Why does this make Any Forums seethe

why does this make Any Forums seethe
it's the best and only supported browser for many services.
>muh privacy
using default chrome makes you more anonymous than using hardened firefox. websotes don' even track you with cookies anymore, they ise your browser fingerprint which is glowing for timothy who just installed ublock and privacy badger or other meme extensions
>muh manifestv3
if you don't use pihole to block ads at dns level you are a weak piece of shit and should just go back to windows. the only extension that mattersbis the userscript manager. i use tampermonkey extensively.

what is REALLY the alterbative faggots? 99% of chromium source code is from google. so making an argument for any chromium based, even ungoogled is retarded.
firefox is for disgusting animals.

Attached: unnamed.png (512x512, 35.6K)

Attached: 1646713776117.webm (1024x1024, 2.76M)

chrome makes sense on macos since safari sucks but there's no reason not to use edge on windows

I use it for work because we use the google eviroment. The moment I finish work I switch to firefox.

twice in the last three months, this fucking browser has stopped working, won't load any websites, while all my other browsers work fine. I uninstalled it, and will never load it up again.

I like google chrome but I turn off safe browsing cuz deleting my downloads is annoying

i just press keep

>seting up pihole because your browser can't block ads
No thanks my time is valuable.

>too stupid to set up pihole
ngmi bruce
get back in your fucking lane

>Taking the Chromium and doing what it wish, freed goyim

This is browser of gods, FUCKER BABY QUEER Turtle.

Attached: Brave.png (256x300, 17.37K)

yes, instead of seeing ads from websites you see from the browser itself. how great! it's like those stupid viruses you get from russian pages where you get a search engine downloaded as your homepage and its giving u aids

this, Brave is only option these days

>they ise your browser fingerprint
the entropy of a blocked/spoofed fingerprint is far lower than the entropy of a normal one given how unique hardware can be, so no, the only thing glowing is OP

Attached: 7f4e3b085a03ba6d60fd4a7ce5b41eb1.jpg (280x280, 16.35K)

>websotes don' even track you with cookies anymore
Really?

no, he is lying
I work at a giant e-commerce tech company
you would not believe what we know about users who enters this shop websites and the extent that we predict their behaviour

these*

Google tracks you

Agreed. Chrome is used by productive, intelligent people

didnt ask, still using firefox

>pihole
How does it compare with NextDNS or /etc/hosts?