Why are libtards still wearing masks?

Seriously…shit is embarrassing.

Attached: B7B64CF1-B1F7-41FC-860B-C1C8D9216508.jpg (640x430, 30.22K)

What's it to you?

I don't see anyone wearing masks anymore except for non-white foreigners.

Fuckin' this! Why does it bother you that other people want to avoid catching covid more than others? If I want to put on a mask to go to an indoor space with lots of people I don't know, why do you have to be a faggot about it? Oh wait, I forgot where I was for a second. It's nothing but wall to wall f aggots. Like this micro dicked cunt nugget. Go fuck yourself with your wet dreams of fascism all across the land, far and wide. Have a nice day.

HAHAHHAHAHA

it bothers me there’s people this fkn stupid in society.

Go lick the crotch area of your Hillary poster, faggot

This is the same faggot that openly screeched at anyone not wearing a mask back when you got "good boy points" for wearing your face diaper everywhere.
>>wet dreams of fascism
That's why he's mad, the dream might be over

>it bothers me there’s people this fkn stupid in society.

Then kill yourself and clean things up, fuckhead.

Personally I wear mine when I'm shopping indoors mainly to trigger retards like you. Looks like it's working so I'm going to keep doing it.

Swedefag here, noone ever wore masks here. Death rates are lower here. LOL @ leftoid fatasses.

You're not a man, go wear panties. See my previous reply to user.

Yep. These fags will be back to tell us to take the boosters for Monkeypox soon enough. Trust me.

Okay everyone, time for me to blow lefttards heads up :
-I never took a single covid shot
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you mad leftoids ?
Why am i still alive but all you vaxxed cucks are dying? LOL

Attached: 1659247897263545.jpg (531x818, 124.8K)

it doesn't prevent anything retard, it just shows that you're a mindless order follower. The government and media used covid to turn fear and obedience into a virtu.

that infograph tells on itself, you would have to be retarded to fall for it.
>look at all these scary things that will totally happen!
>actual text: all we know is that the vaccine can cause myocarditis
>only source: about myocarditis, nothing to do with Covid
>search myocarditis covid vaccine
>0.00002% chance to have it as a side effect

weren't you the ones bitching that everyone was overreacting to a 99.98% survival rate of Covid?

I don't care if I see an elderly person wearing one, I get it, they've never seen propaganda like this. But when I see a twenty year old little shit wearing one, I just shake my head and say "What a pussy!"

Attached: 1658308007967579.jpg (1024x958, 63.85K)

Attached: mask.jpg (807x821, 58.03K)

Freedom of choice suddenly became important when mandates were lifted

I love the one's that are in a car by themself and wearing the mask. As if they're afraid other drivers on the highway will see them and not have the ability to know they willingly gargle Fauci's balls.

Because they are retarded faggots.

I love the fact they are still wearing mask. It signals who are the people to stupid to deal with.

We have a guy at work who was recently working from home by himself and he put on a mask to join us in a Zoom meeting.

This. Where were all you cunts screaming "my body my choice" a year ago?

Why are you triggered by it?

Man, Any Forums is so fucking retarded. Masks majorly reduce your chance of getting Covid, flu, colds, etc. You guys bought the real propaganda so hard that you denied the simple logic of: block face holes = no sick get in.

Get sick and die trumpfags.

Mask wearers a year ago:
>UNLESS YOU DO EVERYTHING I SAY WHEN I SAY YOU ARE EVIL AND WE WILL PUT YOU IN JAIL
mask wearers today:
>please let me have my personal choice

How about fucking NO. You CUNTS made the last two years HELL FOR NOTHING. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU. I WILL MAKE YOUR LIVES HELL FOR AS LONG AS I AM ABLE. DIE.

>it stops da vahrus
>vahrus can't get thru holes in cloth
Fucking imbecile like all maskers

I hope you all do what you can to subtly abuse him. They have backgrounds and outfit overlays. Do they have one that makes it look like you have a mask? Or better yet, one that makes you look like you're wearing a diaper on your face? "look Bob I got one too, oops where did it go? Oh look I've got a better one"

If your mask has holes in it then you're double retarded.

All cloth has holes in it that are bigger than the virus. And you have the audacity to tell other people what to do, you don't even know anything about what you demand. Kill yourself you piece of shit.

The virus is carried on droplets. Read one fucking article dipshit. Or just go ahead and kill yourself and stop wasting resources. Maybe if you wore a mask you wouldn't have caught whatever severe autism has infected republicans.