Europe is completely fucked

What are you going to do when the USA devolves into a civil war over Trumps arrest and can't protect you anymore?

Attached: 6th_of_October_Panorama,_part_1.jpg (1024x768, 176.21K)

Attached: kZqEO.gif (720x480, 317.4K)

put everyone under permanent house arrest so each other

That's what's going to happen when the Nigerian navy defeats Britain and dumps it's prisons there in 2031

so they cant shoot each other

cool

we continue where we left off

Attached: 2553952491.jpg (900x653, 213.26K)

The US needs a civil war. It can’t be fixed any other way

bruv be mad kek

Life will get very shitty for everyone if there is a civil war. People will be in huge danger of marauding blacks as police and government breaks down.

>my neighbors are so completely fucked once I burn my house

Europe relies on the US military

I enjoy the fact that foriegn people are soooooo interested in us, projecting this and that although having no idea what it is really like here...kinda funny, keep trying retards.

You're overestimating the importance and benefits to the host country when the US sets up military bases all over the planet

don't be funny
your derailed foreign policy was breeding terrorists all along
Bin Laden (trained by ... you even remember?)
ISIS (filled the power vacuum after you idiots raided Iraq and left it with all the weapons for them to take)
You know that Trump sent weapons to the Taliban in 2020, after sealing the retiring deal?

enjoy fucking yourself

Attached: 1547928437556.gif (500x323, 394.08K)

cool story ivan

Psst.... all or most Americans own guns and can protect themselves. try again.

Most people can't survive a 2 hour power outage. I think we'll be fine.

Lol no not really

And also, relies for what? Protection from the Russians? They cant even btw am a ukranian trenchline, they arent taking Berlin any Time soon

Russia has really fucked up in this Ukranian war, showed everyone how weak they really are.

Protect us from who? Russia seems a little preoccupied ATM.