Alpaca – Stable Diffusion Plugin for Photoshop

Literally AI + stable diffusion as a photoshop plugin. ITS OVER. All photoshop fags, artists, smut lovers, degenerate cartoonists, and photographers just bite the dust.

getalpaca.io/

Attached: alpaca-sc-close.1c541e64.jpg (1032x813, 253.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/StableDiffusion/comments/wyduk1/show_rstablediffusion_integrating_sd_in_photoshop/
old.reddit.com/r/StableDiffusion/comments/x0b0rq/img2img_fantasy_art_walkthrough_video/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AI caca

I found the thread in /ic/ and they are ASSBLASTED

first they came for the artists and I did not speak out because I was not an artist

how long until we get it with fully working layers and shit?

Oh yeah, we're totally all getting our jobs stolen by AI. No question about that. Only question is when.

I suspect a good job path to look at for now would be guiding AI like stable diffusion, a hybrid workflow with AI. That'll only be useful until AI replaces that job too, though.

I for one welcome our new AI overlords.

YO WHAT THE FUCK?????????

old.reddit.com/r/StableDiffusion/comments/wyduk1/show_rstablediffusion_integrating_sd_in_photoshop/

ITS FUCKING OVERRRRR

old.reddit.com/r/StableDiffusion/comments/x0b0rq/img2img_fantasy_art_walkthrough_video/

a 2 year old can make this

Attached: nzmkar21dnk91.png (989x512, 456.38K)

>only 9 days in and there are already full-fledged community-developed plugins for image editors

The speed at which Stable Diffusion's ecosystem is being developed is phenomenal.

Man, I love FOSS.

Attached: 00000-50_k_lms_3514808290.png (512x512, 449.94K)

Is it free?

Any chance of an Affinity Photo version?

I feel like the only type of art this can't really help with is pixel art. Maybe that'll change in the future, but not right now.

>pixel art
Incorrect.

I don't know if they "bit the dust" considering it kinda looks like it's made for those same people, like an AI assistant for artists. In fact it looks like it's gonna save them a lot of time and make their jobs a lot easier.

Attached: 1660864752741737.jpg (463x392, 15.71K)

When I left Photoshop for Affinity Photo, I had no plans of ever going back, but doggone it mang this has me feeling some kind of temptation.

cool, when's the GIMP plugin?

Wdym 'incorrect'?

>Man, I love FOSS.

What is exactly FOSS about this beside Stable Diffusion itself? Whole "ecosystem" is nothing but p2w so far and it will be worse.

I'm really pissed off

Its really hard to get a graphics design job, I lost my old one when studio went bust

To get one all you really need is a portfolio so it can be a coin toss on who is hiring likes your designs

The entire job market now is going to be flooded with zoomers handing in a.i generated portfolios to boomers who have no clue

Even if they dont get the job its going to smoother peoples legit portfolios

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>Literally, Unironically, Actually linking to r*ddit
Get the fuck out

If you don't want to see Reddit links, either add a filter rule to your filter list or cope and seethe.

You will always be a complete idiot with no clue what you're talking about