Twinks are fucking HOT

Even if you're not gay, don't tell me you wouldn't do such handsome young men

Attached: 1657834697241.jpg (1280x1844, 610.37K)

Attached: 1657464838223.jpg (933x1325, 272.23K)

Attached: 1657836661609.jpg (721x1600, 108.9K)

no

At least they're white

too old

What is your ideal age, user?

Attached: 3duzdzk8m5d71.png (2560x1440, 1.53M)

Not him, but 12-15 is an ultimate peak for teens, if we speak about cuteness, smoothness and still they developed enough to have nice smooth cocks.
You gotta admit it, if you are into twinks, there is no point to NOT being into adolescents. It's just make no sense.

You are totally correct. I am straight and would love to blow him!

This one is nice, would def. suck his uncut cock. No fucking and kissing tho, too gay for me.

MODS

How much of him do you think you could fit in your mouth

Ever sucked off another dude before?

Only once, it wasn't that pleasant because I didn't like his look nor his cock, he was a bit chubby too. Did it only out of curiosity in early 20s.
Had experience with friend when we were kids (12 or so), he tried to stick it into my mouth during sleepover. But I didn't let him pass my teeth, although my mind was blowing at the moment how much I wanted it. But I was too reserved and I thought it's humiliating for the boy to do.

I don't mind chocolate

Attached: 15167282451040.jpg (640x480, 44.97K)

Would you consider going in for another round, preferably with a dude you like?
BBC thread is down the hall to the left, nig

Nah, I'm over that age where I could easily go out with teens.

With someone your own age, user

Was replying to

I am gay, and I have never been into twinks. I've been into other bears in uniform since I got my first boner.

That ass belongs on a tranny, it's too hot for someone who actually tries to be a guy

I'm not that gay to do it with men. Boys on the other hand - yes. But I don't want to look predatory or get in trouble, plus I don't really want to make an effort to step over introvert me

Bottom

vers actually, beer can cock

WHY IS THIS THREAD ATTRACTING SO MANY CHOMOS

because it's Any Forums