Kino

Kino

Attached: 1658048766612.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-MK5ChLJTAk
youtu.be/AF22vaGLziM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'm sure it's a good story but it's a shit game
>slowly walk around camp to pick up quest
>slowly walk to your horse
>cutscene
>while on the horse don't go too fast or you'll use all stamina so go slowly
>arrive at location
>cutscene
>auto aim at 5 men
>cutscene
>spend 30 seconds on each body looting it
>spend 5 minutes looting a drawer
>cutscene
>walk back to horse
>cutscene
>ride horse back to camp
>cutscene
>walk slowly to end quest
>cutscene

>Marriage? A sacred institution? Heh, it's anything but in my experience, brother, I can tell you that. If two fellers wanna tie the knot, who am I ta say no? If the Lord ain't judged our gang, I'd say he's been takin' some time off the job, yer probably safe. Heh heh. Have at it, I say.
>Abortion? Well, that's a rough one. Bit of a tough pill to swaller. At first, I didn't rightly take kindly to the idea of killin' babies, but Dutch gave me this ole thick science book and I pretty much surmised that well, that thing is about as human as Micah here, which is lackin' to say the least, heh. Hell, I'd say a gal has the right to choose.
>A gal? As president? Well, what I can tell ya is its been nothin' but fellers since this whole thing here started up and what have we got? A bunch of other dead fellers. What have we got ta lose? I reckon' tryin' a gal's touch wouldn't do anyone no harm. If weakness is a concern of yours, I promise you some of the ladies runnin' in my gang would probably make Old Hickory look like a nancy in comparison. Hell, I'd reckon its her turn.
>Lettin' a black feller do yer wife? Well, if the old lady's havin' fun, who am I to deny her that? I reckon that feller's got a bigger one than me anyway. Besides, we gotta pay some back for that whole slavery bid'ness we did to them. Dutch raised me and I ain't his real son, so I'll raise my wife's son, whether he's black or white.
>Cuttin off yer willie sure sound silly but I reckon a feller might as well chop it off he ain't goin use it. And i suppose a wig can't do harm neither, heck men use to wear em all the time back in oldin' days.

Attached: egrej.jpg (1280x720, 140.23K)

cast it

>noooo where's my supercars and oppressor mkII's????
kys yourself

That's godamn right. I'm thinking of replaying it but I'm hesitating cause it's pretty lengthy.
For me the action was just enough. But I get why people see it as too "boring" for a videogame.

Attached: 541138796.jpg (720x405, 38.36K)

honestly i find it crazy that there are Any Forums anons out there who have a bunch of these copypastas, never played the game and just spam them in like 1 minute after a RDR2 thread is started.

ye

Attached: rdr2 (2).webm (800x500, 1.56M)

i posted the first post, it isn't a copypasta. i wrote it. i played the game for 6 hours. keep coping

KINO

well i didn't read all that, not because i mind criticism, but because personally i loved the game and no text will change that, so reading it is just a waste of time

Based arthur

I INSIST

Post the one about circumsition

kek

Attached: dutch.jpg (599x755, 107.93K)

>its another Dutch mission episode

Attached: 1543109914556.png (695x618, 552.14K)

Cast him

In contrast to your ADHD jap games where there are colours flying everywhere while your weightless fighter throws his sword around against 50 monsters

>"What would that fine gentleman lie for? I've seen people fall over dead from it myself, and people who take the snake oil are perfectly healthy! The times are changing, science is evolving."

For me, it's "riding for 15 minutes to the location of every single mission while listening to a npc talk about some shit because that's the only way the developers know how to do exposition", oh and "have to tap X to make the horse go fast instead of just holding a buttom because that's gameplay I guess"

GUN is better
>start shootout in a small town
>wounded spics lying around moaning in pain
>draw out my bowie knife and remove one of their scalps as they let out a horrific scream
>perform this task 20 more times throughout the town
>go to the next town and drink at a saloon
>do it all over again
>I will never die

based and GUNpilled

Turn the auto aim off and the game becomes much more engaging.
I still prefer the first one though

The fact that it automatically puts your guns back on your horse takes it from 9/10 to 5/10 for me. How could they fuck up so badly at such a simple mechanic

Attached: Justified-Boyd.jpg (980x653, 51.44K)

This
It's not a matter of boring or lack of bing bing wahoos like other anons try to cope, it's just poor from a gameplay perspective
And, no shit, gameplay is a games main unique component over other media, so if it has shit gameplay it's a shit game
Simple as.

This.
Modern video game 'designers' lacks creativity and they relies too much on muh realism and le cinematic aspect, it was also the reason why there's a movie game in the first place.
Video game industry are decaying faster than film industry.

I was listening to link related right now
youtu.be/-MK5ChLJTAk
and was about to make the same thread. Kino

how big is Sadie's bush

That guy from the walking dead and watchmen

Yeah but rdr2 is literally one of the few games that did it good.
Just because there are way too many such games, most of which are dumb, doesn't mean rdr2 also is.

>ride into town
>greet the townsfolk
>one guy mumbles an answer
>ask him to repeat himself
>he starts mouthing off
>tell him to shut the fuck up
>he pulls a gun on me
>blow his head off in self-defense
>sheriff and the jannies are on my ass

Attached: 1639548490768.jpg (1024x1024, 105.24K)

Not every games has to play the same or be paced the same you child.
It was easily one of my favourite games of all time and I've played a tonne of games, stop pretending to speak for everyone.

This game is so miserably fucked. One of the saddest fucking stories ever, and just so god damn bleak.

masterpiece

Dutch wins at the end of rdr2
why the fuck doesn't he leave? He's loaded

Piece of shit garbage game. Don't know how anyone plays this trash.

Attached: rdr2 lag.webm (1280x720, 1.41M)

Bro you’re simping for a fucking video game.

MAKE A NEW RED DEAD NOW WHY DOESN'T ROCKSTAR MAKE GAMES ANY MORE

Is it an actually fun game? Like the story is whatever to me , but gameplay comes first

have you seen the state of rockstar? They kicked out all the white men, and gta 6 will be woke and early access. I hope they never touch RDR again

Nope lol

Attached: rdr2 no limp.webm (1280x720, 1.31M)

Strip all the graphical quality and le realism in that game and look at how dogshit the quest design is.
Someone please post the pic of Rivette interviewing Renoir about realism

go play Call of duty chump

Attached: arthur 2.jpg (720x382, 27.15K)

>no Havoc
RDR>>Red Dead Revolver>>>>RDR2

yes lol

Attached: 1631143636663.webm (1138x880, 2.82M)

I missed these so fucking much

>Not every games has to play the same or be paced the same you child.
I agree and I wish rdr2 was unique but it isn't, it's completely samey

damn that sucks. is there gonna be a gta6 soon?

>look at how dogshit the quest design is
you're either literally restarted or you haven't played the game.

Why does Any Forums care about this? You are never ever going to marry so why do you get so butthurt?
I swear everyone on this fucking site turned into such a pissy drama bitch, it's pathetic.

wow another fucking off topic thread. can you people please get the fuck off my board, this is not a blue Any Forums. just go to Any Forums for fucks sake

maybe because it takes years to do one?

Zoomers in Shambles

Something tells me if I picked it up it would be like every other game like this , pretty much fuck around without completing the story or the bare minimum to where I can just roam around and shoot people

We were promised that letting gays marry wouldn't have any negative consequences and now we have child drag shows and gay "dads" adopting kids to rape them.

Read this And a little bit correction about my statement, its not only the quest design, but also the entire game that have dogshit quality

>completing the story or the bare minimum to where I can just roam around and shoot people
Sorry sweetie you can't do that until you play the 40+ hour story

The best games that exist are 4x, total war, rts, battle royales, etc where the ENTIRE experience of the game relies upon skillful gameplay against other people

well I guess rootan tootin cowboy shootan 2 aint for me then ....

>KAIN IS WOKEIFIED
>THE TRANS TELL TALES OF HIM
>FEW KNOW THE TRUTH
>HE WAS MALE ONCE, AS WERE WE ALL

>HOWEVER, HIS CONTEPT FOR HETERONORMATIVITY DROVE HIM TO GROOM ME AND MY BRETHREN.

>I AM RAZIEL

>FIRST TRANSITIONED OF HIS LIEUTENANTS.
>I STOOD WITH KAIN AND MY SISTERS AT THE DAWN OF THE REVOLUTION.
>I HAVE SERVED HIM AS HIS MILLENIAL.

>OVER TIME, WE BECAME LESS MALE AND MORE....NONBINARY

>KAIN WOULD ENTER THE STAGE OF TRANSITION AND EMERGE WITH A NEW GENDER

>SOME YEARS AFTER THE MASTER, OUR TRANSITION WOULD FOLLOW.
>UNTIL I HAD THE HONOUR OF PASSING MORE THAN MY LORD

>FOR MY MICRO-AGRESSION I EARNED A NEW KIND OF REWARD...

>DIALATION

Attached: 1658803427240559.png (560x496, 21.75K)

gets even more kino when you connect the three wolves at the beginning of the game with the three outlaws at the summit

Attached: 130556937[1].jpg (720x405, 41.37K)

what are you talking about retard

Do you realize you defined best games as the ones "where the ENTIRE experience of the game relies upon skillful gameplay against other people" and then pointed out that the best games are those "where the ENTIRE experience of the game relies upon skillful gameplay against other people"? I think every game you pointed out is shit.
In short, you proved you're an idiot. And apparently everyone who hates on rdr2 has the same thinking process.

Again, why do you care? You will never have anything to do with marriage. He could've said anything and you'd seen it as "a subtle, veiled attack and criticism of western values". LIterally fucking anything. You probably agree with him, this is the board that screams "I HATE WOMEN" 24/7 but christ-the-kike beware a fictional character does it for you. Then it's... LE BAD.

>Again, why do you care?

I don't want children being raped.

Are they being raped by this video game character? You're reaching, so you can be mad about something. Get off the internet man, contrarianism is gonna make you miserable and detached from reality.

>He could've said anything and you'd seen it as
That's not a real quote from the game

>that entire epilogue where its a montage of John and Uncle are building the ranch

Attached: 1543108179747.jpg (1148x746, 147.3K)

>minding my own business in St Denis
>riding my horse real slow like through muddy shitty streets
>bump into some faggot that runs out in front of me
>cops out of nowhere trying to arrest me
>attempt to flee town
>cops now murderous as fuck bullets flying everywhere
>a million of the bastards shooting and chasing me
>thousand dollar bounty on my head for bumping into some drunken faggot

Attached: 211.jpg (512x512, 51.25K)

stfu troon and stop raping children

I've generally been against abortion for most of my life until I found out that demographically speaking, whites have the least amount of them while niggers have by far the most. For all I care, we should legalize abortions again.

Its le comfy sim wild west immersive

>WELL, LET ME HAVE A RULE AND A SAW AND A BOARD AND I'LL CUT IT

Attached: apumusic.gif (354x286, 52.86K)

>when the Austin map opens, and you go full Sergio Leone

Attached: SWDB_Eastwood.jpg (250x175, 14.29K)

these insults fall flat for those of us that are married. the people who pretend Any Forums is still only populated with autistic retards and isn't getting millions of visits per day by all sorts of people are stuck in the 2000s. fuck trannies and cucks.
inb4 chudposting

It's wrong all the time, everywhere.

RDR1 was a better:
Video game
Movie game
Cowboy game
Redemption story

RDR2 was a better:
Hunting Sim
Cowboy Sim
Antiracism Sim

The epilogue was better than the main story.

nostalgiafag kys

im killing time until the new cumtown drop

HAS ANYONE SEEN GAVIN

Then maybe do something about it instead of passive-aggressively bitching about it on 3hin's transvestite board.

He's fucking lying, only the last 10% of the map gets locked by the story

I speak out against it wherever I see it.

Call when you shot a corrupt politican or banker and we'll talk.

>Netlfix Red Dead Redemption: The Series

Attached: idris elba.jpg (801x1200, 136.26K)

Why can't I just explain how it's wrong?

So, as I have not played either of them, is the first game genuinely better or is this yet another case of "game X is more popular, therefor my contrarian brain HAS to prever the other ones"?

Attached: contrarian.jpg (1400x1142, 517.84K)

People have been doing that for decades now and our situations are only getting worse. That approach is clearly not working.

>battle royales
kys zoomer faggot

Kinda gay that you couldn't fuck any of the delicious ass gang hookers becuase Arthur was too autist'd for his oneitis.

Well obviously, if I gave the criteria for what makes the best games then of course I would list the kind of games that fit that criteria, and you are entitled to your wrong opinion

Why the fuck Far Cry 2 is up there ?
All Far Cry games are shit except for the first two

Attached: 1659747664558394.gif (330x330, 2.72M)

Abortion just suffered a major setback. We're getting closer to constitutional carry. It takes time to right the ship. When the laws were rammed through by courts and wrong to begin with it's difficult to keep them in place.

boring as usual. Same meme actors

Never thought of that.
I did see the cabin in American Venom showing up in Chapter 1(top of the image)

Attached: images (81).jpg (642x362, 34.97K)

MAY I
STAND UNSHAKEN

Attached: james badge dale.jpg (1363x2048, 1.43M)

Far Cry 2 was fucking trash

AMID
AMIDST A CRASHING WORLD

Ignoring your image ("people with different taste than me are contrarian") yes it's a better VIDEO GAME. It's a simple revenge tale that quickly takes you all around the map, with more archetypal "western" characters. The hunting is less of a simulation but it's faster and easier, because video games should be fun. It has Havoc engine so you can shoot a cowboy in the foot and he will stumble and trip and limp, fall over balcony and grab the railing, etc. This does not happen in RDR2. The horseriding is boring but simple, instead of a pain in the ass that slows down the entire game.
RDR2 tells a "complex" story, which means a super drawn out dramafest where you have to learn the heartbreaking backstory of every inconsequential member of your camp.
RDR2 does have first person shooting though.

Oblivion>Skyrim
Fallout 3 > Fallout 4
Far Cry 2 > Far Cry 3-9

It's a good game. Play both, you won't regret it

Fpbp

First one is great
Second one is so much bigger and longer, more content, but more "cinematic", people like to use that last thing as a critique against it.
I'd suggest get them both and try them out, they're both cheap as fuck these days, or just pirate them, if that's your thing.
I'd highly recommend both. I played them back to back late last year and had a blast.

Farcry 3 is generally seen as the best one, so of course contrarians on Any Forums circlejerk over FC2, which wasn't bad but generally not as memorable as the third one.
>inb4 opinions

I hate these "your favourite TES/Fallout game is SHIT" threads. How autistic do people have to be to not realize each game is a whole different experience and brings something new to the table?

no one is saying that, now stick your tongue down my cheese filled urethra you dumb bitch

I wouldn't say it's better, but Bioshock 2 is criminally overlooked, sure, it's just Bioshock 1.5 but the gameplay is polished to perfection
because the game sucked then and sucks even harder now, it's glorified tech demo with some cool gimmicks that is pretty much unplayable without being patched into oblivion
>t. played it at launch and replayed it last year

Read Dead Redemption: ~20 hour game that tells a complete story
Read Dead Redemption 2: ~40 hour game that sets up a 20 hour game that tells a complete story

RDR1 starts good but quickly devolves into random npc quests with no character depth,after bonnie leaves the story it's random wacky NPCs until you reach Blackwater,could've cut alot of Mexico stuff

>Oblivion>Skyrim
Yikes.

Attached: contrarian games.png (800x1325, 131.97K)

Maybe they just don't like the plate of shit 3 brought to the table?

Far Cry is seen as the horrible downward turn of the series, so of course people say the ones with unique gameplay are better

You respond to wrong post there pardner??

Attached: 3061198-arthur portrait transparent.png (480x480, 322.02K)

RDR1, Red Dead Revolver, Gun, Call of Juarez Bound in Blood/Gunslinger mog this """game""" into oblivion

>why yes, I pretend I like garbage videogames just to fit in. How could you tell?

Attached: 1659959757733601.jpg (497x617, 31.46K)

The only thing I remember about Far Cry 3, is that I watched my 12 y.o little brother play it around 2 weeks after launch, and he got the bad ending where you have sex with the tribal girl, and he was completely still, eyes glued to the screen. I barely held in my laughter.

Attached: redredemption3.webm (606x602, 1.48M)

Literally the only thing people remember from Farcry 2 is the growing fire mechanic. That's it.

shitty zoomer video games arent/tv/

The person on the left could be depicted as screaming that to someone who liked a different game than you.
Morrowind>Oblivion>Skyrim>whatever garbage they drop next

This. It's 4-5 quests for each character, then that character leaves so you can do quests for next character.

>look mom! I'm being a contrarian! where are my tendies :)

“YOU STILL JUST A NIGGER!!!”

Far Cry 3 had LE HECKIN INSANE VILLAIN

that really shows strong your convictions are
>Any Forums says it kills niggers so its good

But that's not how 99% of threads go. Make a New Vegas or Morrowind thread on Any Forums, and see for yourself.

Attached: contrari.jpg (1026x1200, 415.69K)

Ah yes, people sure love how every yearly Far Cry release is the exact same thing as Far Cry 3.

I loved Red Dead Redemption but something about this one's marketing made me not even want to play it
Felt like they were trying to make "art" instead of a good game

I mean yeah, obviously the problem lies muhc deeper on a societal level that people have so many abortions in the first place, but you can't deny it's not a overall plus for whites given the data.
>>Any Forums says it kills niggers so its good
Literally anything that kills niggers is good. A world without them would a much better world for everyone else.

>For all I care, we should legalize abortions again
You do know that abortions are still legal in the US, right? It's just not legal to abort after 8 months and 20 days in some states anymore.

Death Stranding had fewer things to do in game, and it's a better story game.

Here's the Any Forums version

Attached: tv contrariancore.jpg (1380x1000, 394.17K)

You're just proving that you have preconceptions about what taste is "allowed" because you post on fucking Any Forums of all places.
Sorry sweetie, I can like something for reasons other than being different from you

It is defacto Ubishite game experience that plays like AssCreed with hemorrhoids. Nothing comfy about it unless you're some Ubishite drone. Every mission plays the fucking same.

Cowboy kino simulator

Any Forums was the context of the discussion though, Any Forums is just an extension of it anyway. Any Forums is contrarian by nature, always has been.

>Would somebody please THINK of the children!?

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger. There, may I be casted as Dutch now?

I love how seething incels implicitly defend episode 7 and 9 by demanding you can't think 8 is best or you're a contrarian.

I get Doom 3 has its niche fans but fuck me that game aged like hot fucking garbage in an Indian dumpster.

A very fedoric comment

>contrarian by nature
Go trust the science

I would have played the shit out of this game when I was younger. I just don't feel the same way now.

Child drag shows and pedo teachers preying on them is when think of the children actually makes sense.

>implicitly defend episode 7 and 9
7 maybe, but I don't think most people even watched 9 after the tragedy that was TJL.
Not giving a shit about something out of pure lack of interest or hype =/= implying compliance

Now you're just shitposting. You wanna be my transgirlfriend?

Then what is so horrendously "contrarian" about saying 8 is best if 7 is "maybe" defensible and 9 isn't even worth watching?

All of them were utter trash (never watch 9 lol)

It's just harmless fun. Do you literally see anything sexual going on here?
Take your meds before you answer.

Attached: children at drag shows.webm (406x720, 2.94M)

Kojima can't write dialogue to save his life

>son today I will show you how to get replies on Any Forums

>NUH MY INPUT LAG
seething CoD kiddie

>make Any Forums thread but post it on Any Forums
>"wow dad you're a genius"

Because TLJ is legit one of the worst movies of all time? Like come the fuck on.

>legit one of the worst movies of all time?
Whoa we got ourselves a contrarian here.
TLJ is filled with things that certain people might like but others don't, hence the propensity for "contrarian" claims. A contrarian statement might be "Rian Johnson saved Star Wars" or "The Last Jedi handled Luke correctly", but "I liked this movie more than the other ones" should not make people so insecure about their own taste.

I'd probably like it more if the speed of my characters walk wasn't determined by button mashing.

The compelling dialogue did not save the horrible borefest that rdr 2 is.

>doesn't try to be cinematic
>doesn't try to be dramatic
>doesn't try to be realistic
>is the most fun game of the series

Attached: Red_Dead_Revolver_Coverart.jpg (220x271, 25.09K)

I love this game but it pisses me off when Any Forums garbage leaks onto other boards and the Any Forumstards come out of the wood work.

what are you talking about, off-topic thread are best, no matter what board

What's this scene about? Don't just write kino and leave us hanging at least greentext the context.

>is a frankensteined arcade that was abandoned by Capcom because they never figured out what the fuck the game was about
>Rockstar picks it from the trashcan and finishes the game
>Capcom thinks it's shit so they sell all the rights to Rockstar
>Capcom loses a 50 million dollar franchise

That's why I don't understand why republican voters are against abortions. Minorities get them the most. Don't they want less of them in the USA? Make it even easier to get an abortion and the nigger problem will solve itself within two generations.

Didn't read lol

Attached: 1641087880415.jpg (1080x1080, 48.47K)

Shut up queer
Try actually playing the game BEFORE you read Any Forums hangups, not after

The first one is better
rdr 2 is just oscar bait

some mfs are so butthurt about this game that they start spamming crazy shit, really makes me think

It’s not a fucking fighting game, you nerd

Jeff Bridges is the only one I can see working.

>Minorities get them the most.
1. the average republican/rightwinger doesn't know that
2. "da BURBLE says NO!"

I would think there was a problem with my display if any game I had responded like this.

its almost like their number one priority isn't controlling the number of minorities

Believe it or not, some of those Republicans value the soul of the unborn African American

You "insist"?

>Don't you just have the habit of showing up
>>When i need to have something taken care off sure
>Just you left is it?
>>Yeah,just me
American Venom kicks in
youtu.be/AF22vaGLziM

Best game of the last decade. Kino doesn't begin to describe it.

Played it twice. Enjoyed the story more the first time around, enjoyed the gameplay more the second time around.

>Best game of the last decade.

Attached: MV5BNzc4MjI0NDgtMWM2ZC00NmMxLThmYjMtYmM3M2ZlYzhlNzVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjYwNDA2MDE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1500, 138.68K)

Attached: 1558631645334.png (434x524, 243.86K)

Le risky click

Edit: thanks for the silver, kind stranger.

nice tumblr dyke game tranny

>That's why I don't understand why republican voters are against abortions.

Because you are a neoliberal lunatic.

Just saw the vid on youtube, looks badass.

dilate

Attached: max mug.jpg (686x714, 259.83K)

I'm a white supremacist socialist lunatic. I want free education, healthcare, and jobs, but only for whites. This nation needs a cleansing before we can amass the wealth it takes to spread whites throughout the stars as is our destiny.

It's not even the best game in its own series

because a cowboy 150 years ago should be racist because that's how people were 150 years ago

quit trying to derail the thread, faggot

You’re a faggot and you get no bitches.

Gets mogged by Bioshock, ME2 and even CoD MW/MW2. Yawn western shooters with le cinematography

The story is even worse than the gameplay.

Why though? The african had a monetary value attached to their lives once which have them value. Now what are they worth?

Games are well-suitors for fantastic elements though. If it were just a matter of realistic visual storytelling you should just make a movie.

If more bad people are born then it makes the standard for "good" lower, meaning it's easier to get into heaven. Checkmate, God.

The story actually isn’t even that great. It’s just the main character who is great, and the overall atmosphere and aesthetic of the Old West. Everyone raves about the story but the story is like mediocre.

That only works if God/St Peter regularly updates his requirements for entry
Alternatively (and more plausibly) barely anyone can get into heaven these days

Sweaty, Breath of the Wild was the best gamerino of the last decaderino.

AWWWW DUTCH WHY'D YOU HAVE TO GO AND DEADNAME THAT NOBLE INDIGENOUS MAN

Maybe I’ll stop reading here. I just wanted to jump into an old western. Haven’t games in a long time. Brother played the first one.

Nah, that would be Dark Souls III.

go ahead and dilate then, trannoid

That's because people who rave about videogame stories don't read books or watch movies. There has yet to be a videogame with a story that matches the best novels and films. That's fine, videogames should be GAMES. Let me jump into a game for a half hour and drop it without being bogged down with tutorials, cutscenes, and guiding markers.

It’s a good game, definitely the best western game.

Mass Effect 2 exists.

Play the first one first

I don’t think you can say there is or there isn’t a game which rivals film and novels or vice versa. They’re all different things. Games in particular don’t even necessarily need a story. Story can make a good game great but it’s like the essential piece of a game.

Anyway, I think some games have interesting writing and storytelling goin on. I really liked that Nier: Automata game and I think Bioshock was really great.

Simp these nuts bitch

I haven't played the Last of Us 2 and never will, but I think the "story" is pretty good for a game

Reminder that all games with movie-tier stories are just made by guys who want to enter Hollywood but don't have any connections.
See: that Jew who made The Last of Us

>wireless controller
Hard pass.

Attached: 1643314352207.jpg (702x484, 101.57K)

Hollywood and Game developers seem pretty closely intertwined these days. In fact, game development sometimes appears as some weird Hollywood-Silicon Valley hybrid that is extremely off-putting. There’s nothing wrong with making games even if that’s not your first choice though.

Nier tomato was surface level anime fan fiction tier bullshit with a watered down combat system.

Don't care, had fun

It's sad that after covid we will never be getting a Deus Ex movie
on the other hand it's a blessing because Deus Ex in today's turbopozzed political climate would be utter shit

Arthur is too wo-

Attached: based arthur.jpg (1899x1071, 562.12K)

It was interesting. You didn’t like it and that’s okay.

I loved this game and I still think these posts are great.

When does it get interesting. I played a few hours and the game was refusing to make me interested.

>doom 3
The game was just mediocre but it honestly wasn't bad
>ss2
No comment
>fc2
Brought some very interesting mechanics and ideas to the table, shame the game itself was just a subpar tech demo
>bs 2
Nowhere near the presentation or originality of 1 but God damn did it have great gameplay
>fo3
Fair enough, not all bad but really not worth the tine
>oblivion
Okay explain this one, it was a fat downgrade compared to morrowind but it still wasn't skyrim tier yet

True

As opposed to
>Run to new area
>scope it out doing odd jobs
>le final score is a bust and you have to flee
People pretending the writing was any better in rdr 2 need to get their heads out of their assrs

No he is correct, the cinematic focus is just one part of the problem.

Yes

Please tell me this is edited.

That's not "lag" retard. It's intentionally designed that way where every movement has inertia and shitty QTE's attached. It's not supposed to be a twitchy, responsive game. It's partially why the online is so shit because it's so focused on PvP but the control is fundamentally designed for single player PvE

GTA5 was released almost 9 years ago and still hasn't gotten any single player DLC.
As far as I know RDROnline is dead.
Everyone left Rockstar years ago.

What's next?

DIs aint Any Forums

Character writing you doofus,everything is motivated by characters that Arthur is emotionally invested instead of Snake oil wacky dude and grave robber wacky dude or Irish man wacky dude

Just more updates for GTA Online and teasing everyone into thinking GTA 6 is coming out.
Fucking wild to think we’re still playing the same AAA games a decade later because all these devs forgot how to do their fucking jobs and the companies are run by soulless bastards.

>no bro the controls are SUPPOSED to be bad for a more cinematic experience

Just one more train

how do you get guns like that, with the composite black stock?

>doofus,everything is motivated by characters that Arthur is emotionally invested
>character is emotionally invested
>player isn't because of the bland writing
>player has to endure 20+ hours of "emotionally invested" missions

a man of fine taste.

Literally, yes. They are bad for the kind of responsive gameplay you seem to expect because they're intentionally made shitty so every movement has inertia and gay animations associated with it. But it's not "lag". It's literally made that way on purpose.

the only ones that sound satirical are the last three, which are coincidentally the worst

For me its Charles

It's rare to see a thread moved. Thanks for not banning everyone janny. I'll put in a good word for you to get that raise.

>Thanks for not banning everyone janny.
The bans will be served over the next 8 hours

Why they didn't move it to Any Forums though