NPC World

I feel like I am the only Human left in my area and everyone is an NPC.
They are real, just soulless lifeforms with nothing in their heads and hearts, running off some "sims" program.

Everywhere I go on the internet I end up communicating with Globalist and can't seem to get a real common person to talk to.

Any other Humans left that understand this?

Attached: NPC World.png (1579x901, 1.16M)

Attached: sage.jpg (217x232, 14.79K)

That's not true. They literally have no concept of what's going on in the world.

>what's going on in the world.
For instance?

I’ll bite. In your opinion what separates you from them?

Like they are to be culled in the future, this has not been fully determined yet, but is still a possibility.
They are being ruled over and manipulated, yet they act as if their is no presence of planetary danger.

Attached: 1656110908014.jpg (482x625, 350.15K)

Yeah no.
This "Religion" thing has happened to many planets before and bad things always follow it.

I remember Mars and other planets this has happened to.... Remember I'm not an NPC.

go to /x/ then, they will 'understand' you lol

Their bitch asses aren't answering me.
I get ghosted over there.

You feel this way because you're a npc ironically, you're detached from reality and connection with other humans that you see them as npcs when in reality all of them are human and you're the real npc

Yes you are the only special one. Everyone else is the problem.

Fucking idiot.

>NPC meme
Only believe by NPCs.

You are not that special. No one gives a fuck about you.

Attached: 1659846169662050.png (422x437, 96.43K)

I never claimed to be special, and I never claimed everyone is the problem.

I never claimed to be special.

That sounds exactly like what an NPC would say. How could I possibly expect you are real?

The only culling likely will be of the usual kind & degree, by the usual assortment of Asiatic despots and African warlords.

People claim that I am the NPC but I am fully aware of what's going on.

Big changes are happening to this planet and everyone's consciousness is filtered through avenues of mind control.

AGAIN, these are very real people, but they have the consciousness of a farm animal.

Ironically enough, the position of attributing a lack of critical thought on "everyone else" is itself a position lacking critical thought. You cannot have enough insight into each individual amongst all of the "everyone else" to sufficiently ground your claim.

Attached: 1659929560666681m.jpg (1024x427, 139.96K)

I am not an Atheist but I am immune to Religious mind trips.... again I'm not an NPC.....

Their awareness is not expanded, they will be culled or imprisoned.
This is not "critical thought" I am projecting them, but rather "awareness" if you understand and know what I mean....