What do gay anons think of this?

what do gay anons think of this?

Attached: newpicture1.jpg (1280x960, 233.64K)

Can you post more? That angle is just to sus

very nice and thick i want some

Attached: IMG_20220624_140155.jpg (3456x4608, 1.87M)

it's only 6 inches long but about 7.5 around

Attached: sortasee.jpg (1103x720, 117.4K)

Attached: 800px-Methanethiol-3D-balls.png (800x508, 87.63K)

I mean a different angle user. I genuinely think your cock looks cool, but just want to see it like a profile view to get a better shot

sure this is from the side. I'm still kinda fat. I wish I could do nude modeling at some point but some photographers said they wanted to see abs first :)
damn...

Attached: newphoto1.jpg (770x1215, 124K)

stop flexing your arms like that lol dont play.

and your cock looks odd, sorry

Post more that dick is hot

why should I stop flexing? lol and that's okay, I know it's a weird shape
cool, this is it semi-flaccid. oops forgot to post something

Attached: anotherpiciguess.jpg (960x1280, 120.84K)

Because you look ridiculous flexing your muscles. Just act natural

Is it pretty noticeable if you change around other guys?

How did you feel about your dick size being average, but your girth being huge? Does it make you feel like y out have a big dick more to brag but not as impressive as some monsters out there.

Nice dick OP it reminds me of mine. I’m an inch longer than you.

Attached: 5EEBDECE-264C-4187-9F91-06CC2A5B0577.jpg (1334x750, 215.27K)

I'm just a ridiculous person, what can I say.
yeah, my friends always laughed at it when we'd go on camping trips
I just accepted it. People call it a chode and it is what it is. I don't think it's anything to brag about but exposure is hot and fun :) speaking of which, idk if anyone has recognized me yet

Do you think your love life has been easier since people are stupid and just want to experience a size like your from a novelty perspective? Post more
Cock shots

Were you ever the fat kid in the group

Post more flexing poses with your boner.

I've had people want to experience the girth but I could tell they just wanted the cock. They didn't think I was attractive in the face or bod really. It felt kinda empty but I like being objectified, not sure why. maybe I dislike myself deep down, hurts to admit but true
yep, I was really fat, lol
okay gotcha

Attached: whateverloliguess.jpg (1115x956, 144.94K)

To be honest your face is just average and your body looks old. You have a unique cock for how rare it is but it’s not like the sexiest dick out there. Not trying to put you down, but out of a crowd of guys you wouldn’t be the bees knees even with that girth

Keep posting bro also you got contact I like your cock but you seem cool too

Muscles would only help you, but in general you're pretty hot. Not a fan of the shaved head/goatee look, i like longer hair on guys, go with full beard or shave it all, nothing in the middle is my taste personally. Your dick is nice actually, i like thick and stubby.

You have that stupid redneck frat state and hat I love. I would cook you dinner and message your back after you worked out every time if you were my boyfriend. Post more dick big guy

What kind of underwear do you wear OP? You play online by chance, ps4, steam or Xbox?

is the face really average? that's fair it's been said before. idk if losing fat would help it look less old
I'm at lukechatman100 on twitter :)
Thanks man, yeah, I thought about just growing a beard but not sure
damn, hot to read thanks. I would love a massage after lifting. I really need it, sounds like a perfect relationship really
I just wear boxers, pretty simple. I'm a super basic simple guy. I need to buy more underwear that looks good but I'm not a model or anything

Attached: oogmww9rsf091.jpg (1103x720, 119.83K)

What’s your end goal friend? What kind of body are you attempting to achieve?

Your tag didn’t show up

Wait are you buckjax

a big short but its thick so yes fags do like you

that dick would be too thick for 99% of women

I'm really just trying to lose weight and gain as much muscle as I can. not sure if I can though with me genes
nah it should @lukechatman100 I think that user retweeted one of my pics from behind though, if you want could you post my pics found there too? I love it man :)

He needs to post more of it, but I agree that a lot of prep work and even blowjobs wouldn’t be spontaneous

Are you gay bro? You don’t seem to pop up.