Fascism is cool when we do it

Fascism is cool when we do it

Attached: 2vya61.png (1024x683, 893.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

corruptico.com/2014/09/30/jewish-bill-gates-crypto-jew-pseudo-christian/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Taxing the rich is not enough

God damn right fuck the so called middle class CLIMATE JUSTICE NOW

seethe republicunt seethe lol

But taxing the rich is antisemitic

Pretty convenient this happens just after Congress "passes" an "inflation relief act" which even the "nonpartisan" CBO says will not relieve inflation
How's that boot taste?

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

You mean the bill that was fucked and gutted by Manchin and the Republicans?

your party does literally nothing but bolster the ultra wealthy and cut funding for social programs which half of your braindead constituents rely upon

>REEEEE YOU DONT SUPPORT STEALING HARD WORKING PEOPLES MONEY AND GIVING IT TO NIGGERS AND WHITE TRASH REEEEEEEEE

But I'm Canadian
Do we actually run the USA? BASED

Let's ignore the argument and literally ree fucking neck yourself faggot.

I addressed the argument it was in between the Rees

I hope your kid gets groomed into taking hormones and then kills himself, legally of course.

>90% of funding for "green energy" bullshit (a lot of that money will get funneled back to Democrat election campaigns)
>10% of funding actually somewhat legit
Why do you hate poor people?

Duh. They’re doing it for the greater good and for freedom and democracy in Ukraine

SHE COULD RAKE THE SKIN OFF OF MY DICK ANY TIME
THE DONKEY, OF COURSE

Your argument is built on lies horrible lies

Did you? Or was that a shitty, elitist talking point that idiots like you trot out to seem superior.

Glad you enumerated them

Niggers and white trash are awful people who aren't worthy of support and deserve to be shot. I don't think that is exactly a controversial opinion user and I don't see how that is "elitist" or "superior".

You're welcome

I don't see how murdering people I view as lesser than me is elitist. Genuinely, do the world a favor and end it. You're a fucking parody.

>the minority changed it on us at the last minute!

I don't view them as lesser they are lesser. I don't see what you aren't understanding about this.

well, this faggot is a fucking moron, at any rate.

Suck it, Republicunt. Trump is fucked and all of his hanger-ons are as well.

Someone kill these fucks before they accidentally "vote" in November.

>HARD WORKING PEOPLES MONEY
TOP KEK most of those CEO trash haven't worked a day in their lives, you retarded right winger.

America is about to fucking implode. Not only is there shortages and inflation, but now the companies putting out commodities are going to get fucking hammered. Better start stocking up on food

>JEWS = PEOPLE
You don't seem to understand the scale of the plan

LOL, what's left wing fascism? Mask mandates? You poor little baby. When lefties start trying to overturn elections, then you can start whining about fascism, you silly little faggot.

Attached: bw.jpg (1920x1080, 346.02K)

>murder all the people I view as lesser than me
>all lesser people are dead
>I become the lesser person
Low iq plays. Sounds like you don't need to murder anyone

Didn't horseface get caught not paying taxes or something?

The GOP enemy's death knell is in progress. The right has been fully rejected by the People and this will not change. This is the dawn of a new era in which the parties to choose from will be educated and intelligent, not a group of retarded grifting fascists.

Yep typical hypocrites.

50/50 split Senate
Minority

Pick one

this.

So Bill Gates is a jew now?

>Food
Commie faggots will come go "redistribute" it. You need guns user. Lots and lots of fucking guns.

Civil War 2.0 will "cleanse" the land.

The GOP is it's own enemy. I use to respect them to a degree and thought woke politics was stupid af until GOP decided to do dumb shit like elect a celebrity (again).

Get a grip

Get help

>I don't view them as lesser they are lesser

Keep larping Cleetus.

Dude, your lesser than a kid in Cambodia. That's why people make fun of autists like you

Yeah

corruptico.com/2014/09/30/jewish-bill-gates-crypto-jew-pseudo-christian/

Left wing fascism is hushing people with a First Amendment protected public opinion and then calling it "hate speech", you dumb cuck.

See even you admit they are lesser user.

Wow look the uneducated white trash has no idea what fascism means lmfao

Attached: 011420_TrumpMKE_0809c.jpg (1800x1200, 112.23K)

Women have unironically hampered the country from being the runaway winner for another 500 years. They don't understand that the middle class is a function of trickle down economics under capitalism. Economic inclusion is a function of labor, not policy. If you don't have skilled labor, you aren't included. If you don't work for a company with a competitive edge, you are even worse off. Capitalism isn't hard, it just rewards those who make the best decisions.

Making everyone "feel more included" doesn't increase net productivity, but makes for firey populist political conjecture. It doesn't hold water within a system in which scarce resources do not exceed demand. Collectivism is a safety net in which many people will find themselves caught, even if they didn't ask for it.

Tldr we are fucked fam

I'll bathe in thre blood of lefties after we balkanize.

Someone's mad they can't say nigger or tranny in public without social backlash kek

I just want to see her tits

More than 1 Billion = Jew

Everytime

Left out the >
Like a fucking idiot. That's on me.

Keep licking the Stasi boots, cuck.

I'd rather be a right winger than a white nigger.

Captcha: YKNGR0

>the middle class is a function of trickle down economics under capitalism
Raganomics has been proven time and time again that it doesn't work. When corporations make record profits they tend to either pocket it, distribute it back as stock, do buybacks, or invest in technologies to lower production costs. You never see that money...which is why a gig economy currently exists

Your IQ is lesser than asians. You're also a mutt if you live in America. You aint shit but hopes and dreams you LARP as fact

Bitch mad cuz I'm right.