Should I drop out of high school Any Forums...

should I drop out of high school Any Forums? I've been held back because I didn't pass any classes and now I'm doing 11th grade again. I want to get into game design, but I don't think I need to know any of this shit for that. Plus I'm getting bullied for being a retarded, wimpy, underweight, poor loser. What do you guys think? Should I just get my GED and leave?

Attached: 1632638267776.jpg (541x504, 218.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QQZxuofn-4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: kek.png (345x275, 7.72K)

nigga i'm 19

No, stay in school. I know it's going to be hell but you'll be stronger for it. Finish school at least. Don't worry about college but if you can get your matric then at least you have that. Why did you fail? Also, 11th grade and 12th grade are very much the same so you'll be on easy mode. My only regret in high school was not hitting the fuckers that bullied me. Try it, even if you get your shit kicked in, you may find life to be better if they know not to fuck with you.

Can you draw, act, or write?
Because content generation is an industry waiting to boom.

>doing the 11th grade again
>want to get into game design

Bra, you are fucken to stupid to live up to your dreams.

Just give up and kill yourself

sneed

Attached: 5fd543b3ae3c8.jpg (4618x3464, 783.19K)

stick it up your ass

Definitely finish school, life will be hell if you don't have a high school diploma at the very least. If you get a GED every job will think you are stupid.

okay but i failed cause i didn't care also i'm dumb i guess
mom?

I remember how much fun it was to bully kids when I was in high school.

Lol, I didn't learn my lesson, life turned out okay for me and I have gone on to bully adults as an adult

I hope your bullies have gone on to have a similar experience as I have had you fucken loser.

But...He is stupid.

Mate, hate to break it you but i've been in this industry for 10+ years... it's become saturated and AI is rapidly beginning to remove the need for humans... sure we'll still have to direct it and whatnot but these days content generation is over-saturated, undervalued, poorly created and falls onto a deaf audience because the average retard only has an 8 second attention span.

Read that with fascination, user. Something shitty and spiteful in me actually enjoys it just because I was never quite good enough myself to be a "content creator".

>be me
>dropped out of school
>gf got pregnant
>no qualifications beyond GCSE
>no experience
>shot in the dark applying at bank
>I get the job WOT?
>mfw £3k/month at Barclays Bank as first job
>mfw can provide for family
thanks bank

10/10 bait but i'll bite. That's cool. Well, the one kid killed himself on a motorcycle, the other is an overworked wagie. I went on to become quite popular with the girls and had a great time in my early twenties. The funny thing is, some of the guys that bullied me, whom I stood up to - well we became great friends. It's always sad to see people like yourself, stuck in high school. It's sad and adults see through you. The only person who doesn't consider you a loser, is yourself because you're too fucking stupid and lack the self awareness. I feel sorry for your future ex wife. But you do you.
I'm sorry your parents fucked you up.

bullshit. I was 15-16 in grade 11

if that were your mom I'd be jealous

why?

Bullshit mate. Anybody can be a content creator. You don't even really need a degree in it or anything. Just build up a portfolio and spam digital marketing agencies if you really want to do it. It's not worth the hype though. You'll be writing articles for boring financial, insurance or travel firms and be required to use certain keywords and structure for SEO purposes (which AI is going to be generating soon) and it'll be a fucking bore. Fuckit, if I could be an artist and survive off of poetry or pretty pictures i'd do that rather. I fucking hate corporate. I'm fortunate enough to have moved out of that. Just grateful to have a job really.

Can confirm

if you are actually considering dropping out of high school then you are actually stupid. You don't need any real effort to pass high school.

as for game design. you need some basic understanding of math and physics and logic otherwise you have no chance

game design is not exactly a idiot level job. smarter guys in this field mean you have like 0 chance, esp if you cant even pass high school.

an average person should be able to pass high school with 0 to minimal effort, if you cant even do that, then something is REALLY WRONG

Attached: 1650027830670.jpg (407x354, 21.56K)

>game design
>no education
U may just wanna start filling out a Wendy's application buddy; u dumb af

I was kicked out of school n now live in one of the nicest places in my city... school was awesome when I stopped being a pussy n I think the teacher that put the nail in my coffin knew how much pull I had at the school n knew I didn't like her. HS teachers r just grown ass kids that never moved on from HS

Tl;dr: Wendy's

forgot to add, what about graphic design? over-saturated and shit industry but if you aim high you may just become a CD and those fuckers are shit at their job, they're just the ideas guys which is a great position to be in. Still, the ad industry is full of fuckboys and I hate them all. I see where that shitty/spiteful feeling comes from. They're all shitcunts. Maybe not the writers as much. If you have any of those skills you mentioned earlier, look into tech jobs... it's a much more team driven approach with a lot more exciting prospects.

>tfw bullies were the most insecure retards & I virtually eradicated bullying in my school when I started lifting

Ur a cuck w/ a little dick n everyone around u knows it n either avoids ur childish existence or joins in kuz they have little dicks too (:

I love watching aggro dudes buckle when ur bout it

No one is going to look at a resume and say "hey, this guy graduated high school at 19, what a loser!" They are going to see a GED and think "oh, this guy sounds like he might be a loser who can't take care of himself, work hard, function, etc."

Attached: w8wnwrlhyr631.png (960x875, 483.74K)

See, its fun to attack someone you dont like. But I am better at it than you are just like I am better at everything.

i mean i do actually work at wendy's outside of school

I'd prefer moobies. At least you won't be a fucking porch monkey.

youtube.com/watch?v=QQZxuofn-4M

You’re like every other computer science kid I went to school with (both high school and college). If that’s what you want to do, then you would have started teaching yourself shit already. If you don’t know a few languages already, then stay in school

can you please translate "fuckboys" and "shitcunts" into regular english.

I feel like there is good advice in here but I am having trouble understanding it.

> If you don’t know a few languages already

Implying being good at programming is learning a large number of languages.

That's hilarious lad. Your biggest achievement is shitposting on an anonymous trout fishing forum? It's okay buddy, don't outdo yourself now.

Fag, I am bigger than you and I can beat you and one of your friends in a fight easily. Also since there is two of you I am definitely going to try to kill one of you and claim self defense.

fuckboy is an egomaniac with insecurities and a napoleon complex. They usually are just focussed on themselves and think the sun shines out of their ass while the rest of the world moves on from high school and peak later in life... similar to whereas a shitcunt is a cunt, but not a cunt as in one of your mates, but rather a shitcunt... so basically a cunt you dislike, can or can't be a shitcunt but you really can't call him a shitcunt because he lacks self awareness, esteem and EQ to be one.