Game has random encounters

>Game has random encounters.

Attached: 1658702364299366.webm (380x650, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7402989/Woman-randomly-stabs-three-year-old-boy-face-street-Tbilisi.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RCu4G_ZkBI0
metro.co.uk/2019/08/29/stranger-randomly-stabs-boy-3-eye-turning-brother-10649368/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

around fats, dont relax

>when the father looks at his child's face and sees that the woman gouged his kid's eye out
>goes fucking MANMODE
>but then pisses out because ahh knife scary
terrible dad

>>but then pisses out because ahh knife scary
Yeah, should have totally run into the knife and died on the spot.

I have zero faith in the court system is 2022. I would have killed the bitch with her own knife

better dad alive than dead

>he cant overpower a 300 pound waddling fat ass
You guys are less than men. Like kick her once and she'll fall over. Jesus christ

that bitch should be dead
this is why dudes shouldn't be s0iboiz

>character gets wounded as HP goes down

Attached: 85738267181.webm (800x462, 2.95M)

You underestimate the mass difference. He'll meed to go for her knees and no one is thinking straight if they aren't regularly fighting.

>someone physically attacks your child
>literally just stand there

She's too fat to have mobility. At least he could've searched around for a rock or anything to hit her with or throw at her and harangue her ass. Force her to move, she gets tired in 1 minute.

You've never talked to a person outside of reddit.

Bro, there are literally a dozen of points on your body where a knife will literally one-shot you. You NEVER attack into a knife.

I thought the saying was around blacks, don't relax

>game lets you make friends

Attached: 1659736146566692.jpg (3072x3782, 1.13M)

Remember kiddos, always keep AT LEAST a knife on you, in case some fucking nut job has a knife. Then you can stab em back.

cant wait til it becomes legal to slaughter fags again

So find something else if you're too much of a puss to tackle an obese woman with probably zero hand-eye coordination or stamina. He just lets her waddle away like a cuck.

Context??????

Do these people still get the sexual pleasure from this after the act is over and they get home and try to sit down?

>terrified of some fat bitch
talking about yourself?

Honestly good advice. Not gonna lie.

Attached: 1659295160951438.png (399x404, 322.24K)

It's a "fat basement neets tell you how they would have won the fight" episode.

Attached: file.png (759x420, 307.68K)

She stabbed the kids with a box cutter, they both died. She's in jail.

The United States going the way of China and Brazil I see

Tell me what's going on here before a tranny janny kills the thread to make room for the 600000th XC3 thread

>buy those programmer socks as a joke figuring I'll just give them to my gf
>they are actually pretty comfy and she said she likes how they look on me

Attached: 1650615455643.jpg (1024x998, 70.79K)

Yeah maybe if it was a grown man wielding a machete I would be worried but the lady even move her arm very fast, let alone extend it very far. Could have just kicked her in the ass when was walking away.

>fight
>fat retard stabs a kid out of nowhere and then runs off

I have two sons. One of us isn't walking away from there at the very least

Everyone should carry a gun especially parents.

>throw a devastating leg kick to fat bitches knee
>it gives out, she goes down
>begin to go derek vineyard on her skull until you feel it cave into mush
>take kiddos to hospital

I used to carry one on me in highschool because muggers picked on school kids and i was among the shortestin my class, thankfully i never got mugged but i did get into an altercation with a thug wannabee faggot who wanted me to get out of the way as i waited transportation, stood my ground and dared him to throw hands and he pussied out.

Never bring a knife to a gun fight.
Bring a gun.
>b-but what about
Bring a gun.

This was a fight?

I think I’m gonna need an article

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7402989/Woman-randomly-stabs-three-year-old-boy-face-street-Tbilisi.html

Bro, you don't get into hand to hand with a fucking knife. Literally dying and leaving your kid fatherless is being a terrible dad.

its eastern europe.

>gouged kids eyes out
looks like she just boxed their ears

>Eastern Yurope

>he's too scared to throw down after some 400 pound whale slices his kids face with a 2 inch box cutter
Absolute fucking STATE of the modern man
>but I could get heckin cut on my arm a little bit

American phenotype, it’s a cultural export. Whole world is getting fatter now because of the US and its food habits

Take your meds NPC

He didn't need to use his arms. Kicks would have put the least of his vitals in her shit range.

>dude I would easily defeat the knife wielding assailant because I'm an alpha male. I'll just use my elite tacti-ACK

Attached: 9326b4c478fff80a8138193116a1a34f.jpg (768x768, 320.58K)

>Never bring a knife
youtube.com/watch?v=RCu4G_ZkBI0

Why are nips such deviants? Is it sexual repression?

Around chinks never relax

Attached: 1629418004308.webm (960x544, 746.11K)

I don't understand why this is allowed and no one cares.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7402989/Woman-randomly-stabs-three-year-old-boy-face-street-Tbilisi.html
nvm

>The woman is charged with intentional infliction of grave injury to the health of a minor and faces up to ten years in prison.
>up to ten years

Attached: 16514620884264.gif (512x381, 3.51M)

Sauce...?

Excuses. You're a fucking coward. Cant overpower a fat hog who just tried to kill your son or at the very least prevent her from fleeing? I understand if it's a 7 foot tall tatted up nigger but you are a failure dude

This isn´t in muttland. Pretty sure it´s in Georgia.

Americans are retarded, if the other guy had a gun he would have been shot dead because he has a fucking knife
>Robber says in a calm manner "Im dead" like a literal npc
The NPC meme is real and americans are retarded.

Veins and arteries are vital and you can bleed to death. Yeah, she's a fat, probably drunk and uncoordinated woman, but all it takes is one good cut or stab to finish you. Don't play with your life when you can just walk away. If she was attacking them with the knife then yeah, he'd have no choice but to fight.

Around fats, carry bats.

It's in Georgia actually, as in the nation south of Russia.
A quick check tells me that the kid was stabbed in the face but survived, the eye doesn't seem to have been damaged.

Also it wasn't a knife but a box cutter not a huge difference but still.

someone give me the rundown before the thread 404s

You're an idiot. Read

This. Only weak men pussy out to fatties, literally just go for the legs and watch em tumble.

Gaki no Tsukai in 2032

Fat Schizo stabs child in the face, child survives with some scars only from what i can tell and landwhale gets only 10 years in prison.

Dont fall for shit bait like that, and if it isnt bait its just an underaged retard

Woman with schizophrenia off her meds, apparently.

why

Even murder isn't an automatic life sentence. How many years should you get for hurting someone's eye?

Attached: redditsave.com_maybe_maybe_maybe-4l7lbqd3zp791.webm (406x720, 544.17K)

>if the other guy
Not an argument, he had a knife, they didn't. Whatabooters can eat shit. Keep a knife on you always.

You actually think she had a chance of that on a kick with her flabby arms and a box cutter?

> gouged his kid's eye out
It was just a cut in the cheek but yeah, he should have fucking killed that landwhale.

whatever she was paid for that gig couldn't have possibly been enough for the permanent damage that will do to her ass skin and the shame of it all

Attached: pepe.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

>your video
Man with a knife, the earth’s deadliest and most malevolent animal that can kill in seconds
>OP’s video
Woman with a knife, probably couldn’t cut a fucking ham right and probably only successfully hurt the kid by accident

Wow I guess they’re the exact same, imagine being terrified of a female lol. If the state didn’t exist to protect them you could literally go outside and snap females’ necks for fun and they could do nothing to stop you.

I wouldnt relax around either

>"I'M DEAD!"
Lmao, faggot. Have fun in hell

Man, After life has thrown me all kinds of shit, If this sort of thing happened to me, I would fucking attempt to murder whatever fuck challenges me with a weapon.

>and police have not yet found a motive
Probably a hamplanet feeling fatshamed whenever she saw people of a healthier weight and finally had enough of it.

>kick her kneecap
>falls
>george floyd her fatass neck
Problem solved

Why are Americans like this?

Depends on the fucking context. I think running around with a fucking knife and randomly stabbing kinds should be enough for a death penalty. Like how are you going to justify that shit in any way?

some people do shit for no reason. sometimes the reason is that theres no reason

3 vidya butts threads died while this was up

Shut the fuck up you fantasizing retard.

>the earth’s deadliest and most malevolent animal that can kill in seconds
That's only if you are trained, the average civilian man can't slap for shit, have you seen street fights? The average non-trained person is fucking embarassing.

People who hurt kids usually get fucked up in prison anyways.

That faggy zoomer "nyaaah" pisses me off so much.

Fuck that. The loser in a knife fight bleeds out in the alley, the winner bleeds out in the hospital. Carry a gun, if a fat bitch tries to cut your kid's face, blow her brains out at a safe distance.

t. lard fat

>The woman is charged with intentional infliction of grave injury to the health of a minor and faces up to ten years in prison.
>10 years max while Chauvin got 22,5
zozzle

Did I justify it? How did I do that? That was a wild conclusion you made.

>Pick up rock
>Hurl rock at fatass
>Make monkey screams as she falls over and causes the concrete to shatter
ook ook

Good. I hope there aren't any left.

Nonviolent crime first offense : lose a hand or both feet, large fine, and 5 years in prison
Nonviolent crime second offense : lose an entire limb, lose all property, 20 years in prison
Nonviolent crime third offense : execution
Violent crime : execution
Treason, member of organized crime group, or a specially horrific violent crime : torture then public execution
>b-but the criminals’ human rights!
Not my problem. If they want to be treated like people they should act like people. A small price to pay for safe streets.

what is happening

>Armenia
>Europe
It's Asia

>zozzle
Zoomers are still trying to force this meme?

5 now

Here's a higher quality version of that, friend.

Attached: Screenshot_20220807-222630_Chrome.jpg (956x771, 179.12K)

Now call me crazy but I remember vividly that she gave a reason and it was that she was a massive femenist. She basically wanted to kill the kids to "nip the plague in the bud" or something like that.
Wonder why they removed it.

>incel being delusional again
Touch the grass

Chauvin is an authority, trained to assess health risks as well as security ones. He neglected the health risks of his own maneuvers.

when does that happen? god zoomers are such fucking pussies I hate them so much

That too

Attached: critical hit.webm (640x640, 2.15M)

OH WHAT THE FUCK I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE

Had an ex who was into me beating her hard. She really got turned on when I hit her so hard that she got bruises and would constantly send me pic of them followed by nudes and dirty talk. She was fucked in the head for sure, dumped her at some point and haven't seen her in over 5 years, probably for the best.

Why are Americans like this?

>the earth’s deadliest and most malevolent animal that can kill in seconds
Except if you are a millennial or a zoomer, then you are pretty much a girl with a dick.

Attached: 1633613517168.webm (244x432, 1.29M)

Does violent crime include assault? Do you realize that most cases where you would defend yourself in any reasonable way, end with you getting prosecuted as well.

post skin color

0:13
>Can you guys just leave?
>Nyaaaaaaaah

It's over 12 years old, newfag

Lmfao this kid is like those NPC whose deaths are recorded on audio logs in immersive sims.

Iee iee iee iee iee iee iee iee iee

Around whites, keep them in your sights.

seriously bring in the envornmental weapons on that bitch.

True, but you have no way of knowing if a guy is trained or not. Look at for example the clerk just looks like a normalfag but he neutralizes a robber in 3 seconds. Every adult male should be seen as a potential threat to your life, because they could be. On the other hand 99% of females pose zero threat to you unless they’re armed or poisoned you or something

damn nigger, you dumb

YOU JUST... wat?

>Stupid retard zoomer gets what he deserves
Maybe there is some justice in this world
>AAAAH I'M DEAD!!!!
lol

Weren't we talking about the fat bitch in the OP?

doesnt seem that bad, ive seen worse, both in terms of BDSM injuries and injuries in general

Yeah but then you're gonna get shithead courts where some guy flashing his junk while drunk is a third offense but the pretty girl who stabbed a bunch of grade schoolers and raped the jannitor gets a special case.

>jay walk to save my child from being mauled by neighbor's dog
>get both feet cut off
>family becomes burden on the state

>99 VIT

Attached: 1653585646355.webm (640x480, 1.46M)

Not you, her.

>HES STABBING ME
>AAAAAA IM DEAD
>*audio cuts*

Attached: 1615066320490.png (128x128, 39.73K)

When you see shit like this the 71% stats of unrecruitable zoomers that Pentagon keeps publishing starts making sense.

Is shooting her dead justified? Especially when she waved the knife at his face?

Why did the father let her try it again? He should have strangled her to death or caved her head in right then and there.
No one would have faulted him for it.

I hope Activision steals that voice clip for their next cod singleplayer campaign.

oh god I dont think he should pull that out

Georgia but your point stands.

She's putting peanut butter on her forhead to distract her dog while she using an electric nail clipper to trim the dogs nails

I'm not even defending the guy. IMO he should've gotten at least 10 years or so, but an attack with the intent to maim a minor with a maximum sentence of 10 years is laughable in comparison. Affect, mental illness, spontaneity etc, that goes into account during the trial doesn't it?

>I can't believe you've done this.

damn I havent seen this one in ages, the monkey face he makes gets me every time

>knife stuck! knife stuck! please, i beg you! i'm dead!

Probably was shocked and didn't realize what happened. I had to rewatch the webm twice to even tell she stabbed the kid. I thought she slapped him.

Georgia is in the US you dumb fucking retards

Chinko over here has killed before, you can see it in the way he acts and the way he lures them with playing weak.

>he starts chasing after him
lmao

i wish this happened to me so i could skull fuck someone

Attached: 1652778052711.gif (112x112, 59.64K)

what a bunch of faggots. glad the little zoomie fuck got rekt

>and raped the jannitor gets a special case.
This excuses the earlier stabbings as she was obviously experiencing a dire sexual emergency.

based jannies

>immediately tries to defend criminals
I know that my skin color is lighter than yours, cope nigger

Wish he had a gun instead of a knife so he could have shot both of them dead.
Trash continues to live another day.

What even prompted the fatty to do that? That's nigger tier behavior even putting aside that you're doing it to a kid.

You're crazy. Her reason was that she was in a bad mood and took it out on him

He "played weak" as to not reveal he was armed, thereby not provoking a preemptive armed attack by the robbers. Read Sun Tzu.

Don’t wish harm upon yourself, brother
But if it happened… go for it

Attached: georgia.gif (464x261, 44.21K)

>hurting someone's eye
You make it sound like she poked someone in the eye or some shit, instead of maliciously stabbing a fucking child in the eye with intent to kill. She should be killed. Full stop, end of discussion. I don't give two fucking shits if she's """mentally ill"". She should be in a fucking asylum if that's the case. If not, she forfeits her right to live once she attacks children for no reason.

Don't tell them

Well you could have just got your hand lopped off instead, clearly you’re a retard and shouldn’t be passing your genes on lad. Think of it for the best.

everything about this video is perfect

based asian killing with a knife like a real man

>White person does something
>NIGGERS REEEEE
Are you fucks unable to realize the fact that some people are just psychos regardless of race?
Why are you running defense for a eurotrash hambeast?

I can't open the fucking news article. Did the guy live or not?

beware of bull

>feminist
>drugs
>jelly jelly
>”KILL WHITIES”
>nigger mentality
>never loved

>Pretend to run until her back is turned
>Kick one of her legs out and go full nigger mode stomping her head in
This is what he should've done

Attached: 1644734596462.jpg (2000x1360, 191.46K)

This video puts me in a dilemma. As a Christian I believe in an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. But I would find it difficult not execute this fat child stabbing pig rather than just taking out its eye.

Didn't you hear him? He's dead.

Take a bullet, fag.

>random US state
>the city from the first mission of MGR
>literal chickenland
What is this meme?

that's the Caucasus not europe

Attached: shockwaves.webm (400x400, 287.52K)

Because you're average joe has near zero experience with violence. Same thing happened with the Shinzo Abe assassination, the first shot is fired and misses, but everyone just stands around all confused about what happened and it cost Abe his life.

>caring about health risks as a cop
You know these guys shoot people everyday who threaten them right? A knee on a back (not neck, that was debunked) is pretty tame.

>mute the word shit/fuck
>don't mute nigga

What the fuck is that

>woman gouged his kid's eye out
>The boy was rushed to hospital by ambulance and treated for ‘moderately severe’ cuts to his nose and cheek
>‘moderately severe’ cuts to his nose and cheek
>gouged eye out
And here I thought reddit was the site where people made bullshit up on the spot.
metro.co.uk/2019/08/29/stranger-randomly-stabs-boy-3-eye-turning-brother-10649368/

around a chink, never blink

thank you for actually posting new webms but this one has been posted a million times

The kid is alive, cut in cheeck and nose
The fatass arrested, she mostly gets a slap in the asscheecks and that is it

>wigger screaming “I’m dead” as he gets stabbed
Holy shit what a worthless generation, hope Biden kicks off WW3 and you subhumans get drafted en masse to die in the ukraine

kek

Holy shit, hahaha.

If that was my kid I would have fucking killed that bitch. Thank god for concealed carry.

Fucking cuck should have beat the shit out of her

>Any Forums

Attached: 1652218144737.jpg (750x702, 113.71K)

Wow I'm surprised this got moved instead of being nuked.

Must've been the least mentally ill trannyjanny on all of Any Forums

Good job mods now delete the 30 anime tranny threads

based mods.

>No fun allowed

>drafted to Ukraine
Lmao no one needs to get drafted to Ukraine, Russia are already failing in the most embarrassing way possible. Russias military is about as developed as the Indian space program

Jannies can't do shit, you dumb newfag.

Blessed post user

a mod was busy killing off vidya butts threads, please understand

Attached: aMh050q.jpg (2048x1421, 176.11K)

SOMEONE POST THE MALL FIGHT WHERE THE DUDE GOT STABBED

Oh no, I accidentally used the wrong word. Don't ban me now chud.

>You can get banned for supposedly bumping off topic threads
>Jannies prove said threads can just be moved to other boards without repercussions
I fucking hate this site sometimes

God it drives me crazy this doesn't happen with me around so I can fuck them up. She was so oblivious walking away. Easily could have yanked that knife out and twisted her fucking shoulder out of joint and stabbed her fat ass. Id cut her fucking eyes out and give them to the little girl as a gift. It would be worth any court.

>this thread stole my trips
fuck you niggers

Attached: vulgar display.jpg (1024x1024, 111.23K)

It seems we already fucked you.

Russians are winning at the only goal that matters and that’s killing slavoid subhumans, can you honestly say that the planet will be a worse place with a few thousand less hohols and vatnigs?

It really depends how you fight that a knife beats a gun.
Who gives a shit about fighting fair when your life is in stakes.

Attached: Knife.jpg (250x188, 11.68K)