Why don't we just designate parts of Earth just for solar panels?

why don't we just designate parts of Earth just for solar panels?
we can solve the energy crisis this way

Attached: dark_circles_under_eyes.jpg (499x499, 104.74K)

They will do it right after you die. OK?

There is no 'energy crisis'. We have more than enough energy to go round. It's politics that gets in the way of its human application.

no, NOT "OK" Rajesh

where do you think solar panels are, if not in parts of the earth designated for them?

I recently watched TV and they literally, with a straight face, listed all crisises(?) the G7 actors. Energy crisis, ukraine crisis, gas crisis, climate crisis etc.

The boomer media has completely gone mental at this point. Boomers also see russians online everywhere. Literally everywhere. Somebody got rekt? It was the russians!
Dafuq!?!?! Get your shit together, please.

Of the G7 actors, you know, those "politicians". These guys that actually don't go to work anymore but still give themselves (!) pay rises. You know who I mean. I don't know their names, Biden and Schlonz and shit

ok then, I choose africa

Or the mask crisis, the vaccine crisis, the hospital bed crisis, the fan crisis, the supply chain crisis, the asian water crisis, the trade war crisis, hate speech crisis
what else is there for boomers, we could be rich by making a crisis theme park and inviting all boomers

african swine flu crisis, remember that one?

monkey pox is the new african swine flu

i wonder what crisis we will have to endure when corporations will turn the internet into 195 intranets. trump wants the wall, the firewall? remember? mexican crisis, remember that one?

Attached: 1649715944468.jpg (871x911, 34.96K)

You type like a drunk schizophrenic

Transmission losses would be greater than the energy gained after a certain distance.

Solar panels are shit. I don't need to power my lights during the daytime. Coal works just fine.

not really, you have no clue what schizophrenia is, small mind. i only ignore the shift key. does it rustle your jimmies? shift your comments up your faggot ass, faggotmind.

it is so anti-schizo, it's literally funny to me now. i am so on point and on topic.
close your eyes and remember what i typed

Attached: 1650163330792.jpg (1080x564, 166.04K)

holy cringe post

literal spam, this is an image board for creating software and not a chatroom. Any Forums created discord and templeos and other shit before faggots like you flooded with shit you think is witty

based cringe poster.

schizo digits

You are a complete and utter idiot.

You could cover the entire surface area of earth with solar panels and still only generate about 20% of the electricity currently consumed. And that's before you retarded faggots force everyone to start buying environment-raping EVs that need to be recharged twice a day.