Hey bros... know where I can get some crack?

Hey bros... know where I can get some crack?

Attached: photo-1602864364.jpg (501x501, 149.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fbtrial.com/attorneys/mark-bankston/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

in Ukraine where the Clinton foundation is also laundering money

Black people

Call a plumber

dark dot fail

asap market

various sellers

Attached: 1659715958660469.jpg (2140x3166, 774.69K)

Ayo ayo hol up. I gots dem big ruks yo. Frfr no cap famalam. I gots to gets mines. Ya feel me?

Attached: 84270DCC-0E69-4413-9516-9CFE8DAA7469.jpg (2648x2179, 1.38M)

Fuk wypipo!

Attached: A6551265-61DE-4287-87BA-187E5A4D8B6C.jpg (599x799, 411.86K)

the best part of the hard right searching hunters laptop is that all they found was naked photos of hunter that they would
Can for hours

fucking faggots lol

post your address and i'll send you an 8-ball $100

Attached: 1634831979085.jpg (994x1268, 229.26K)

deepwebz bro

>so true

Attached: mfw.jpg (251x240, 10.43K)

Nice english there Ivan!

Retard

>the best part of the hard right searching hunters laptop is that all they found was naked photos of hunter that they would
they didnt even find out.
there is yet to be actual evidence the laptop even exists. Remember Rudy said he had it? then he said the fbi had it for over a year?
meanwhile, all those naked pictures? they are literally from an icloud hack and were BEFORE the laptop fable.
I know rightoids will interpret this as me defending hunter biden but i truly dont give a fuck. i just think weak propaganda is weak - the entire story was intended to be red meat for anti biden people and also as a whatabout because they assumed the biden campaign would come after trumps kids.

The pictures are real. And pretty shitty. But he also wrote about them ALREADY in his gay ass autobiography. Rightoids act like these were taken last week when his entire drug shit and road to recovery have been public.
im not saying hes not a piece of shit who has benefitted very heavily from nepotism. But im saying naked pictures of him with drugs and hookers is who fucking cares. Half of you would trade places with him in a heartbeat to know what pussy feels like.

Roger Stone wishes Rudy hadn't ruined the laptop story as badly as he did but it is what it is. Surely a dude that the right claims travels the world making illegal business deals drives across the country to drop his laptop at a shop that he's never been to and then never comes back. The "biden crime family" (another pretend whatabout) is both fingers in every pie and elusive plans with plans, but at the same time wildly incompetent and they leave laptops full of naked pictures that were also on an icloud leak but dude trust me there is much worse on there and only epoch times and infowars know the truth.

I know none of you will read this so hurry up and skip to posting about trannies since i know you cant help it.

No but I do know where you can get the complete contents of Alex Jones' phone.

Show some respect, that's the son of your freaking president!

kids these days, need the damn computer to buy crack. shamefull

Wait, I thought the emails came from Hunter's laptop. Or was that Hillary's server? I can't keep them straight.

gtfo, glownigger

Show me.

Give this guy a call. Tell him Huggy Bear sent you.
fbtrial.com/attorneys/mark-bankston/