Should I just an hero, anons?

Should I just an hero, anons?

I feel like the ZOG will continue to wring me dry. There's no winning, if I do it then the ZOG won't be affected but if I don't they will continue to use me as their cattle.

Is it over?

Attached: avatars-000717185329-1swund-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 39.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Why-Afterlife-Obviously-Exists-Realer-Than-Real/dp/1785359851/
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mysteries-consciousness/202204/does-afterlife-obviously-exist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you live in a country with a welfare state then just live a neet life and live off neetbux

It's getting really expensive to live down here (American SE) because of retarded boomers with hundreds of thousands of dollars flooding down here from the north. Also really car centric so that's an added expense and liability.

Well I dunno, but an heroing is a cuck move. Do you have parents to mooch off ? Or could you move elsewhere?

Moving elsewhere isn't an option (family only lives in 2 areas, the other being extremely expensive without any real work opportunities in a cuck state) and no to the former.

I'm thinking of setting up a camera and calling 911 to "report a jumper" before swan diving and traumatizing possibly dozens of people for life. My final fuck you to ZOG.

you sound stupid and selfish. go out into the woods and hang yourself with dignity. dont traumatize people for no fucking reason.

Shame you can't do something like the sky king. Now that was a suicide.

I like cheese, here is picrel.

Attached: yel.jpg (268x188, 9.25K)

Take some of them with you in the most hilarious way possible.

Most of the traumatized would probably be ZOGbots or otherwise NPCs anyway.

Other idea is stepping out in front of a train while live streaming it. I'd probably end up on a rekt thread if the speed of the train was right.

You can plan something better than that if you really were dedicated

Any ideas?

If there are any famous landmarks or something like that you could do something interesting.

cheese

drink first. am poor fag in the us, am also retarded, was sad, drank a bit, now am not as sad until I am sober.

Not sure what would help. Clinical depression + knowledge that every single thing I do enriches some kike is driving me to an hero.

?

Like climb up a major landmark bridge and fuck around for a bit. If you fall you get what you wanted anyway but if you make it up they would shut down traffic and it would cause chaos for a while. May even be livestreamed.

Largest bridge around me is the Ravenel Bridge, over 90k cars go over it every day (along with a dedicated pedestrian walkway) so a lot of people would see me jumping down and smashing into the water.

If you have a car you can drive somewhere. You could even do a police chase.

Cops around me have a super lax pursuit policy so I could probably bait them into a pursuit before I get going at 90mph and then an hero by swerving into a semi truck head on before the engine gets smashed right through my body and then the whole vehicle catches on fire.

Does the media cover police chases where you are ? Since if they do it will most likely be streamed.

>Should I just an hero, anons?
No, first read about NDEs to realize that there actually is an afterlife and that you are here to learn to love. This is by far the most compelling book on near-death experiences (NDEs) according to the actual experts in the field:

amazon.com/Why-Afterlife-Obviously-Exists-Realer-Than-Real/dp/1785359851/

It makes a huge deal about the fact that near-death experiencers (NDErs) are representative of the population as a whole, and that when people go deep into the NDE, they all become convinced. As this article points out:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mysteries-consciousness/202204/does-afterlife-obviously-exist

>"Statistics collected ... show that the “deeper” the NDE ... the greater the percentage of those who come away certain of the existence of the afterlife. Among those with the deepest experiences ... 100 percent came away agreeing with the statement, “An afterlife definitely exists”."

Since NDErs are representative of the population as a whole, and they are all convinced, then 100% of the population become convinced that there is an afterlife when they have a sufficiently deep NDE themselves. And so would you, me, or anyone, including the most dogmatic atheists and skeptics, because it is VASTLY more self-evidently real than this puny little experience of life on Earth we have now. When you dream and wake up, you immediately realize that life is more real than your dream. When you have an NDE, the same thing is happening, but on a higher level, as you immediately realize that life is the deep, deep dream and the NDE world is the real world.

Attached: 1457399746029.png (818x1193, 804K)

Sufficiently reckless through an urban area, definitely. Dashcam footage from the cops would probably get released at some point too.