Dark mode is for depressed basement dwellers

Dark mode is for depressed basement dwellers.

Attached: 1659042540485.png (550x314, 25.18K)

welcome to Any Forums user

yes and

Attached: ???.png (500x537, 246.49K)

boss forbidden you using dark mode?

daily LCDcel cope thread

incorrect, dark mode is for all the 24 year old reddit-browsing normies at my work, who i love to hang out with and take part in their jokes about how light mode is like being hit with a flashbang while we get sushi for lunch and all have about as genuine a good time as it's possible to have at work. light mode is for people over 40

>turn off dark mode
>still depressed basement dweller

Attached: watnou.jpg (1080x990, 226.35K)

enjoy your cataracts

Attached: 1649706178467.png (512x512, 139.94K)

I'm still depressed

Attached: stressed-man.jpg (2500x1875, 252.7K)

Attractive people prefer light mode.

where do you think you are?

>everyone implements dark modes with contrast that's visible only to teenagers
>nobody ever thinks about high contrast mode that looks good, can be seen by 25 years olds, soulfull yellows, blacks, greens

Poof that dark mode aps are for kids*
Fixed.

yes, but I suck creating a good light theme without using plane #FFF white

stop working in the middle of the night, the bright light being that stark is an indicator that you need to go to bed.

I use both light mode and dark mode. True enlightenment is understanding the right mode for your surroundings. In the office I work from the 8th floor and sit next to floor to ceiling windows, so here I use light mode to counteract the brightness of my surroundings. At home I have the curtains closed at all times so I use dark mode. Both have a place.

Idk but dark mode makes me hard to focus and really sleepy.
I prefer light mode, looks better in a well lit room anyways

yep. I don't know why we need to have these pointless threads

I never do any work after 6 PM and use light themes
why am I still depressed?

so for me

Muh mode is superior than you and just that makes me feel better i guess

work = light mode
leisure = dark mode
simple as

probably because you are working as a professional programmer

Right buy a cheap bike and take a roll around your neighbourhood sometimes, it literally cures my depression.

telling a depressed person to exercise isnt the way to convince them it will work. it has to start small and incrementally increased in intensity so they do not see it happen until it is working. most importantly there needs to be a desire to do it on their own volition. if it is actual (clinical) depression it needs a chemical boost, like insanely high density vitamin D3 supplements.

True, i understand because i was depressed and had severe ocd i was on zoloft 150mg. It is so shitty that i cannot bear but sharing my little experience in hope that it will be useful to him.

I meant getting outside as much as possible,
Thing will get better with compatible med, but taking a walk around my city and then cycling, getting outside was what cures my depression.