How do i meet the kinds of ultraslutty girls that will fuck on the day i meet them

how do i meet the kinds of ultraslutty girls that will fuck on the day i meet them

Attached: 1657201389426.jpg (1401x2177, 368.64K)

Sugar daddy sites have always worked for me in this way. Hot girls, super slutty, highly suggestable to do things. It's hit and miss though sometimes you get a flake but 8 out of 10 times has been a win for me

be the kinda guy that slutty girls wanna fuck
not a fat slob neckbeard

This. It's pretty easy to fuck if you're even moderately attractive and not a social retard.

Name at least one of these sites

You don't. She will find you when the time is right

seeking[]com
fucked this one on the first go

Attached: 7a9f3402-0418-4b66-9d65-d4d1e66901cb.jpg (227x358, 34.84K)

Let me guess, you have good looks and money?

I’d say that if you have to ask then you probably can’t pull it off. Just being brutally honest here. I know guys (incl. myself) that fuck random girls regularly with zero or minimal effort. I also know guys that try very hard but just can’t get laid. At the end of the day I think it’s just about your looks, personality and the general vibe you give off and how you vibe with any particular girl. Also, be at the right place at the right time.

Anywhere as long as you're charming enough. I personally enjoy girls at cons.
You are charming aren't you OP?

Attached: 1659747501339320.jpg (2048x2048, 386.98K)

Yeah so life is unfair, nothing new

synagogues

>synagogues
idk if thats true

Bible camp, but if you knock them up they're gonna keep it.

>have money to date young qts
>end up with an old roastie with prison tats

You're going it wrong.

On the plus side, when they say “Oh, god!!!” they mean it.

not op but i wish i could fuck con girls but im socially retarded and not good looking so i just look at them

What I’ve seen that works for really really ugly fat mofos is to have lots of money or act like you have it. It does work having a sports car or lifted truck. You will get the attention of lots of 22-29 year olds who are now passed their “hoe phase” and are looking for a sugar daddy. You can take advantage of this and make them believe you will take care of them but just f them and get a new one.

who is this? I want to see her armpits

>how do i meet the kinds of ultraslutty girls that will fuck on the day i meet them
I usually meet them in brothels, or walking the streets.

No its looks only
Looks is the most important thing

Being a good listener and having low standards. Bipolar trailer trash will fuck just about any guy/girl with a pulse. I have put zero effort into getting with any of the 4 girls I have fucked. Your chances are a lot better if you're tall, and at least somewhat good looking though

high school
maybe "clubs" or whatever