Uneducated white trash are furious and dangerous

Uneducated white trash are furious and dangerous.

Attached: white trash reaction.jpg (589x507, 75.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newjerseylaw.net/news-event/rape-and-sexual-misconduct-lawsuit-against-donald-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

impotent troon ywnbaw

A bunch of cucks looking for daddy trumps approval.

You stupid cocksuckers are getting really desperate. You cant impeach him, you cant win a lawsuit against him and you can't win an election without cheating. KYS faggot

lmfao it is exactly this easy to trigger the uneducated hogs, ladies and gentlemen!

Attached: trump dies on toilet.jpg (1800x1800, 348.58K)

Attached: lasting 4 years.jpg (900x506, 74.26K)

>can't win an election without cheating
hehe

white trash?

Attached: hunter.jpg (540x960, 96.23K)

>you can't win an election without cheating.
Like you idiots were going to accept the results. Fuck off, hick. And keep jerking off to the coastal elites. You elected one. Two, if you want to count Bush Jr, from CT.

>summon militias
this dude's ready

Attached: texas trump.jpg (151x278, 12.99K)

god i wish someone would call me uneducated and dangerous

niggers seething
DAY OF THE ROPE!

Yes
YES
Put these gullible rednecks out of the streets for the next seven years, along with the ones from jan 6

I'm ready to kill some pussy liberals.

>gets impeached twice
>loses the popular vote twice
>loses house, senate, and white house over the course of 4 years
>loses 60 separate court cases urging voter fraud, with authorities around the country insisting that ballots are as safe and clean as they've ever been.
>Ron DeSantis cucking him out of the conservative base
>Jan.6 committee causing moderates to turn en masse away from Trump
>found enough evidence for the Trump appointed FBI director to launch a formal investigation
>Cuckservatives had no problem with Trump confidants using private email addresses but destroying or stealing government property is somehow not suspicious at all
Tired of winning yet, Trumpies?

Attached: 1639005792333.png (969x1024, 608K)

Nice seething ignorance, but since none of what the left does to Trump is legitimate, none of this is material. Cope harder, faggot.

Uneducated Anqueefa and blm.

He didn't lose 60 cases, retard. Judges refused to take the cases. I'm not even going to bother with the rest.

Trump is in all this legal trouble and yet we haven't even scratched the surface of the Epstein-Trump pedophilia ring.

Attached: rl56mq5w75u51.jpg (1024x690, 322.65K)

coping won't stop the criminal indictments from coming, snowflakes. You had your day in court and utterly failed. Now Trump is getting his day in court

Attached: 1614788395568.jpg (2048x1380, 247.25K)

Clinton-Epstein ring, faggot.

Gravy seals assemble halp!

This is just another bs play to try to keep him from running. Yawn.

proof?

Attached: child rapist.jpg (747x706, 186.29K)

>your honor there was fraud
>ok show evidence
>TAKE MY CASE DAMMIT THERE WAS FRAUD!

Cooter White checking in for duty

Attached: cooter.jpg (991x666, 298.37K)

Attached: (6).png (506x470, 39.36K)

> the left
> fbi

Pick one

Attached: 1625186179246.jpg (250x181, 3.21K)

I believe it happened. But 'Tiffany Doe' sounds like a really slutty stripper name...wtf

That's not proof.

They're controlled by psy op leftist garbage. I don't have to pick one.

Keep being the desperate little bitch that you are.
Sure your two dads love you very much

i'm asking you for proof, retard

>Clinton-Epstein ring

Attached: peds.jpg (1280x720, 71.21K)

Is that Hunters, or yours?

I hope he runs again. Imagine losing twice to a shambling, incoherent, squinty-eyed zombie because the country hates you even more. It would be fucking hilarious and may actually be the final motive for Trump to pull a Ronnie McNutt.

ok ivan

Not proof. Leftist propaganda. Shove it up your ass.

Of course, the most logical explanation. All the guys my guy appointed must be wrong. Not daddy

seethe and rage, rage and seethe

Attached: 50-10-e1590953878686.jpg (1759x999, 204.24K)

Kek at those angry troons.

Biden's 'win' will be sooooo much more expensive this time around though.

Yes

Yea but so would Trump's. He's not on some "bring the country together" shit. Never was. His whole thing is to hurt over half the country for rejecting him twice already.

newjerseylaw.net/news-event/rape-and-sexual-misconduct-lawsuit-against-donald-trump/

Attached: 5d4da3fac697db31fe760818.jpg (1308x654, 373.09K)

You're either really young or really stupid. The left has controlled the FBI for a while. Remember McCabe, Comey, and Strzok?

Woah, a picture of two billionaires in public. This is proof of Trump raping someone.

Fuck outta here, Kyle.

>I just didn't expect them to raid MY house

Attached: 23031726_1449912628462878_6395070434179119730_n.png (640x427, 263K)

yeah. that was a few years ago.

Lol btfo nice one, Chad.

Kids today are so stupid and easily manipulated and indoctrinated.

Attached: pedo party.jpg (992x620, 73.56K)

MAGAts are such pussy drama queens, I swear to god. Can't wait for some of those dumbfucks to try anything and get crushed by local law enforcement.

I can file a lawsuit against you for raping me. Means nothing. Look at the timing.

All Republican individuals, nice mental gymnastics.

Attached: Screenshot_20220809-192643_Firefox.jpg (1925x896, 218.97K)