Im transitioning and theres nothing you can do about it chuds hahahaha!!!!

im transitioning and theres nothing you can do about it chuds hahahaha!!!!

Attached: 1660040393440923.jpg (282x201, 8.87K)

>Veronica Mars
never ever watched it but had a dream about it,at least what I considered as this series in the dream, the woman was talking to live animal shaped chocolates that were singing
this was about 17 years ago

I will tell you something,the reason why the guy's death been affecting me that much lately is due the realization that it happened a long long time ago,considering my age,so most of what I am and have experienced so far,are from times already past his fate. I really really wish I could bring him back somehow,over 20 years ago but only recently been that moved about the fact. Dude's gone and there's nothing else to be done. Great deal of sorrow upon me over this,specially within this last week,been reading about the guy's work,all sorts of characters and roles,good times,from a not that distance but still quite far away past. Very very sad thinking about whay if.... an alternative reality you know? Sad to be in a world in which such a great person is gone,gone that long ago....

Attached: 7a2b2a22f7ca99d3b01d6fcabd2a76a.jpg (850x1070, 172.46K)

hurry up and thot so we can tell you you don't pass.

No one cares, bro.

Sorry you were groomed

Attached: 1659365320078018.jpg (355x396, 73.74K)

Tits or GTFO

You sound like you're doing this to spite us
Do you fucking realize the only person who's gonna suffer from that decision is you ? By all means go ahead and prove us right, become the horrid abomination all troons are

Attached: Screenshot_20220808-080019.jpg (719x618, 317.24K)

hope it works out for you

How many of you mentally ill faggots need to slit your wrists in the tub for you to realize we don't have to actually do anything about you? The trash routinely takes itself out

heavens to murgatroyd! a crazy faggot is going to its dick off even.

Attached: 888E0EDB-9071-449F-8737-C3C54CFCCD59.png (360x421, 13.52K)

Your mutilating yourself because it is impossible to transition to a different set of chromosomes.

Congratulations. You just neutered yourself. End of your genetic line. Oh... THAT'S A GOOD THING.

Rope is isle 6, you'll need it down the line

Congratulations for taking the first step and good luck on your transistion, user! I hope you turn into the sexiest and coolest girl/boy/enby you've ever dreamed of becoming.

i wish i was a woman
if dubs i transition

>I'm changing my gender to own the chuds
wewlad

call back in 6 years!!!

Six years ago, at the same time that the trans craze took off, my son came out as "trans". Now me and my wife are from a small, Iowa farming community, made up of conservative farming families, and we were no different, minus the conservative part. My wife, and I were very progressive, so our twelve year old son coming out as a girl, wasn't upsetting to us, and we supported his transition one hundred percent, however, our then fourteen year old daughter did not, and ran to tell our extended family, which led to us being ostracized. I haven't spoken to my brother, sisters, or parents since 2013.

At the time, we got our son on puberty blockers, my wife and I, probably to deal with what was actually deep rooted fear, wanted to prove our support, so we became "trans" as well, and almost immediately after, we began to realize what we'd done, but it wouldn't be up until a year ago, that we finally faced it.

A year ago my son, of whom was experiencing deep regret, and depression, asked why me and his mother would allow a dumb CHILD to harm themselves like we did. After this, I took a long look in the mirror, literally, and saw a fucking loser staring back. I was a grown man, who looked like a grown man, with a wig to cover my bald patch, and disgusting estrogen tits. I had a massive ego death.

Recently, I went to the doctor who approved my son's surgery, to ask if he could reverse his transition, and the doc said it was too dangerous, and said that all I could do was purchase black market testosterone, for my son, and I. The reality, however, is that it was too late. My son's brain never developed, and his brittle bones fused together, in several joints. Nothing could reverse what he'd become, but I got him on T, anyway.

Last month, he had a severe stroke. An eighteen year old, who stopped growing at twelve, only five feet tall, who still plays with children's toys, and knows he's fucked, because of what I allowed.

(cont.)

(cont.)
After my son had a stroke, my wife died of a heart attack, because our older bodies were too weak to handle the physical strain we put upon them, and coupled with the heartbreak, she gave up. My daughter hasn't been with us since she was fourteen, and moved in with my brother and his wife, refusing to speak to us, ever again. I bring her up, because she committed suicide last night, from all the pain I brought upon us. She lost her entire family to some horrendous fad. This last part is also why I'm posting this.

As of today, I realized that the boring, conservative farmer life, was the best thing we had. We may have been bland, but we were a happy family, and now I have nothing. It's just me, and a son that I made retarded, who can hardly walk, or talk, anymore, and was already a dummy, from the hormones. I destroyed my family. Let this be a warning, to all of you, don't fall for this shit.

Yeah, that's my goofy, loser ass, in the picture. I'm so embarrassed. I wish God would just come down and punish me for what I did.

poop

Hi there,kinda related to the point,why do I feel so much sorrow over a particular famous person death? Guy died a long time ago yet it makes me quite sad that's he is gone. He seemed to be a genuinely good person,also very talented in his field. I've been feeling this sorrow for about two years,although his death occurred over 20 years ago. It simply makes me very disturbed that he was taken away from us,specially all the stuff he would have come up with if he hadn't such a tragic fate. I don't know if there's an afterlife,of course I don't,no one does,but either way I hope that his spirit is in eternal peace. Never met him personally but his absence is surely felt by me

Attached: 1652195624455m.jpg (724x1024, 129.85K)

Are you gonna take pee pee's in da poopa?

Can you leave me your ps4 user?