Ask a near 500lb dude anything

ask a near 500lb dude anything

Attached: healthfood.jpg (563x561, 76.8K)

can you jack off actually curious

Nothing tastes as good as being thin

how many times are you going to make this thread fatty?

Attached: 567345766463.jpg (810x1079, 48.19K)

Is it difficult to wipe your ass? Also how much shit do you shit when you take a shit? Lastly, when you take a shit where do you leave it since you cannot fit on a normal toilet?

yep, no problems there
only a few more times, promise
not difficult.....but it's a process. i have a bariatric toilet.

I will disagree

Are you a virgin? If not, tell about it. Post photo of your Jabba the hut body (minus the cock, not that we'd be able to see it anyway)

How does this even happen? I literally could not get to 500lb even if I tried. Hell, It would take some serious dedication for me to even get to 200lb. I just don't get it. Do they put some heavy-duty hormones in American food or something?

Attached: walmart.jpg (500x375, 57.27K)

Are you stinky? and if so are you able to withstand your own stank?

I am not, but the last time it happened was like 100 pounds ago

I don't think I am, I take two showers a day. One early and one late. like being clean.

But still, how does someone that fat get pussy? Tell us.

Actually, she was into fat guys. Yes, girls like that exist.

whats the fattest thing youve ever done?

I broke my friends couch. Sat on it and broke the fuck out of it. Pretty embarrassing.

Rolled 67836 (1d100000)

kek hell yea

I was really high too so I needed help getting off the floor lol

why continue sucking up resources and grossing everybody out instead of just killing yourself?

I kinda like being a fat ass.

You have friends?

imagine eating meat

Yes, I have friends. Believe it or not haha.

It's good, I eat a fuckload of it.

i spent almost 30 years eating it. i'm not missing anything.

Well there's the problem with water shortages and drought in your area. It's you fat fucker.

No one cares if you eat beans and grass. Just stop pushing your psych issues on others.

What's it like to have everyone around you be repulsed by your presence? You seem like a down to earth realistic guy, but not a single person around you sees past that fat. You're judged because everyone thinks you have no self control, which you don't.

Oh well lol gots to be clean. Water shortage be damned.

Honestly, I don't really give a fuck. Been fat my whole life, always been made fun of. Just numb to it by now.