Why are people afraid of cloud cameras?

I don't understand why people on here are so afraid of them. I feel like they are a good thing to have to watch the perimeter of your residence which is entirely public anyway. Your neighbors likely have cloud cameras that encroach into your front and backyards legally and send alerts directly to their phone whenever you step outside in your own yard. Why not have a way to get instant alerts while you are away from your home? information is key in this day and age and being detached is a bad thing.

Attached: dseifert170808_1901_0001.jpg (1400x1400, 260.02K)

>legally
lol no, if you want a camera system install something proper that you actually control instead of a fucking ring system

in the united states anything that can be seen from a publicly accessible area is 100% open game. you can record people jerking off through their own window as long as you are on a public street. you can set up a 24 hour live stream of your neighbors front yard and its completely legal.

>in the cuckited states
yeah I don't give a shit, here if you point a camera at my property that shit aint gonna fly

They give access to your local police department without your consent

how does your country deal with those cameras that capture neighbors yards while monitoring your own front yard?

they adjust that shit until it doesn't capture the neighbors yard or they risk getting sued by their neighbor

if you have an offline system the cops will show up at your house with a warrant. or just ask a neighbor who probably has a camera as well. everyone in my neighborhood has a cloud camera/ ive literally walked around the block and every single house has one. you cant walk or drive anywhere without being monitored. its the same in shopping centers as well, the cameras capture the streets leading up to the parking lots on purpose.

Can I jerk off in front of my own window facing a public street in the US? Asking for a friend.

no that is indecent exposure

If I still lived in the US I would be spamming deauths at any that were set up near my house. It would be easy for me to be discreet about it. If there's an actual warrant that's different than something being just handed over without going through any kind of process like that.

>if you have an offline system the cops will show up at your house with a warrant.
can you elaborate further on this hypothetical situation where me living in america and having an offline camera system rather than a cloud camera would result in the police getting a warrant rather than just being contempt with looking at images from your botnet doorbell camera? if a bunch of niggers wild out on my yard I'll happily give them the video files from that time without a warrant, if they are trying to catch me for something they can go choke on the fifth amendment.

Attached: comeonnow.jpg (512x320, 41.38K)

faggot
>you can record people jerking off through their own window as long as you are on a public street
this is generally true but does vary by state, especially if it's a rear window

i was talking about a situation where a crime was committed or for example they were tracking someone who they think happened to drive by your home. cops will canvas and look for home security cameras. i've literally had cops ask me numerous times over the years for footage because I live next to a relatively busy road that is a freeway exit. One time they literally had a warrant because some fugitives phone was tracked to that offramp. if I was suspected of a crime they would just pull my neighbors cameras lol

the person could just spam every single device in the area with deauths until the original attacker quits

That's far more stupid and far more likely to attract negative attention. Even if they were smart enough to be discreet about it like I would be they're just fucking over everyone because they're butthurt about a targeted attack.

copy mac address of the original attackers device and i bet they would quit pretty quickly

If the device was discreetly planted somewhere the original attacker has no reason to care. Mac address could be spoofed and randomized to take this into account too.

how can you be discrete? If someone attacked me i would immediately follow the signal source and start screaming at whoevers house it's at and call the police

yeah i would locate the device and smash it to bits within ten minutes of the attack starting. then i would do it again and again until they stop

Look into the history of ham radio jammers. A lot of them have been quite creative when it comes to hiding these kinds of devices and keeping them powered for long periods of time. Obviously I wouldn't put it where I live. Just someplace nearby where it couldn't be discovered by anybody who doesn't know what they're doing.

If you're dumb enough to buy a Ring camera I don't think you are smart enough to do this.

do you own an iphone or android phone? i monitor pretty much everything in my neighborhood going back twelve years. I have multiple wifi point running in monitor mode and everything is logged.

right, like I wouldn't follow the signal to its source and figure it out immediately. wifi is completely different.

The only way it's really all that different is that I can disrupt wifi for specific people rather than indiscriminately spamming noise and garbage like a typical ham jammer. Most people wouldn't be able to df such a thing let alone understand what's happening. You're probably the only person this autistic in your neighborhood and it's easy for me to assume the same about myself almost anywhere I've ever lived.

1. I'm almost certain that you don't legally have to give the cops access to your private security camera footage if the crime didn't happen on your property

2. My security cameras are as hidden as possible. If your cameras are visible then you're arguably inviting more criminals to your home because they think you have something worth protecting. Also if they're visible then criminals will just stay out of their line of sight

3. If the cops do magically produce a warrant allowing them to take my private security camera footage then "sorry officer it wasn't turned on that day", followed by me secure wiping the drive.

Those cameras are for me and nobody else. I don't care if fucking John Lennon was reincarnated in my driveway and got murdered by a crackhead. Nobody gets to see or touch any of my shit for any fucking reason.

technology was a mistake

Attached: 1634059215907.jpg (1242x1239, 783.02K)