I've been going on 9 mile runs every day, I'm just barely eating, and I'm still stuck at 206 lbs...

I've been going on 9 mile runs every day, I'm just barely eating, and I'm still stuck at 206 lbs. I'm tired of being an ugly fat ass. What the fuck is going wrong here?

Attached: aiflesxcv4wy.jpg (267x181, 8.96K)

Consume more protein and lift more

>What the fuck is going wrong here?
well for one you're coming to Any Forums for fitness help. try a gym, an actual personal trainer, or nutritionist. barely eating sure but you're probably eating the wrong shit so it wont help to eat less.

Carbohydrates. Cut out the carbs and sugar, go to a mostly protein diet, and persist at the exercise regime for a minimum of 2 weeks before you can expect to see results. If you do this, the second two weeks will go faster, I promise. If you fuck up and eat so much as a packet of ketchup you will blow it though.

Thanks, user.
Eating mostly salad, soup, oatmeal, and small sandwiches.

Also just a tip for improving flavor of your new diet; salt doesn't have calories.

How tall are you? And did you do any other sports, lifting etc?

Not trying to be mean user, but literally eat less. Unless you have a medical condition counting calories will make you lose weight. Running and lifting are great for being fit/strong. Stop eating as much to stop being fat.

You're fucking with us fatso
If you're really doing everything right then you'd be fucking losing weight, you're addicted to over eating, you're an addict therefore we can't trust your word about your addiction, you're doing something wrong and you KNOW what you're doing wrong if you're really tired of this shit then man the fuck up grow a man's heart and a pair of balls and do the right thing

How many kcal a day? 400, 500? 1700kcal is clearly too much to get under 200lbs

>just barely eating

*doubt

First poster here. Went from 200 to 150 in a year (then back up with muscle gain.) Did Keto for a while but I think the main thing is increasing protein consumption which will leave less room in your diet for (mainly) carbs and fats. I never really did much cardio. Just lifting. I was eating a lot of eggs, butter, cheese, keto things and still lost weight. Just kept protein up with powders to around 150g a day.

Actually I did keto first then drastically jacked up protein. The carbs in most protein powders make it kind of impossible to stay in real keto but keeping carbs lower regardless is still good for weight loss

I have that in mind.
6'2" and no. Just mostly cardio.
That's exactly what I'm doing. Nice dubs, though.
I've already lost 15 lbs in a month. I'm just salty that I keep getting stuck at 206 lbs.
I typically eat overnight oatmeal (very mildly sweetened) for breakfast with cold brew coffee (unsweetened). Lunch is a small sandwich, with the ultra thin bread and minimal fats. Dinner is usually fresh tossed salad with chicken. Boiled egg whites are also a go to of mine.
Thanks for the tip, user.

I feel like giving out to you, but since its Any Forums i assume you are larping or something. Anyway, all the shit Any Forums posts here can be summed up under calories in calories out. Assuming you are not retaining water and it actually is fat, then you are eating too many calories. I suggest you switch to some low impact exercise and count calories for a while.

When I tried to do this and was failing initially, I started very precisely counting all calories then realized I had subconsciously offset all the calories I'd cut elsewhere with salad dressing. That's right, I was all proud of myself for eating a fucking salad instead of a pizza then I'd go and mindlessly pour a 6-pack of soda's worth of calories on it. Word of warning: avoid condiments.

How fucking skinny do you want to be? I'm 6'2" too and over 100lbs heavier than you. Stop trying to be a twig and lift some fucking weights and gain weight if anything.

I get that Any Forums is overrun with LARPs, but if this thread is one then it's truly bizarre and outlandish one. Trap LARPs, FBI LARPs, cuck LARPs, those are realistic to the poster's entertainment value. But weight-loss LARP?

It might actually be water weight though. I'm typically chugging water throughout the day because I hate my piss being that saturated yellow color. If that sounds like retarded reasoning that's because I am retarded.

I was told that I need to slim down before bulking up or I'll look like absolute shit. Or was that a troll and I'm just retarded?

If you do have fat then muscles will help you burn it faster. But at 6'2" you probably don't have much fat if you're 200lbs. The anorexia in you shines bright.

I'm not the kind of fat like the guy on the left. I just have a gut that sticks out and jiggles. Basically a beer belly, despite the fact I was never much of a drinker.

Attached: 5dc4af24717bb (1).jpg (1080x1337, 197.08K)

bike, general
fruit, good
------------------------ +
find grocery by bike
buy fruit & raw vegs
eat outdoors on route