Cancel protection

So if you had a site, how would you protect it from deranged troons and their handlers in the Biden regime? Hosts that ignore bullshit exist, cloudflare seems to be neutral. Gab has done it so far. Clearly you can't build your own internet so how do you do it?

Attached: goodsite.png (528x198, 21.41K)

Federation, it's the only logical solution since normies don't understand P2P

maybe just maybe quit stalking people and being a deranged chud

You don't. Kys drumpftard. Nobody will come to your funeral.

I thought your site was back up? You don't need to post TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY threads here anymore.

you guys are mad. Seek help before you statistic yourselves. Stay on topic.

Do they not have a hidden service?

No, /qa/ is still down.

>They might come for my lulz. Then how will I be entertained? Oh noooooooooooooooo :(
But yeah this

>I am... LE GASLIGHTER!
It's all so tiresome.

We just had this thread and the jannies cleaned it up

Yeah, it seems like that's the only foolproof way. That, or having a government that will actually investigate DDOS attacks.
The only reason that groomer or whatever wants to deplatform kf from cloudflare is so they can be DDOSed. Hell, they're probably orchestrating the DDOS.

But isn't there a giant push against it for this very reason? If the powers that be cannot control information, well, the serfs may learn to read.

DAE TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY AMIRITE LMAO xDDD

No it's kiwifags so it's TROON TROON TROON

>TROON
Why are they stealing SA terminology? How unoriginal.

Some percentage of the site is made up of aged SA oldfags that never moved on with their lives

>Do they not have a hidden service?
No, because the people running the site are too fucking stupid and need to attract 15 year old edgelords from the clearnet. Making people jump through several hoops and encouraging actual opsec would leave the userbase with a handful of schizos arguing with themselves (and thus no viable way to collect "donations" from a wide net of impressionable young men)

it does actually but he lets it go down all the time and when people complain about it being down he calls them schizos and blames them for forcing him to have one

>it does actually but he lets it go down all the time and when people complain about it being down he calls them schizos and blames them for forcing him to have one
Wow, almost sounds like this whole operation is ran by someone seems both personally irresponsible and incompetent! I sure would love to place my data in the hands of someone like that when I need a place to bitch about vulnerable people keeping to themselves because every other place in society has rightfully told me to fuck off!

I like both words. Tranny sounds very demeaning and Troon sounds funny (because it makes me think of a KF user called "Looney Troons"). You're right that Troon is almost exclusively used by KF users.

It doesn't even make sense tho it meant "Tranny Goon", as in a tranny SA goon. Other people just started saying it

Here we use slurs indiscriminately even to mockingly refer to ourselves. KF users always have a very obsessive agenda behind using them. They want to set themselves apart from those they mock and assert superiority over them. Some fags here have picked up on troon and use it in the typical 4ch way but when you see kiwifags doing it they stick out.

be hosted by the Russian mafia

>maybe just maybe quit stalking people and being a deranged chud

Attached: 1652654071877.gif (536x706, 795.28K)

Josh is one of the most incompetent programmers in existence. Barely above YandereDev.
Most people have forgotten that a major data breach happened back in 2019 and Josh posted the breach data on the front of his own fucking site hours after it happened to "stick it to the hackers". Yes, you are dealing with someone this retarded.

I don't remember the specifics, but his Tor/Onion site implementation is severely flawed. Bad enough for multiple smart people to complain in the sites Tor thread, and Josh didn't bother fixing any of the problems.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 19-59-28 Dealing with the compromise.png (1000x3115, 534.13K)

Apparently the FSB blacklisted him for a meme of Hitler dressed as Santa Claus with the text "Ho Ho Holocaust"

>how would you protect it from deranged troons and their handlers in the Biden regime?

Attached: 1647375281319.png (777x777, 146.41K)