The president of the United States literally has a base head for a son

The president of the United States literally has a base head for a son.

Attached: HUNTER-BIDEN-SHOWER-COMP-JF.jpg (620x413, 122.58K)

He’s so much cooler than his daddy

Yeahhhhh the world has gone insane

yes he is based

Attached: 1659929624327799.jpg (680x588, 92.8K)

Still has a way better life than me.
Life is so unfair!
I might die from a heart attack if I smoke crack.

OP is jelly because Hunter is based, and parties all night, fucks young girls, does a bunch of coke, has millions of dollars, and all you do is jerk it to troon threads on Any Forums.

Do you have pictures of his dick as “evidence of this insanity” as well? I’d keep all my Hunter Biden nudes in a folder called “no homo” if I were you.

Based head

Attached: Snapchat-2042417063.jpg (1398x2688, 513.84K)

I know! Isn't that great that he's so much cooler than Don Jr or Eric?

I wonder how all the people who got locked up for years because of this guy feel seeing he accepts his son while being a fucking crack head and both of them being corrupt yet walk completely free.

Fairly poor shop.

that is 100% genuine, faggot

there has been a ton of this on his laptop

>all you do is jerk it to troon threads on Any Forums.

Attached: 1659914381268650.gif (800x600, 1.08M)

>Biden winning so hard and Republicans making retards of themselves so the right wing shills have increased their spamming of Hunter bullshit

Keep it up Joe! You're doing a fantastic job and these veteran-hating subhumans who fake pray over a fake inmate in a fake prison in a right wing circle jerk convention will never win an election again.

it's a bad shoop. Everyone can see the seams, faggot.

He’s a retarded, crack addict, pedophile and if it weren’t for his senile dad he’d be in prison or dead. Shame he isn’t really.

>there has been a ton of this on his laptop
got proof of that, user?
all of the photos have been from an icloud leak. well before the laptop story.
why would you believe anything Rudy says?

You were just describing Donnie Trump Jr, right?

Trumps son does coke like you pop cock betwixt your cheeks

What's your point?

WHATABOOT DAT OTHER PRESIDENT WHO WAS A LITERAL NAZI?! WGATABOOOUUUUTTTTO

You know you can be a stock broker and snort coke. Crack will have you sucking dick in the parking lot.

They're the same thing, retard.

>on his laptop
oh yes! The magical laptop that no one can produce.

Attached: buttheadmqdefault.jpg (243x180, 11.72K)

>crack addict
these photos are not recent. you guys know that, right? surely you're not simply parroting.
he's been sober for awhile and wrote a fucking book that literally admits every single thing the photos show.
i have yet to see proof of pedo shit, also literally no proof a laptop ever existed.
A photo at a large family gathering surrounded by little girls doing little girl shit is not proof of being a pedo, user. But it is proof that you guys have not interacted much with the real world.
Since the "story" involves the laptop being in fbi possession for over a year, why isn't he charged? The fbi is not particularly leftwing.