What would happen if I cut my leg open, placed this metal rod inside then bandaged it up and let the wound heal...

what would happen if I cut my leg open, placed this metal rod inside then bandaged it up and let the wound heal? I am going to sanitize it of course.

Attached: 1658161540335.png (600x450, 287.83K)

That is a ferrous bolt that your body will reject. If it does not, it will corrode and give you some sort of super tetanus

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

Since that's not surgical grade stainless steel, what would happen is your body would slowly start to absorb it and eventually it would poison you, probably leading to death or at least amputation.

I don't have enough money for surgical stainless steel

why would you even want to do this whole thing in the first place?

where could I steal some from

Who knows. Try it and get back to us.

Nothing bad will happen OP, either this is a troll post so you have no chance of something bad happening as it's fake and gayer than my uncle, or this is real and your obvious intelligence from asking this Very Smart Question means you are easily qualified on cutting your leg open and all turning out okay. You're a thinking man, a careful man who asks the Internet on things before you do them, you are A Very Smart Person who will undoubtedly bandage, clean, care, and perform surgery without anything bad happening, especially mounting a four foot long bolt into your leg because that's what doctors do and Any Forums is way better than googling medical procedures

Your body would notice an anomaly and treat it as cancer resulting in high fever and pain where the rod is.
People who get prosthetics encounter these problems when they try to attatch metal rods to fuse with the body.

it's not 4 foot it's about 6 inches

>surgical grade stainless steel
implants are made from titanium or ceramics

Motherfucker how small is your fucking hand?! Who are you, Donald fucking trump, or an escaped oompa loompa?

Any reason as to why you want to do this?

Medfag here, nothing will happen please do it and stream it

If this is going to be set inside your bone, you don't have the pain tolerance for this. You could be a pregnant woman hopped up on testosterone and simultaneously giving birth and you would still lackthe self control to do this procedure

Hello I am the post above u and I'm jw what you would call the process used by the body to absorb this bolt

Your fortune: Godly Luck

No it wont be inside my bone

Your gonna end up like this fag

most likely? sepsis

Old folks home

Only certain parts of your body can accept this stuff OP like your neck, inside of your thigh, or on inside of bicept