I'd rather kill myself than undergo the sheer humiliation of wage-slavery. Why do the jews always fucking win?

I'd rather kill myself than undergo the sheer humiliation of wage-slavery. Why do the jews always fucking win?

Attached: 1653704256750.jpg (1024x1024, 218.16K)

The Jews always win because they have a high average IQ

Ashkenazi Jews, European Jews, have an average IQ of 115, East Asians IQ 105, Europeans IQ 100, Hispanics, IQ 92, Blacks 85

Race and IQ explains why the Jews are at the top of educational, professional, and economic hierarchy’s

Attached: 55811B15-69CF-4F1C-ABA5-412BF5E872F2.gif (227x341, 41.77K)

Stop hanging out on incel forums
Meet people and make friends
This is all I can say for you

Bad news. This society is crafted for wage slavery. You will have trouble living a life without it unless you inherit property or big stacks of cash

Jewish hands typed this.

cheeto stained hands typed this

Lmao, I’m mixed race Caucasian and Native American, it makes me sad that the indigenous peoples of the America’s do not perform well on IQ tests or in achievement overall in society, I wish there was NOT a link between race and intelligence but there is, and it’s obvious

True "friends" don't exist. People aren't worth meeting. You will come to realize that in the end, everyone is out for themselves and give no actual shits about you. Especially niggers.

the communist agenda is gaslighting people into believing that IQ has in large part to do with environmental factors, thus why minorities score lower. Except that separation of twins to dif environmental factors testing same with IQ debunk this. IQ is linked to genetics and that's pretty much the only factor that matters.

Intelligent people also tend to be more manipulative and cold hearted.

Woah hey cmon man, dats wacist

You can make true friends, I have made some incredible friends before in my life

Over time, you will know who your true friends are because the true friends will be genuinely happy and supportive towards you, false friends will be negative, unpleasant, and prone to substance abuse- trust me, you will find out the difference

Attached: 1658640697622411.webm (710x400, 668.5K)

>"true friends don't exist"
Actually, demonstrably false. If you have had friends that treated you like shit, they were by all means fairweather friends. The people that actually show up for you when you need it? Those are friends.

>Except that separation of twins to dif environmental factors testing same with IQ debunk this. IQ is linked to genetics and that's pretty much the only factor that matters.
yeah except what you said? 100% bullshit

There have been adoption studies done on East Asian twins raised by European parents, and they tend to end up with elevated IQ around 105…. Exactly like educated East Asian populations in Japan, South Korea, China etc etc

East Asians are more intelligent then Europeans, and it’s probably because of genetic differences

That’s interesting that you think that- I’m not saying that’s an incorrect belief, but it is interesting…

I think highly intelligent people may be more likely to be either high or low in agreeableness, the personality variable, but I think the relationship between intelligence and prosocial/antisocial behaviour is probably pretty small

I think they skew cold hearted, but how you're raised counts for a lot.
However, consider this: your entire life you are frustrated and annoyed constantly by everyone's inability to understand basic concepts and you have to explain things over and over, everyone in positions of authority are likewise retarded and unable to understand simple and basic requests, no one seems to be able to function in a harmonic way in society, people don't return their carts and instead leave them in parking spaces, chickens with heads cut off everywhere...
Wouldn't you get jaded and sick of it?

That’s an interesting point, but I think low IQ has a stronger relationship with antisocial callous behaviour then high IQ

So many thugs, gang members, sexual offenders, drug dealers, and murderers are genuinely really dumb and unintelligent

post them

Kill the jews instead

This refers more to research involving race and iq in general, searches for the twin studies uncovered a lot of social justice warrior responses

Attached: E30BB3A6-7C9D-4556-B97C-283D96C0ACEA.png (924x2000, 667.3K)

Research more about Rushton, Murray, and Arthur Jensen

Attached: 25554028-22C6-48A9-9071-A5BB00911F26.png (1170x1322, 437.41K)