Boomers and GenX were controlled by a single word

Loser, just a single word defined their entire generation. Boomers and GenX are obsessed with not being "LOSERS". Nothing is worse in the world for a boomer or GenX than another Boomer/GenX cunt thinking they are "losers". OH NO, PEOPLE THINK IM A LOSER!!!! said the Boomer/GenX

Fuck all you cunts, fuck your society, fuck your medical tyranny, fuck your 401k, fuck your nigger worship, fuck you all cunts.

Attached: Untested&Unvaxxed.jpg (1080x1257, 144.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1659919633453382.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=JWHoMyn0fXY
youtube.com/watch?v=TssB4J4MrJI
youtu.be/urVQoGjzW6s
youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1659921303806721.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk
youtu.be/8_8LTUmHWP0
youtube.com/watch?v=QUvVdTlA23w
youtu.be/UrEUzKTt7j0
youtu.be/EM3Y6uw6FtU
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Politically Incorrect
youtu.be/y8BO0i5girU
youtu.be/1WRW7fDZuYE
youtu.be/BCJsLkrcqpQ
youtu.be/YwLfGfZTCg4
youtu.be/c8PJ2_4TWzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iVvXB-Vwnco
youtube.com/watch?v=9CmOn3AuVVE
youtu.be/_OI95h-knfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a loser created this wasted thread

Take your fucking vaccine cunt, I see you in every thread where this alpha Aussie gets posted. Take your vaxx and die nigger.

Attached: Finalquestion.jpg (753x737, 246.15K)

Is this video real? If the guy really lost a family member due to this doctor then why didn't he get way more violent

Learn to read retard. OP doesn't care if you call him a loser.

its just road rage
the vaxoid story is reddit cope

Yeah lol, I think he was calling them vaxxed as an insult, because only vaxxtards drive like complete fucking shit these days.

>Is this video real? If the guy really lost a family member due to this doctor then why didn't he get way more violent

Probably just another case of roid induced road rage.

Many such cases in Aus.

The real question is why the man had not but one, but two boomerangs.

Attached: Australia.webm (720x720, 2.87M)

Good point.

Attached: theleftsworld.jpg (888x499, 179.67K)

More like they were controlled by their television sets, especially the boomers. Gen Xers are a mixed bag in my experience.

dope pic

Attached: Year2035.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

why wouldnt he try to reverse away? i see the car is boxing him form the front, but just reverse. its on film he is attacking the car with a weapon

Why don't Gen Z give a shit though? Why are we different?

In case one broke, which it did.

Yeah man welcome to the party. You're here forever. It will only get worse.

Attached: skele.jpg (336x450, 57.43K)

kek what the fuck happened?

Keep going. I want to see if OP actually made it through the abyss or not.

Used to be seeing someone driving the wrong way down the road was an extremely rare occasion.
I've seen at least one a month this YEAR

You literally hear him say "she got the shot and it cost her life." I want you to have a big think about the plethora of shills making claims that can be dispelled by simply watching the video. I think it's because whoever pays or organises these fucks knows that most of you are fucking dumb and will not even watch the video and just lurk to gather a consensus.
>tl;Dr
>WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO AND PRAISE THE BOOMER REMOVER

Attached: hadenough.jpg (500x273, 32.23K)

It's a guy called Eddie Von Moger who is a semi-famous roid head junkie along with his more famous brother Callum. They're both unvaccinated and appear absolutely obsessed with their new position, like it's their entire personality.
He's just using the vaccine as an insult because they take pride in resisting the mandates and the vaccine is all they think about between roids and lifting.
A few facebook karens started misrepresenting the video and made up some story about the guy's sister dying. But he didn't even mention a sister at all. Now Any Forums believes that is fact and will call you a shill if you disagree with the narrative.

>probably
>intent is communicated clearly from both parties in the video
I love this. You guys are gonna make so much money from me replying to your retarded bullshit but I will do so as long as I have autism.

Attached: whydong.jpg (383x700, 56.59K)

why is he mad though? car crash road rage? or he's just coked out of his mind?

>she got the shot and it cost her life.
No he doesn't you absolute liar. He says "you fucking both got the vaccine and it's lost (or cost) your life".

Holy shit. Yeah I know, ever since 5G got installed and vaxxies got clotted things started getting fucking dangerous. Now every time I go for a drive someone puts me into a dangerous situation, every fucking time.

Attached: retardedvaxxies.jpg (1536x2048, 369.33K)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1659919633453382.webm

you know nothing of Gen X
Gen X knew we were all losers
We would never have it better than our parents
Those of us who were not aborted by pot smoking hippy boomers would struggle to even survive
There was an entire genre of music created about us all being drugged up losers
>Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage
>Making teenagers depressed is like shooting fish in a barrel
youtube.com/watch?v=JWHoMyn0fXY
Gen X knew we would never be winners before the race even started

Looks like a car cash caused by a merging mistake by one of the parties. They're on the side of a freeway with cars moving from right to left of screen, but Eddie's car is facing the opposite direction to every other car in the video.
To me it seems like Eddie was trying to merge and got hit on his back right bumper, effectively pit manoeuvring himself.
He's just a vapid narcissist on roids and meth, these people are dime a dozen here.

I think it's a based thread and OP's a winner

the amount of guard railings that are destroyed and crushed is unreal. there are cars in the median of the highway because red deer is coming true. the other day a guy was driving around with his bumper flailing in the wind, taking up the next lane, and he just drove like that, this huge plastic sail flopping around so nobody can pass him. fucking nutjobs.

How did OP become such a massive faggot?

Attached: mirror.png (852x932, 541.93K)

whatever

I've been carrying for years, and I used to never even think about it, but in the last year alone I've had vaxoids, particularly boomers, make me finger it in my pocket a few times.

First was in the grocery store, was walking around, and went around some vaxoid just sitting there staring into space, in the middle of the aisle. I guess my coat brushed him or something, because he immediately just snapped to absolute hostility.
>Watch where the fuck you're going
Dude looked like he was about to escalate, and then noticed my hand in my pocket. Fucked off fast after that.

Second was similar. Some boomer fuck was doing retarded shit in a gas station parking lot. Driving super slow, then they made a sharp left into a parking space, and so I drove on like I was going to pass him to go to the pumps. Boomer SLAMS his shitbox into reverse, and fucking floors it, narrowly missing my front bumper. He was backing into one of the pumps.
Just shook my head a bit and continued onto the pump, thinking that was the end of it. While I was pumping, that same boomer fuck came over to me walking full of aggression
>You should really watch where you're going and pay attention to other drivers boy.
I told him to mind his own fucking business and not drive eratically, and again saw the vax rage. Boomer was about to retort, saw hand in pocket, and just turned around and walked away

Stay safe out there user

See Any Forums, this is why you need to workout and lift.
1. If you are a driver and getting this, you can fight back
AND
2. If you are the other dude, you can strike fear in the hearts of those who wronged you

Holy fuck what an absolute zombie retard. I haven't seen smashed guard rails yet but I'll keep an eye out next time I'm on the road. The most popular examples here are vaxtards veering into lanes recklessly with no turn signal.

What the fuck? These vaxoids are nuts man, they're more susceptible to irritability for sure. But shit I'm glad nothing came out of it, be safe as well ameribro.

Sounds like you just need to watch where you’re going. You need manners, not a gun, you little bitch.

He does say it's cost her life (maybe lost). I was wrong about him saying "she got the shot and it cost her life". What he says is "you both got the vaccine didn't ya? "You both got the vaccine and it's cost her life". I re watched it. I also just realised that the voice over at the start is a fucking voice over from the whoever recorded a screen with their phone. So don't try and and ignore the obvious the he says cost her life not cost yours. That means that someone he knows has died and he's lamenting that the two boomers in the car have not.

You are not cool

Attached: Pepedab.gif (498x359, 407.54K)

>Loser, just a single word defined their entire generation. Boomers and GenX are obsessed with not being "LOSERS".

I was the first to call this out.. it was in those 90's nostalgia threads where faggots who were born in that decade but don't remember any of it try to glamorize it as the greatest shit ever.
Boomers.. they're beyond carrying if they're losers at this point.

As far as Gen X caring about whether they're Losers.. 1000%
Gen Y/Millennials, 1000%

I'm gen Y to maybe last year of gen X.. these fucking generations are phony as hell. Calling them Losers is like knifing them in the heart.

>I also just realised that the voice over at the start is a fucking voice over from the whoever recorded a screen with their phone
haha how's it feel being tricked by a bogan schizo karen, user?
You won't convince me, he said "it cost your life".

Well these were the people coming up with weird and sadistic ways to punish you for not masking, not vaxxing, and not kneeling. These are the same people who got their children vaxxed then didn't shed a tear when they died. Sanpaku eyes all the way.

Attached: 1612743364154.png (576x324, 82.46K)

You took the vax didn't you?

What a faggot

Dauce?

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=TssB4J4MrJI

Hello vaxoid loser

Boomers were already pretty bad, thinking they own shit. But the vax really has turned it up to 11

youtu.be/urVQoGjzW6s

Here's the full version

I don't know about you normies but I don't want your corona or your faggot monkey pox.

Knock on wood I've been disease free since this whole thing started. I haven't even had a cold.

I've decided today I'll get my latest booster today because of your post. Well done chud you just saved a life :)

Here we go with the predictable and unoriginal responses from the Any Forums NPCs. Anyone who rejects your pathetic standard of evidence is automatically a vaxxie, tranny, shill or glowie.
You're a mindless drone with zero critical thinking skills.

>read the sticky
I don't need to convince you. Anyone can watch the video.Your argument is based on ridicule over an admitted mistake so it's obvious to lurkers you're arguing in bad faith. That's enough for me.

Based boomer terrorizor lol

the post that destroyed OP

kek what is this show

and they clearly aren't the loser generation. Meanwhile I see zoomers losing all over the place, getting enslaved, led into all sort of degeneracy and stupidity acts.
The message will always be the same young little pussy and it's up to you to accept or not: man the fuck up

How in the fuck did he palm that glass open I've seen people bounce bricks off car window before

Yeah your right, that's why they all follow a hive mind groupthink (controlled from the shadows by Jews). Idgaf what people say about me. Feels good.

Why?

Should people not care about their self image at all?

That's true, all delusional power hungry retards. One time I was at a cafe sitting across a N95 masked boomer, and he had the full on sanpaku eyes saying "If you're not vaxxed get the fuck away from me." then he told his wife on the phone to bring her mask.

Agreed user. My boomer family was pretty tame until the plandemic, then the fuckers excluded me from family events for over three years, because I didn't get it. They are brainwashed by the establishment to the max.

he had the strength of God on his side.

You should stop worrying about others and focus on yourself OP.
You sound angry and bitter.
I'm a Gen X and you can call me whatever the fuck you like. it's water off a ducks back for this loser.

This board is pathetic and full of schizo boomers who don't belong here. You deserve ridicule if you gullibly believe internet rumours.

>we
Sweety, get off this site it's corrupting your little mind. I don't think you're old enough to properly unwrap all these debunked claims. If you're feeling scared and are looking for a safe place I can protect you and you're little friends on my discord. Let me know hon ;D

The only singular redeeming feature of zoomers.. the only one, they don't care if they're losers.
They're also more open about their shitty issues.

With Gen X and millenials from the 90's.. they were afraid they'd get judged. All they wanted was to Not be labelled a "Loser".

My boomer parents were always bleating about how I needed to get the clot shot, and ignoring anything I said
I eventually told them if they asked again, I'd have them checked into a memory care center AND not let them come see their grandkids, because I was worried that we kept having the same conversation every fucking day
Didn't hear shit about the vax after that

Go fist yourself, zoomer faggot.

They're self deprecating, but they don't plan to improve themselves at all. They're happy to be goy mutt cattle, wallowing in the goyslop. You see this in their music, video, fashion, language itself.

>The real question is why the man had not but one, but two boomerangs.
every australian has at least ONE boomerang
i looked up as i was eating dinner and spotted one on a table like 2 feet from me and smiled as i remembered this boomerang roid rager

its true
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1659921303806721.webm

kill yourself glownigger you are not human

I'm a loser baby
So why don't you kill me

Yeah, gen x didn't sing along with great glee to the anthemic notion of being a loser or happily accept the label of slacker.

Nah, it was faggot and retard for Gen X.

He could have also been referencing their shitty driving having almost cost a passengers life.

Dude was raging, it's honestly hard to say for sure what the fuck was going on without more context.

People have basically lost their ability to be effectively violent. It's all performative now, and when it's not it's completely random and incoherent.

Nice you did the right thing. They were going to keep on hammering you to get vaxxed if not, personally I had to tell my mom that I was going to remove her TV to get her to listen kek. Fucking boomers love their TV more than their kids.

Car windows break instantly when the pressure contact area is very tiny, otherwise it's ultra hard to break, even impossible just slapping at it. My theory is when he slapped the window with his palm open, the ring he wear on his middle finger was in contact first with the window and it was enough pressure to break it.
But maybe i'm a complete retard, idk fren.

Attached: 1583720614075.jpg (961x816, 239.4K)

>Loser, just a single word defined their entire generation. Boomers and GenX are obsessed with not being "LOSERS". Nothing is worse in the world for a boomer or GenX than another Boomer/GenX cunt thinking they are "losers". OH NO, PEOPLE THINK IM A LOSER!!!! said the Boomer/GenX

huh?

Yeah, they should only care about themselves.
To make things better for them and their close ties.. not to impress someone else or to fit into an image that the media says is cool.

The 90's was ruled by that fake shit. Trying to pretend to be something you're not.
You can say some of that is going on today, with these kids turning troon but.. I don't think the gayness is that wide spread as the media portrays it. I think mfers still get beat up for being faggots at school.

you break his boomerang, thats what you get

no fucking kidding
I dont have TV, so every time they come to visit, wife and I call it "TV detox"
My father once fashioned a TV antenna out of a piece of wire he shoved into the coax port on the back of my big screen.
I wish I was joking

That song was embracing what all the meatsacks were afraid of. I believe it was kind of rebelling against what society was at the time.
And still they were so desperate to not be losers that they thought Beck was being ironic.

Attached: 1642258860546.gif (480x238, 443.4K)

What a fucking chad.

Attached: manfacetransplant.jpg (618x410, 38.5K)

Holy shit he's addicted. I guess that's what happens when you watch TV for fucking decades. It's revolting that they think sitting around watching a screen is family bonding time.

>Moger
heh

I don't think so.. I think alot of them are aware it's goyslop being fed to them.

>rumours
>you can literally watch the videi
>further ridicule
They think it makes them fit in so they can consensus crack but they don't realise that's only half of what happens here. You have lterally no arguments and I have already conceded the things I was wrong about.

haha loser stay mad

Kek Not really. We simply didn't care. Maybe some eventually did, but I don't know them. For myself and a few others, we recognized the bullshit traps of society for what they were and said, whatever, not interested. Later. I suspect a sizable portion of us still don't care - particularly those that frequent spaces such as this. But that's just my take. I can't speak for a bunch of dickheads that just happen to share a birthyear range. Most people are retarded regardless of generation label.

They may be aware, but like a pig wallowing in shit, they don't care.
Hell, they may even know the slaughter is coming and are being fattened up.

The most amusing thing is they used to pull the whole
>tv will rot your brain
when I was a kid. Went as far as to put a timer on the TV.

Now they literally cannot unplug

Boomer dad called me that from when I was a kid until I was 18. Fuck boomers.

The extent that you should care about your self image is the extent that it conflicts with your goals for your idealized self. Other people's opinions about you are not relevant, and placing too much value in them is unamerican. If someone calls you a loser, what they are actually saying is that you don't conform to what THEY want you to be. And what kind of man who values freedom and self-determination is going to change their behavior just because someone else wants them to be something different. We're a guilt based society, not a shame based society. A proper American does not comprehend the idea of shame.

>We simply didn't care

You act as though you're talking to someone who doesn't know any better.
Of course people cared, that's all they cared about. You think someone would have admitted being broke or having a shitty family back then.. lol, Nope. Because they'd get made fun of, they'd get labelled a loser.

And that was that generations ultimate phobia.

Just a reminder, even soviet Russia had winners and losers, and that spectrum defines your life more than economic system.

zoomers and millenails are defined by faggotry

Lol exactly. They say that TV will rot your brain, then they put a smartphone right against their ear, or leave the microwave oven on for 5+ minutes in front of young kids, my parents microwaved plastic containers too. It's not normal that younger generations are less addicted to tech than they are.

OP BTFO

Nice to live rent free in your head.
OP is not only a faggot, but a loser.

>Fly over to New Zealand
>Pilot successfully lands the plane and the New Zealanders on board spontaneously break out into the Haka
>Have to wait for some Maori elder blesses the luggage cart before they can start unloading the plane
>Get to passport control that's staffed by a white guy with a face tattoo
>Does the Haka before stamping each passport
>After waiting in line for what feels like hours I get to the front where I am called a white devil and told to respect the culture of his people
>Finally collect my bag and leave the airport (though not before enduring 3 more Hakas along the way)
>Get in the cab but have to wait for Maori blessing before we can start driving
>Doesn't ask where I want to go he just starts driving me towards The Lord of the rings museum
>I try to protest but he says that I have to go or I will offend his Maori ancestors
>He's as white as me
>Whatever I ask him to turn on the radio
>It's the Haka

Attached: maori women.webm (889x500, 2.86M)

OK loser.

>Yep, I remember when I was a kid people often joked about how stupid it all was by making up their own Maori pidgin. The Maori word for antenna is "Coat-tanga", the maori work for dinner is "Ta'ke-ha-wae".

>It's also bewildering how people accept the current interpretation of the Treaty of Waitangi as is. Pre-1970 it was just regarded as some shitty treaty signed a long time ago with some maori tribes, on the level of relevance of a cities colonial charter. It certainly never was a founding document.

Your posts reeks of copes and damage control.
You're probably a paid intern in charge of countering information on the internet for the Australian gov.
Go fuck yourself faggot I'll wait for a non cocksucking source that can actually confirms wtf is going on.

where the fuck are their tits?
no wonder kiwis are such fucking faggots

Alter that pic so he’s dropping coins out of his hand.

He says in the video "you gave her the vax and she lost her life" or something close to that

Whenever we have someone come over to our house my mom and dad start freaking out about cleaning the floors and putting clutter away, despite being hoarders and owning 5 dogs who piss all over the place. If they don't get it clean in time, my dad will express his personal humiliation and my mom will curse herself. They genuinely believe others think less of them because the house isn't spotless, BUT THEN go on to gossip and moan about others' houses, cars, etc. being dirtier than ours.

It's so strange to me. A lot of their conversations about other people boil down to "I don't like this person, they're weird" and I've told them this and they just don't realize it. I believe my dad at one point saw me as a loser hence why he neglected me a bit growing up.

that is how strong the purebloods are
fear the purebloods

I call him Buff Bogan

As I said, I can't speak for anyone except myself and those I knew. Attempts were made to do that by boomers around me, but I never gave a fuck what they had to say. As the dude up above pointed out, the idea is pretty contrary in the first place and based on your lack of conforming to their opinion of what you should or shouldn't do, be, say, etc. I never had any intention of conforming to a broken world or broken ideals. I had some friends that went into this or that, did a career or what have you in later years, but it was means to an end stuff rather than caring about anyone's opinion of them. They made the money and bought rural compounds and guns. I know plenty that became losers too and they don't seem bothered by that either. But hey, if it bothers ones you meet, make sure you tell them they are losers at every opportunity. They shouldn't be such faggots about it in the first place.

bulk bogan?

Kangaroo bros, why'd you have to give up your guns? In the US, this guy would have got a chest full of lead.

Attached: 1654483777696.jpg (864x960, 56.57K)

Gen X here I dont give a flying fuck about this world in the slightest. I am stuck on a ball of rock hurtling at thirty three miles per second through infinite empty space, and its populated by nothing except retarded monkeys. Kill yourself you zoomer faggot.

STRUGGLE ALONE WITH THE COMPUTERS, BOOMERS

Attached: 1659848168274966.gif (220x220, 355.32K)

Living rent free in the faggot millennials mind

at least you can make music
you zoomies and millennails are an absolute good for nothing homos

*at least we can make music

Millennials and zoomers are going to be wasted generations. Their suffering will be legendary even in hell. kek.

This generational war is always fuelled to keep communities from gathering together.

>Soibot, my strength is waning.
That meme has your name all over it.

>SNL MEME!!!!!!

Attached: 1111111112.jpg (828x581, 192.57K)

Same for early millennial
>t. '89

Everything you heard and saw in that video was not seen as "cool". He was not dressed "cool" and would fit the style of a dweeb.
You think that back then people would admit to any of that, living in trailer parks, being broke etc..? You think they dressed like that?

Nope. That was him looking bummish and not caring. If you don't believe me look at the people standing around at his concert in the video.

>baaaaasedyyyyyy
>oooon peredor!

>LOSER
Are you WINning SON?

Attached: Are you winning son.jpg (580x720, 76.41K)

Mother fucker, you were still in your pops nutsack when us gen Xers started this board. respect your elders!

Attached: 1655825160922.png (306x257, 108.74K)

The only good response in the whole fucking thread. Congratulations on overcoming the multi faceted programming. None of these other cunts seem to have succeeded in that.

Boomers fear the vengeful bogans.

Given the context of generational war, it's interesting that the boomer generation covers the longest amount of time. My parents are born 1963 and are nothing like actual boomers born just after WW2.
It's like that was by design.

When this site first started you faggots were posting "kitties" all day.

>Millennials and zoomers are going to be wasted generations. Their suffering will be legendary even in hell. kek.

The next generation after Zoomers will be
The "EatZeBugs" generation
youtu.be/8_8LTUmHWP0

Attached: z bugs in UK schools.jpg (1284x1282, 1003.84K)

Yup.

And no not pussies.. actual pictures of cats.

>even uses a boomerang

Attached: shy.jpg (1280x720, 89.18K)

>Millennials and zoomers are going to be wasted generations. Their suffering will be legendary even in hell. kek.

Ze FUTURhhhRE

youtu.be/8_8LTUmHWP0

Attached: ZE BUGS for (You).jpg (824x990, 121.11K)

if there's something that define us xer's is that we don't much of a fuck and not a single fuck about a zoomie fag's opinion
youtube.com/watch?v=QUvVdTlA23w

There wont likely be any generations after zoomers take over. Those pussy tranny will simply roll over ass in the air and let every nation fuck them to death.

Attached: download.jpg (960x1015, 107.32K)

Ze next generation VILL own nothing
und VILL be happy

youtu.be/UrEUzKTt7j0

youtu.be/8_8LTUmHWP0

Attached: you'll be happy.png (1081x1044, 1.68M)

So you're wanting the kitties back? Go back to plebbit.

Attached: 1655304991993.jpg (779x1024, 112.54K)

I'm a self described loser and I don't give a shit. Once you do this it's beyond freeing.

Attached: 1659305727822434.jpg (1653x1666, 682.75K)

How is this shit politics?

Attached: slide.png (1500x1500, 926.43K)

>There wont likely be any generations after zoomers take over.

If WW3 Nuclear Hellfire Armageddon / Apocalypse happens
then the next generation should be named
Generation "Fallout",
honoring the videogame franchise with the same name.

"War never changes"
youtu.be/EM3Y6uw6FtU

Attached: Comfy WW3 pepe.jpg (750x725, 364.91K)

This make sens they are the last letter of the alphabet for a reason

I'm genx and a neet now, a loser in a failed system, wow.

Millennials and zoomers wont survive ww3 they cant survive outside with no cellphone or wifi. They are a completely entitled worthless generation. Shit I bet if you dropped me and 100 zoomers off in the rain forest the only one who would get out alive would be me and not just because that's what I was trained for.

Attached: aww boo hoo.gif (400x400, 1.25M)

true
white trash meatheads and very proud of it
they deserve to be replaced

This board isn't politics. It's politically incorrect.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Politically Incorrect

> if you dropped me and 100 zoomers off in the rain forest.
Most would die indeed. However:

A Few Gigachad looking ones would certainly survive.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1080x1331, 132.2K)

i wondered how long you faggot kikes would take to start shifting the division blame game from Boomers to Genx....

all fields, we know (((who))) is to blame.

Attached: 1557851444119.jpg (710x532, 108.12K)

Twinks would have a harder time surviving Hard times ahead (not just the Jungle).

... unless they PROSTITUTE themselves (UwU)

Attached: twink.png (561x554, 96.86K)

Please zoomers are limp wristed faggots who main line hormones and avocado toast. Not a chad among them just ambiguous genders and crying man children. If any of them survive it will be by pure luck or because someone from before their time saves them.

First one to try and prostitute themselves to me in a ww3 scenario is getting shot in the knees and elbows and left for dead next to a gator pond.

Limp zoomer twink faggots could survive as Faggy Prostitutes

Here are some examples:
youtu.be/y8BO0i5girU

youtu.be/1WRW7fDZuYE

youtu.be/BCJsLkrcqpQ

youtu.be/YwLfGfZTCg4

Pic rel:
youtu.be/c8PJ2_4TWzQ

Attached: GunBoi.jpg (833x856, 135.79K)

This guy scares the living SHIT out wiggers here on pol

Lol

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

Pretty much this.

Grew up seeing my parents and wife's parents amass wealth and lecture us on the worth of saving money, education, and work.

Neither our families went to college, they just works comfy state jobs that could pay for an entire house in one year. Doing that math, I'd have to work a job that pays $500k. I don't.

What do we have to show for in our Gen X generation? Our love for music, a deep-seeded fear of AIDS and other STDs, and our ability to not be offended over something said online.

Our childhood was still biking, meeting after school, watching cartoons Saturday morning, and console gaming at night. We had nothing special, never thought we'd be special, and with that mindset, we gained it all.

We aren't depressed miserable fucks like boomers and we aren't little fucking snowflake faggots like millennials or zoomers.

Believe me though I still laugh at seeing millennials coping with zoomer BS. Shit is hilarious.

what show rofl

Right, like the most popular music of the entire generation was
>I'm a fucking loser losing at life and I want to die now
OP is retarded if he thinks Gen X was deluded into thinking we were winners in any way

Millenials were also controlled by words like "nigger" and "racist". Gen X, Z and boomers are also in this category, because guess what? we are all human and basically the same regardless of our age and/or generation.

/thread
It's like trannies that never go outside so they don't get sir'd. Sure, isolate yourself in your loser bubble to pretend you're not exactly what you are.

In the time of chimpanzees i was a monkey
Butane in my veins and I'm out to cut the junkie
With the plastic eyeballs, spray-paint the vegetables
Dog food stalls with the beefcake pantyhose

When you see a right winger with a bunch of wacky shit on him, run away.

I'm a millennial and I survived prison, getting stabbed in the head with a hunting knife, and 4 years of homelessness living in a tent in the woods through subzero winters. Your statement is false.

Based. Your worth its not determined by the Jewish consoomer hierarchy.

Attached: 1441693756003.jpg (398x500, 31.58K)

The quintessential boomer response whenever being attacked: "take your vaccine"

You old wrinkly faggots are literally all the exact same

Can you really blame them? They were fucked before they were even born, and they seem to realize it.

>almost
There was no ambiguity in his statement. You're grasping at straws trying to something everyone knows is happening. At least tell me why.

I mean you aren't really doing yourself any favours in regards to not presenting as a shill or coping normie.

>They're happy to be goy mutt cattle
happy

Attached: WEF_Happy.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

>Boomers and GenX
rub the balls in your faggot mouf and you pay money to gargle them and its disgusting, you fucking loser.

Nah they are shit controlled by vhs Millenials we’re the only kids with real access to information

Nobody forced his wife to take the jab, she could have said no, she chose to participate in the experiment.

Man, this guy got a fantastic result considering how he was before. Props to the surgery team.

i wasn't being serious
we're sorry zoomies we could not fix everything. we tried, and we did things, for good or bad, i don't know. but b sure we had good intentions
it might take some log time and more effort from generations to come to finally find the way to create the paradise
i hope you find that way, and your way
the best to you and everyone after
good luck
youtube.com/watch?v=iVvXB-Vwnco

gen x loved being losers and one of their favorite songs by beck was about being a loser

>guy was driving around with his bumper flailing in the wind
I've been seeing a lot of that this year.

Attached: ahhhhhhhh.jpg (750x721, 73.04K)

There has never been a generation like the boomers in the history of mankind.
They were given everything in life and they squandered everything and even stole from their children.
We are left with absolutely nothing because of these fucking degenerate nigger worshiping, faggot fucking alcoholics.

There is absolutely nothing left of value, we need to burn it all to the ground and start again.
This system has absolutely nothing to offer us.
I vote to place the boomers into the cheapest care homes, where they will eat nothing but bug meal flour and be staffed with the blackest most violent prison niggers that they love so much, where ESL.

youtube.com/watch?v=9CmOn3AuVVE

Attached: photo_1_the_eternal_boomer_0.jpg (1024x567, 122.39K)

> I believe my dad at one point saw me as a loser hence why he neglected me a bit growing up.

Attached: 1659656197638055m.jpg (609x1024, 58.85K)

yea, no sense worrying about being a loser when you were born one and have no chance of not being one.

alex jones is being forcrd to pay iver 5 milluon dollars.

boomers cared about the ego.

boomers and millrnnials rape gen x for noncompliance.

gen x and the nonjudas zoomzooms unite

fr Zeus almighty is alone your father. And do you suppose then you havr no duty? Epictetus asked us, if Zeus mighty gavr you an orphan to care for, would you takr him to a whorehouse, berate him, neglect his fitness, fail to congratulate him on his accomplishments? But who more is entrusted to you than yourself and your body, and didn't Zeus himself give you this charge?

You sure about that? Because that's exactly how I proudly define myself.
t. GenX

Amen to this.

average bong

There's now other way to stomp the spread of monkeypozz.

zoomzooms and millennials don't understand how impossible it was to resist thevpower of the boomer. gen x is the secret to their liberty. we didn't join the boomers in adding the shackles.

Oh please. This is why us X'ers had this song as a battle cry, zoomie.

Attached: GenXslacker.jpg (236x286, 11.78K)

Shut your hole, faggot.

Attached: GenX.jpg (700x817, 67.42K)

hahaha based. Christ I hate boomers and gen X so much it's unreal.

>we didn't join the boomers in adding the shackles.
They're not going to realize this until it's too late.

Nothing society needs less is another bitchy whiny crybaby man who is a pussy.
Or loser.

come now, if you're going to be schizophrenic, the least you could do is use spell check

wow. i knew you were a faygot but dovyou have to shed monkeypox NOW?

wow much big brain there

>more illiterate barely english babble
and you call others faggots?
dumb ESL

Short duration personal saviors can be useful.

go away pest, you are nothing at all. i support your genocide.

hey, congrats, you managed to spell every word correctly! good job!

jew music lmao u stupid shit

it seems like seals you can clap. now go clubbing

Oppose to what? Shooting innocent civilians so you can spend your life in small solitary confinement with air conditioner and 3 square meals champ. Make us proud zoomer who knows you might make the front cover

Attached: DF356D82-14AD-44A4-A653-19496A52678A.jpg (751x960, 81.21K)

and now we're back to brown mongrel babble.

This post was written by a loser

> are obsessed with not being "LOSERS".

So, do you mean that gen z is eager to never do a living for themselves, never get married or achieve the objectives in life they set for themselves to achieve happiness ? And this somehow makes them, or will make them better than the prior generations ?

Lol.

I think that if humanity is to find its way out of this dark age of servitude, yes subsequent generations need to be less invested in the cathredral ponzi scheme.

Your mom likes them big don't hate the drugs hate the player

meh, being obsessed with not being a loser is still better than being obsessed with people using your made up pronouns and cutting your dick off and having a neo vagina that smells like faeces.

still not getting the vax

fpbp
ok loser lol

Anyone that puts Gen X in a category with Boomers is simply a retarded millennial that doesn't know anything about what has transpired over the past 50 years, and it conflating issues because they're resentful GenX are more successful than them, and more successful without having any advantages, as Boomers sabotaged the fuck out of GenX from before they were even born. The first mass abortions were GenX babies, and the abuse never stopped.
You're talking about shit you don't know.
There are no GenX old enough to claim pensions btw, and it'll be bankrupt by the time they try to claim.

Are you me?

True.
>t. Counter-consensus cracker

Convincing people to think of age categories (generations) as real sub-classes like race or gender, or worse -- as foreign cultural competitors -- was an early experiment in mass propaganda, like transgenerism today. If you fwll for the meme there's a new society every 10 or 15 years you're as boomer as your dad. That's how they atomize us and make us slaves, by teaching us to ignore biological differences like race and sex, and making up bullshit categories for you to be distracted by. It's how they trained boomers to sabotage their children, it's how they train every youth wave to turn their parents into the state police.

You really think what shows or music you liked growing up made you radically different from boomers, consoomer subhuman?

Attached: consume.jpg.png (329x304, 168.13K)

You retarded niggers, he says in the video "youve gone and done it. She took the vaxx, and now she's dead." They were also doing the age old Australian custom of meeting just before the freeway so you can be private but still in the public. Add to all that the people dont even react when he smashes the window implying they have known him for a very long time and that he was a good bloke who wouldnt hurt them.

Bizzare that you would shill this to just be a silly road rage incident.

Zoomer here. Get your booster, cocksucker

Have you also been seeing a lot of ambulances and firetrucks with their sirens on lately? It's far, far more common in the last year or so.

>why is he mad though?

the doctor gave someone in his family the vax and they were injured/died, he yells about it here:

youtu.be/_OI95h-knfk

They stopped publishing vaxx hospitalizations and deaths in May, when vaxx made up more deaths than unvaxxed. They deleting past reports too, to cover up how bad it is. That was the same time global MSM started pushing WW3 fear porn as a distraction. Morons here played right into that and amplified it, just like they did when coof lockdowns started. All the hapooning threads are being exploited by shills and idiots here play right along. Notice no one seems to realize that red deer event from a mRNA vaxx is upon us, how did they distract us so easily?

Attached: 0d4e5906-06f9-43d5-b911-1dbce5632221_1170x616.jpg (1170x616, 80.6K)

retard can't Teeline lmao

more nigger blather

Checked and this.

insult bot tho

fuck off, you can't even Teeline, you deserve the genocide you'll get

A thread died for this

>comes into thread
>vomits out a bunch of schizophrenic shit
>starts attacking other users
nigger goy cattle behavior