Ok, you guys remember how Notch posted some mean stuff back in 2017?

Ok, you guys remember how Notch posted some mean stuff back in 2017?
Now can you imagine that redditors are still sneeding at it... 5 whole years later?

Attached: redditmoment.png (801x935, 794.57K)

i have no idea who notch is
should i care?

You need to touch some grass, dude

Attached: 1659938295818305.png (667x528, 148.19K)

You can literally go on any post that has even REMOTELY something to do with him, regardless of context, and there will be posts reminding everyone to never forget

Attached: redditmoment2.png (801x1154, 269.36K)

No. I just like funny drama

Nigga said sneeding

there's nothing funny about this
this thread feels like advertising or something

Sorry for not living up to your expectations user

Attached: 2982915_poggers-sad-helper-pepe-hd-png-download.jpg (880x644, 95.35K)

They hate notch because a man who didn't cuck in and shit-down his game to meet design conventions and limitations wrote annoyed politically uninformed takes on things he was not fully interested in.
Most people haven't read every neo-marxist esoteric hyperborean bolshevik nazi book on trans issues of color, from cover to back, and wrote thesis. No, most people don't do politics.

Notch giving his two cents on any of it was cringe as fuck, why do you need to? At the time it seemed people in office culture had to, that they were forced to. Sensitivity training, HR, Notch like many aren't bigoted because of this stuff.

Is it wrong though? Dude did say that trans women are not real women (whatever it means)

hes the creater of Any Forums, show some respect

>notch is racist, hompphonic
i mean,
>he made the merchants big nosed guys who have literal golems protect them as the horde all the lands wealth and live underground.
>make the black monsters steal and unable to swim
>

and they aren't.. so why are people upset?

lmao this is literally you chuds

Attached: d19.jpg (598x812, 54.15K)

What are they mad about?

Posts like these from way back when

Attached: 3pdfgrtnuc321-3307793735.jpg (600x551, 32.83K)

>That basedjak at the top

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 2.54.12 PM.png (114x122, 27.69K)

Lmao fucking based. I always used to find a village and enslave the local jew population in my games. Wjat tweets are these faggots referring to?

Pretty funny
But if you're for any sort of pride day, you're a fucking pussy and need to get a life

I'm a libertarian. You could convince me government is good if we gave reddit use the death penalty.

Yea some of his posts were pretty drama worthy

Attached: anti-trans-creator-markus-notch-persson-removed-minecraft_-650x552-2827140128.jpg (650x552, 40.47K)