Secrets Thread

Secrets Thread

Attached: we all have secrets.jpg (400x266, 24.01K)

I laugh at the faggot who thinks he can /bot/ spam the Secrets thread...

what a faggot.. they're not going anywhere...

Used to fuck my gf's sister while I lived at their place
So pretty vanilla

Cheating on my gf with one of her friends

I think my gf is starting to suspect I like younger girls, she offered to rp as a highschooler the other day and I didnt know how to say no

I really hate that i had to give up 90% of the things i love just to keep living (good job, wife, etc) not that i hate everything... i just hate being an adult, ... fuck man im sad about it

Attached: 1657835685358m.jpg (1024x1009, 94.7K)

I’ve been sexting/mutually masturbating with 2 exes for years. They’re both married. I’m married. It’s pretty harmless, but I’m so tired of hiding it from my wife and I know I’m gonna slip up. I did have drunk sex with my wife once and called her one of the other girls’ names and that was fucking horrific. I really don’t want to stop. It’s a great time. I think it’s the potential for getting caught mixed with that feeling of being wanted, despite a largely fantastic life with my wife.

I have the potential for being in person with one of them this fall and I really want to fuck her. Haven’t fucked her in like a decade. I probably won’t, but this just isn’t stable.

OMG BIG GAY NIECE COCK THREAD

Wife and I are huge swingers, no one knows

>went to a bachelorette with my bff, gf not to pumped but let me
>wine tasting, ended up meeting a group of guys there
>hit it off bad with one of them. fucked like animals for 2 days in between tastings.

went back home like nothing happened... feel aweful about it, but soo horny still form it

Fun any good storys? I have 1

Plenty of good ones, we've been doing it for years and keep having a great time

Awesome!! I wish mine still wanted to.its just such a good time to me

Once had mine get face fucked by a line of guys while i fucked her doggy

Yeah any time you can get multiple people involved its a great time

used to rape college girls at the frat house with ketamine

I once used a stamp that didn't get cancelled from a letter I got. It peeled right off!

Thats a hell of bad karma buddy. Would be bad if you didnt learn a lesson. And fast. We dont want you here polluting our ecosystem.

I have a dirty panty fetish. I've been through the laundry basket of pretty much all the girls I know looking for panties. Friends, friends' sisters, even some relatives (if I think they're hot ofc).
I stole a couple of them, I'm always tempted to steal more.

Damn bro, which one is better at fucking?

Her friend by far

Fuck yeah bro, how did it start and Do you think she'll tell your girl? That's always my worry. Can't trust any hoe honestly.

I turn loli threads into holi threads because the stinky pedos creating them all want to touch their 112yo nieces big fat gay cock when in reality they need much moar holi in their threads.

Fuck em. They shall burn.

Attached: EEC5C7B6-D851-4D93-9354-673A4260E6D7.jpg (600x600, 154.44K)

you do realize that means you're looking at loli threads too, right? Have fun in hell faggot.

I was dating my girl and things were good. Then a few months in she introduced me to her friends and I realized that they were all way more fun than her. One of her friends and I really hit it off, gf is completely oblivious and thinks we're just good friends. Apparently her girls think she can be annoying at times so this girl had no problems with hooking up with me

>be me, age 11 autismo
>be friends with girl in my class
>her parents are very strict, basically never let her go to other kids' houses to hang out or anything
>tell her she should sneak out
>"i can't user, my dad would put his stick up my butt if it did that"
>be me, 11 and autismo
>imagine him putting an actual stick from a tree up her butt as a punishment
>"ow that sounds like it hurts"
>she asks me not to tell anyone that
>sure
>years later, randomly remember this conversation
>oh.gif
>by this time we're well into our teens and no longer close
I'll always wonder what was going on behind closed doors in that house.

My frat did this often too, but with rohypnol. Most houses have this secret.

Living the dream user. You gonna try hooking up with her other friends?

Around 13 sleep at best friend`s ending up in the same bed jerking. Start touching each other cock`s until I get under the blanket and suck his cock few seconds. Back to jerking each other till I get 69 on top and blow him till he cum`s in mouth. Did this a couple of times.

Nah I thought about it but honestly I wanna date her friend lol