Wtf is going on?? I just got off work and turned on the news. Anyone in Vegas know what the hell is going on...

Wtf is going on?? I just got off work and turned on the news. Anyone in Vegas know what the hell is going on? I heard big Hoss is on life support??

Attached: BrNews 07082022223517.jpg (1024x1021, 240.15K)

its ok hoss
it cost a million fucking dollars anyway
and you have to know it was there
from his daughters friend from somewhere
say "wario" or not say but point to "the middle of the store above the counter"

and yes I called and I knew whwre the cope was

he will want you to show him a million fucking dollars or it will be theft he will be mad and he wholl now who sent

Lmao imagine watching the news. What a faggot

he wants a sale but he needs a real scam or we are so mad i am an agent for hom i called to get linked

screaming inside

Updated newfag/log/corey/spam filter.

pastebin com/L1pTUNLF

There are currently around 4900 hashes. Sage and report all newfag spam threads.

go to the Vault under the sky

call them and ask for the gamecube

Big Floss entered cardiac arrest after experiencing a cum overdose
I hope he pulls through

Attached: IMG_3520.jpg (1901x1267, 246.37K)

from his daughters friend
is he high?

15 something

million fucking dollars
know it was there
daughters friend
say "draw the arrow from" or not say but point to "the middle of the mantle above the counter"

HOW DOES A FATHER BARRY HIS SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY GOD WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GET YOUR HOLY ASS DOWN HERE AND GIVE ME ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL SETTLE TO SPEAK TO AN ANGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is this the way they'll speak of me

> MAJOR MOST RECENT UPDATE from UMC hospital, urology, ward 6

> It was revealed that Corey had in fact an advance directive prepared for just this very situation in which he can no longer decide for himself.

> The document clearly states that in this unfortunate case no external breathing should be performed by any machinery and such.

> However the external pneumatic device CPAP is currently the only thing keeping him alive together with the Extra corporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) which he is also rejecting in his stated will.

> Therefore the team of expert physicians in the UMC ward wants to turn off all machines on 5 pm local time.

> However Rick now sprung into action. He doesn't accept that Coreys current neurological state is final. He rejects the concurrent treatment so far and angrily called the physicians "quacks" because they "botched the surgery". This created a big scene and a major outrage.

> Rick claims furthermore the document signed by Corey is invalid legally because he wasn't of sound mind when he signed it.

> However this is disputed by contemporaries who say he was not deranged when he set up the will.

> Rick wants so transfer Corey who still is not displaying any neurological activity after the hypoxic incident during surgery into another hospital.

> UMC staffers reject his and the police has been called to the scene because an angry mob has formed demanding that Corey's breathing machines are not to be turned off.

> This is an ongoing situation, and we will provide updates if feasible...

Attached: th-2568700812.jpg (474x275, 17.98K)

imagine affording the news

I heard his head fell off

should not one awake n if shown the holy grail? or should we throw him to the raid calls again?

15 thousand dollars "final offer"
know it
daughters friend
draw the arrow from the middle of the man tle store above the counter