached: double-barber-pole-large-msg-1117364865-2.jpg (500x667, 78.93K)

there's a website that catalogs such places, but you have to pay a subscription too look at it and a lot of the listings are fake. You can also look up massage parlours in your area (advertised as asian ones specifically) and then look up the name of the parlor and see if it has a listing on the website through google. You can access the site from individual pages without a subscription. Its called rubmaps

There are some websites that keep track of them. They are so common that basically every town has one. Rubmaps.com is the most accurate and honest but it is very expensive.

You have to understand this chink bitch was 10/10 and almost certainly younger than she claimed, I had no choice but to try her cunt raw.

more pics

Can we get a face OP? I know they mostly look similar but I have a sneaking suspicion I know this one, Korean, right?

Is there a rubmap thing for europe too?

Slut name is Alix O?

Looks very similar