Be honest, which one are you?

Be honest, which one are you?

Attached: norwood-scale-1-6.jpg (992x708, 84.57K)

3 in the front, but 4-5 in the back. Sometimes I shave it, sometimes I let it grow out. The shaving doesn't come much from insecurity, but rather laziness. I prefer to shave my own head quickly instead of going somewhere for a trim. I did this even before going bald. Hairdressers are a big grift.

2, but it's nothing to be proud of. both my parents have thick hair. so what? doesn't help the fact i'm a 30 year old incel.

Strong 5 with a mullet

I'm still a 2, thankfully.

Attached: 1539112256253.jpg (550x733, 141.65K)

Somewhere between 3 and 4. Started seriously thinning at age 23. Thankfully I got married before then so I didn't have to find a woman this way.

Attached: 1659943749117209.png (1115x1600, 328.45K)

Somewhere between 2 & 3. I know genetically speaking I am disposed to being bald, so I am just enjoying it while I have it

2, is it going to stay that way?

2 1/2

32yo here, still at 2. I've started having grey hair even before I turned 18 tho.

2 but I've got a widow's peak and a large forehead

2 but its getting worse

6 at 22 years of age

3, beginning to enter 4 zone, i have bangs but my hair is starting too get too rats nesty for bangs, and im noticing crown thinning for the first time. I'll probably get a hair transplant in a few years.

a 1?

2. 38 years old. Native.

quads

Same. 29. Don't really care anyway. Always had a bit of a widows peak even when younger. It was inevitable.

im not sure what causes balding, it seems to be purely genetic and you get a random roll of the dice one time at the beginning when you are born. i got a really good roll

Bullshit.

I’m a 3.5. Not happy about it but I’m 44 years old & it’s not that big of a deal…

i wish