Moore's law is coming to an end and these companies are already showing signs of stagnation

Moore's law is coming to an end and these companies are already showing signs of stagnation.
Over 55% the amount of transistors compared to Zen 3 and performance increase is less than what they achieved compared to Zen 2-3.

Get 5800X3D and you'll match latest and greatest Zen 4 without DDR5 tax.

Attached: Zen4.png (2188x1170, 364.35K)

> moore's law
> coming to an end
i can't imagine ever being this computer illiterate and an AMD prostitute. disgusting.

AMD just demoed the 7600X performing up to 25% faster than the 5800X3D in some games just this very night, bud

Not possible when it barely outperforms 12900k.
5800x3D matches Alder Lake in almost every game.

>literally demoed live in front of media just hours ago
>hurrr durr not possible

>How to expose your low iq and ignorance in one post

>flagship intel VS lowest budget amd
>-3%
>lol its over
fucking retards i swear

dont get a 5800x3d
dont get a 7950x
wait for zen4 3d
waitfags always win

>and performance increase is less than what they achieved compared to Zen 2-3.
They increased boost clocks by 1ghz, its more substantial than anything they've ever done before. Idk how you can say moores law is coming to an end while posting an image that shows a 6 core 5.3ghz cpu beating a 16 core 5.3ghz cpu. At well under half the power non-the-less

You mean no money losers. I have 5800x3d and will buy smth faster just for fun. I have moneyz.

Double L2, only increase latency 2 cycles
Magic

Attached: Z3-Z4comp.png (884x593, 15.04K)

Problem with Zen 4 is it has early adopters tax.
B650 starts at $125.
DDR5 are still overpriced and you'll see a lot of BIOS issues for few months.

>Moore's law is coming to an end
Finally. I don't want to buy a new CPU every year. We don't need better hardware, we need more efficient software.

Nice argument.

It's all the same TSMC 5nm goychips no matter who you side with. Nothing will be worth it until power management and thermal efficiency is back on the menu with an actual reason for mainstream DDR/PCIe 5. Hopefully a viable OS to replace Windows 1(0)1 will be out by then.

Steam os

>lowest budget amd
You're making it sound like its 100$, when in reality its the same price as an i7 12700f, which surprise surprise isn't far off from 12900 in gaymes

I'm waiting for a new budget AMD Apu's, I hope the rdna3 integrated graphics will be at a performance level of about 1050ti, this is more than enough for me.

>manufacturer PR slides
no thanks i'll wait for reviews

The fine print says with the 6950XT GPU, which the AMD platform as a whole benefits heavily from using SAM anywhere between 10-20% depending on the game.
Wait until user benchmarks.
Wait until NVIDIA GPU benchmarks as they don't care about which platform.
Wait until DDR5 matures as currently it's worse due to it's insane latency.
Do not buy chiplet CPU's

In a select few (irrelevant) games it does.

>This much cope from Intel-fags

With quantum computing we can go deeper

I have 5800X but okay.

>7600x better than 12900k
>s-stagnation

Attached: 8kw7ryfyfrfz.jpg (640x517, 55.14K)