Thats a brandon win right there

thats a brandon win right there

Attached: 1659928199259148.png (589x382, 64.94K)

GTA online made a DLC about this kek

One last run on the goys before they jump ship

This country needs a real war.

Not one of those statements is true but ok.

Explain

good thing the irs is incompetent. only people i know who have ever worked there are the biggest tax cheats i know. working at the irs is like a school people go to to learn to professionally cheat on taxes. no one working at the irs believes in paying taxes or risking their lives to collect taxes. all this will do is lead to a more convoluted taxing system with more ways for people to cheat and more professional cheaters to help them do it. increased taxation is really only a tax on the stupidly honest.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE HECKIN GOVERNMENT CAN'T JUST COLLECT TAXERINOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biden is pulling a trump I see.

Attached: trump tax 34.png (773x385, 42.56K)

Based. Lower income Americans are trash.

They are adding 87,000 new IRS agents. Get off CNN.

All of the statements are true. This is what you've voted for you little shit.

>selling strategic reserve oil to china
jesus fuck the absolute state, I hope that''s not true

user, all it takes is a google search.

Republicans are losing the culture war hard

they're really selling 20 million barrels of oil but any oil company can buy it, it's not earmarked for china

This is based though. Fuck unions.

USSR 1989

>NOOO NOT THE HECKIN POOR CORPORATIONINOS , THEY DON'T DESERVE TO PAY THIS MUCH TAX
Must fucking suck being a working class white in America, the left hates you because you're white, the right hates you because you're working class

>no student loan relief
>your grandma's etsy store is about to get skullfucked by an IRS diversity hire

Attached: 1659637143061719.png (1204x1204, 1.4M)

People aren't mad about corporations getting taxed, they're mad that now the IRS is going to come down hard on small business owners.

Go back to or with this trash.

Attached: Go Back - Monopoly style.png (1000x457, 82.24K)

Democrats are fucking dumb. What else is new?

Attached: burn-after-reading.jpg (618x374, 29.13K)

Which matters fuck all to the average American.

NOOOOOOOO NOT MY HECKIN OIL AND GASERINO CORPORATIONERINOS!!!!!!!!

They're happy about this because they are getting a pay-out you fucking idiot. The only ones who lose are people who want nuclear energy to become a thing.

>Doubling the size of the IRS
Good. Why should people get to escape paying taxes when I pay my fair share?
>Increased taxes on oil and gas
Oh no, a few cents extra at the pump, oh the humanity!
>Selling strategic reserve oil to China
We already sell a fuck ton of oil to China, they are the largest consumer of crude in the world. Guess where the Keystone XL pipeline was going to be exporting Canadian shale oil to? China.
>Slow down all oil and gas leasing
God forbid we keep destroying the last natural areas of our country to extract fucking natural gas.
>Raise taxes on lower income Americans
Trump did this and you didn't care then, and it's not even true unless you consider someone earning over $400k USD a year "lower income" I mean I guess if you're a billionaire looking down on the plebs everyone is lower income.

This type of cope is not even fun anymore.

>Not one of those statements is true but ok.

Attached: jack.jpg (1200x1600, 198.73K)

it literally is
>b-but we've recovered all jobs lost to c-covid!...
those are "job openings", not employed citizens

Good. Accelerate. We're almost close to Weimar conditions. Normies are waking up. Tranny heads will be on spikes.

booster time?

That won't happen, you'll just continue to lose the culture war

>PAY MORE TAXES GOY!
isn't this why we went to war with England?

>muh culture war
whats that, a new dance on tik tok? dumb fuck.

imagine taking your time to post this and thinking “heh yeah i gotem”
anybody below a IQ threshold shouldnt be able to vote.

Attached: 9B649470-35DB-4486-946B-B509F0B56E5B.jpg (676x672, 87.37K)

youre into cuckolding, arent you?

but that's my name

It has happened before, and it will happen again.

go back to Any Forums

This post is why we have to destroy the left. Not just vote them out, actually destroy them all. They can't be allowed to exist in our nation.

Cope

death to off-topic shill spammers

I cheat massively on my taxes. I do not support the actions of the federal government and will not fund them with my labor.

Attached: 1614755410438.png (832x1000, 1.31M)

Hey bro I mean what I am about to tell you sincerely: if you vote for this shit, you will face personal consequences. Your 'leaders' have made themselves unassailable, so that means the best anyone can do is start removing their supporters.

Watch your back, fr.

LMAO *diesofcringe*

they specifically talked about cracking down on all the poor people with """side hustle" type shit. selling shit on ebay. etsy. onlyfans and youtube type shit. crypto too is a big concern to them so that will be a big focus too. only the poor people who buy into crypto though

Attached: 1659932188594718.jpg (1080x2096, 561.41K)

Sure is glowie in here

>creating 87,000 jobs is… LE BAD
kek, 2 more weeks

Nah, it would be glowie if anons were telling each other to go and shoot up congress. Which I would never support. But it could be done, and quite easily in fact. But no one should do it.

>b-b-boosters
Predictable. It's all you got and not even that works anymore.

Attached: 1630887411183.jpg (586x1024, 107.48K)

why do right wingers simp so hard over corporations?

>This is based though. Fuck unions.

Attached: jew09730923.jpg (768x716, 98.54K)

Again, see

Historically people have done worse to Congress and gotten away with it too. Just have to be the right kind of person.

Attached: 1632604611748.jpg (524x600, 66.04K)

>MY JEWISH PUPPET IS BETTER THAN YOUR JEWISH PUPPET

lmao.

Attached: 54F729A8-4024-42A4-8658-0BD7059DCBA0.jpg (946x798, 93.78K)

>Trumpet
God damn if that's not the funniest fucking thing I've seen in months idk what is. These threads never fail to

>DEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONKED
Get new material you piece of shit leftist scum

It's over

Attached: trump tax law2.png (651x487, 163.05K)

>Republicans actually believe this.

t. zhang
Keep seething

Attached: pelosi trump.png (1008x560, 900.11K)

making less money is more satisfying than making more. you will understand the truth of this statement in time

just stop participating in the system. stop being goyim cattle

Attached: 1659932866356452.jpg (251x350, 30.24K)

What part of it is incorrect?

Can you americans stop giving pointers to the rest of the world on how to make everything miserable for everyone except millionnaires and jews?
Like actually fucking stop for a millisecond, please.
>hurr durr obsessed

>Republican Tax Law
What was the name of this measure/law?

You fuckers imported commies over to us, the rot we caught was from you.

The 'Tax Cuts and Jobs Act'.

Aren't those taxes simply reverting to the pre-Trump levels? If the Democrats want to extend them, they control both chambers of Congress.

It's the "2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act"

Fellas, just put on some Mr. Bond and fash out. We can get back to our stupid bickering later.

>just put on some Mr. Bond and fash out
I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Keep coping (and paying more in taxes.) I'm sure trump will save you.

>If the Democrats want to extend them, they control both chambers of Congress.
yes. bills like that are intentionally written to expire during the next administration, so that when dems try to extend taxes R's can accuse them of being "fiscally irresponsible"

> Keep coping (and paying more in taxes.) I'm sure trump will save you.

Attached: wojak.jpg (800x450, 51.01K)

I hate Any Forums mods so much it's unreal

Lel Any Forumsniggers get dabbed on
Go back to Any Forums faggot

Me too user, me too.

conservative NPCs love to go online and repeat what they've been told

>Aren't those taxes simply reverting to the pre-Trump levels
only for the 'poors' (no really)

At which point did you realize that the dems flat out hate poor people?

Go fuck yourself, Sergei. No one buys you're niggershit.

Attached: 1648339333165.jpg (1024x734, 98.48K)

Any Forums has been dead for years newfaggot tripfag. Chemo wont do shit in a dead rotted corpse kys

Good. Time to nail all the right wing criminals to the wall.

Republicans are losing EVERYTHING hard.

I am russian and I voted of Biden a total of 828 times in Nov 2020

t. bootlicking faggots who want rich politicians to get richer

THIS. They don’t even audit most the high income individuals because they don’t have the manpower. The irs funding and workforce is a shell of what it was even just a decade ago. We leave an estimated 1 trillion dollars a year on the table in uncollected taxes. If I pay em as a w2 worker, so should that rest of the high earners and small business owners alike