We aren’t coders

We’re just users of high level frameworks, forced to think in terms of high level abstractions forced upon us by our masters.

Attached: 82EA1C03-A08E-4E0F-8C46-9FFE9CB74339.jpg (1782x1125, 105.37K)

>coders

>We’re just users of high level frameworks, forced to think in terms of high level abstractions forced upon us by our masters.
Yes, but we express those high level abstractions in code. That's what make us coders.

oh shit the webmonkeys are becoming self-aware!

Have you noticed how professionals never use terms such as "coding" or "scripting"?
Also, OP is a script kiddie.

Attached: 1660395191095925.png (481x616, 445.73K)

What is this "we" business?

I'm programming in Z80, and my program even takes out the computer bios out of the memory.
The only code running that it's not mine is the disk rom.

This. A coder is no more or less than someone who expresses logic or data through code(s). Whether or not it's abstracted doesn't matter.
Its usage is appropriate for the layman but if you're professional or have experience it's not descriptive enough to provide any meaningful information.

of course not, my coders are listed with ffmpeg -codecs command

Based

Would you call a Chef a Cooker?

>disk rom have purposeful microdelays on the stepping motor code to leak out the contents of the disk via EM interference so the CIA glow in the dark can read it

Would it be inaccurate?

It’s retarded.

Yes, but you can see a layman using that term if they aren't aware of why the term "Chef" is important. We're coders, but we do a lot more that, it's not descriptive enough to provide any meaningful information.

So you’re retarded?

I don't know why you think I'm retarded when we seem to agree with each other.

Kill yourself immediately

So you can make an LED blink? Nice.

You don't know what a layman is.

I don’t know who is but I hope you can use this autism to learn how to build your own libraries.

Amount of fucks I give
>0

I've already developed my own libraries for use in a corporate setting. If you think something I've said is wrong feel free to rebut it.

Well, more like i can make a penguin jump and shoot

Attached: Upen.webm (320x240, 1.91M)