>be me
>makes post about speculative evolution
>no one replies
>gets deleted
>feelsbadman.gif
>makes another think people just didnt see the original
>nothing

guys who'd have thought Any Forums was so uninterested in science and evolution

Attached: 599-5991841_crying-pepe-png-transparent-png.png (860x602, 152.79K)

RNA world hypothesis is cool. You might have better luck on /sci/

>not knowing why Any Forumstards are Any Forumstarded
Wow OP, are you genuinely mentally handicapped? Are you okay buddy? This might not be the board for you..
The universe came from an egg, evolution is big gay

specifically i posted this

Attached: niggeroid.png (585x593, 267.92K)

Give /x a try fren

i just thought Any Forumstards would be able to be occasionally smart

90% of the threads are from bots/spammers or are circlejerk threads that are continuous 24/7
the amount of people interested in random threads is pretty tiny these days due to the constant firehose of worthless shit that never gets banned/pruned

why would paranormal be good for science

every thread i see is either women, dicks, or shitty greentexts.

Specifically fringe science, trust me /x is very interested in these sorta things .

Try reddit fag

oh nice thanks fren tendies for you

hell no im no redditfag im a fucking Any Forumstard

interesting, every thread i see is either Any Forumsbots, 15 copies of the same shitty forced meme spam thread, or endless 3/10 clothed facebook hags with resolutions that would be laughed at 20 years ago.

okay damn guess we should switch ips then because damn i wish i had your feeds

same, wish i had what you have.

All of this is gayer than a pile of men having sex together. Though i do admit i filter every word for penis i can think of. Though there are still a dozen fag threads to hide any given time.

fuck mang the jannies do this to fuck with us probably

BUILT FOR BBC

Attached: 1649396110618.jpg (640x886, 128.45K)

i honestly hate the term "big black cock" because race is a feeling not a reality as such race does not matter

I'm sorry fren :(
a similar thing happens to me often
post it on and link for us

i don't think there are any here
a few times each year cambodian m00t pleads for new jannie slaves, but there is never an option to choose Any Forums.
Kinda makes sense considering all the garbage that is allowed to run unchecked year after year. Rarely the mods will come in for some lulz and ban all sorts of fags for one day, but then its right back to total spamming faggotry. One of things I can say m00t did well was at least keeping Any Forums semi-random. it was always shit, but now its just spam/bots/recycle threads. The total opposite of random

my thread on /sci/

oh damn so basically Any Forums janitors only exist to prune polfag threads

nobody prunes Any Forumsthreads
i usually have 10-20 of those filtered any given time

well i was banned on my old ip for off topic shit.

if you got banned posting Any Forumsspam then that is great to hear, but i doubt it
Any Forums doesn't really have off topic rules other than the homosexual pedophile beastiality enthusiasts

well to be fair to the jannies i was posting a lot of anti-racist stuff as well was civnat fascism

Any Forums is for entertainment, and it mostly has been. Any type of discussion usually only happens when someone posts a bait thread and sometimes it doesn't devolve into "the Jews/illuminati/Boogeymen are responsible"

Lurk on /n/ or /out/ more and you'll see actual discussion. I don't know if the text-only boards are still up but you can try those too

Attached: 1652815258086.jpg (1080x2220, 239.29K)

dunno what the fuck any of that is, but all i'd want banned are the constantly spammed threads