ALT Linux

I just discovered this Russian Linux distro called ALT Linux. What does Any Forums think of it?

Attached: ALT_Linux_logo.jpg (500x497, 93.72K)

In America, Linux is free, but in Russia, Linux frees you.

I honestly don't see the point in it. The only noteworthy thing about it is that it uses Russian language out of the box (so what?)
> t Russian

is that op image a penguin blowjob?

That logo is rather heteronormative and triggering desu

Well, yeah. I guess it isn't really that special since there are other Russian RPM-based distros like ALT Linux. Rosa Linux being a good example of this

Good

its a beautiful penguin family

that gives blowjobs?

idk looks pretty gay to me

Attached: media_FOhhm8dakAUm0hd.jpg (308x288, 29.09K)

user, gays can't have children. It is the epitome of heterosexuality which you can witness right there. The literal essence.

Its 2022.
Men Can Give Birth.

y'all newfags should stop posting to much non-oc

Attached: 1578472736943.jpg (540x270, 41.5K)

stop saying "y'all" faggot

yes

y''a'l'l'''

What's the difference?

Don't bother. Those Russian distros are made primarily for government organizations which have special requirements for software. Most of them are useless for ordinary user and free version often have outdated software.

You mean like Astra Linux?

they're both same

I created QAnonymous, y'all and other shit you can even see on pewdiepie. You mean nothing to me, you will consume what I shit out of GIMP and you will say thank you and copy me to reddit, fj, 9gag etc. pp.
I have won already. Take Any Forums down, the victory is mine forever. You can't take it away.