Fucking bullshit patchy shitty beard

Fucking bullshit patchy shitty beard

Why couldn't I have even one positive trait

Attached: IMG_20220807_232006.jpg (829x895, 373.6K)

still better than mine :'(

Attached: c40fea65bf8644ce406651b8657ae358_XL.jpg (1544x1160, 993.42K)

Because you're the genetic scum that rises to the surface of the gene pool.

I'm guessing you're in your earlier mid twenties. You should be in full around the time you hit 30. Just trim it down to a goatee and give it a few more years

Dude every time you post some female says you're attractive

That literally has never happened for me. You're far better looking than I am

you have bigger problems fatty

I don't disagree
I'm 32 now. Holy fuck I'm old as shit.

Keep meaning to shave it into a goatee but then I think it's not worth it

Yeah true

Shitty beard isn't even top 5 on my problems list

hey the first step to fighting a problem is accepting that the problem exists. now let's work on your tiny penis. make it erect and timestamp it for me so i can see what we're working with here.

Oh it's too small there's nothing to work with

Yeah I really don't know why I'm trying, I'll be rejected because of my small penis no matter what else. Hence the spiral out of control to begin with

i'd rather suck a small cock than a big cock

I'm 22 and I can't get decent facial hair for the life of me, and I look like a faggot clean shaven

Attached: 16599402276324853295542121265189.jpg (2304x1296, 625.22K)

These two niggas meetin up lol crossover episode

Not as small as mine. 4 inches if I'm lucky and narrow

adorable. i've sucked smaller.

i've noted that guys with smaller penises tend to cum buckets

I see a good line to cut so you don't have to look like you got pubes on yo face

I don't usually because I beat off all the time

i'll let you fuck my mouth and cum in it

Where?

No way this is actually true

it's called a goatee

a/s/l?

Yeah I think I am going to do that when I work up the energy. Big Lebowski style

Try shaping it like that

Attached: Screenshot_20220807-233817_Chrome.jpg (1440x2759, 1.07M)

It must be so difficult for people ITT to cope with their sad 3 inch penises

Also trim your stash properly

Do you do a lot of exercise OP? Gotta increase that T to fill that out a bit. I knew a guy that apparently had some success with those little spiky face rollers that apparently promotes beard growth.

Come on dude, just shut up, alright?

32 m usa

Even ugly niggas need to look approachable.
>no verification required.

it's actually really easy and anons do it on the daily. become femboy and get fucked in your bussy. size doesn't matter

damb. i'm 18/f/australia and would love to suck the cum out of your cock but that's never going to happen now is it?

It really is. Knowing I'll never please a woman. Knowing there's no reason for me to try to get involved with a woman. Knowing it's best for the world to be a genetic dead end

Look I'm never going to procreate. Can I just wallow in depression and plead for pity with additional shit thrown on me

I don't exercise at all, I could try a dermaroller

no, just no

what part of usa? I'm a faggle in the usa :3

I just want people to sympathize with my plight, my life is already more than half over and my dreams are fully dead.

Try swimming like just stand around and wave your arms. Easiest 15 pounds I've lost

do you seriously stand in a pool and just... wave your arms around?

Bro just get good at oral. My dick is pretty decent but I'm lucky to last longer than 2ish mins of solid pumping. My secret is making her cum prior to even getting to the dicking.

What kinda music tastes you got?

I would blow a bunch of money to go to Australia if that was true

You could always pay a whore, any man can stick it to a woman if we really want to

Pnw

Try going into shoulder deep water, flap your arms together like your clapping for 15 mins straight. Water resistance work outs are no joke and they are easy as fuck on your joints.

Get into hiking/outback survival. Camping out innawoods is good exercise if you're out there for a few days moving around, and it's got the added benefit of you psychologically feeling like a fucking rough and ready man who can look after himself out in the wilderness.

It'll be good for your body and your mind, and going out solo I find is a good way to get some time to think and learn to appreciate your own company.

Yeah that's not a bad idea. I don't feel any motivation though, I'll never have a GF anyways because dick is so small