Used to take 2 shots of vodka at 6:50am in my car right before work and then another 2 at lunch just to get me thru the...

Used to take 2 shots of vodka at 6:50am in my car right before work and then another 2 at lunch just to get me thru the day. I got too comfortable with this life style and I eventually brought a coffee mug mixed with diet coke and vodka on site with me and casually sipped on it like a coffee.

Then one day I left my coffee cup at the top of my ladder, went to do something, came back to my coffee cup on the ground with my drink splattered all over the floor and the site foreman standing in the room looking at me and he went "is that vodka?"

He walked right up in my personal space and looked me dead in the eyes and said "are you drunk?" I didn't even answer, he just stormed away and I knew I was probably fired. He came back with my foreman and told me to pack up my shit and call a taxi and the site foreman told me I'm never back allowed on his site again.

The company I worked for laid me off for 3 months and told me I can come back when I'm sober. Now I do Doordash and sip on vodka and diet coke while I drive around town. I drive slow and careful so I don't think I'll get caught

Attached: bammmmmmmo.jpg (1997x1268, 234.37K)

Kill yourself before you kill someone else

Don't care if it's bait

You will get caught. You've already made your second worst mistake by thinking you won't.

i dont get totally drunk and i drive better than most because most are on there fucking phones distracted

Idk man. I used to drink beer while delivering pizzas. Never got caught on the job, but got too comfortable with it and got caught drunk driving on my own time. It's not worth it, and I didn't even hurt anything or break anything

do u still drink?

fuck u

Attached: 1656110867854.jpg (482x625, 353.33K)

Attached: 1659847789463133.png (1024x479, 91.46K)

It only gets worse, user.

hamburgera

im an earthrocker

I used to drink 1.75L of the cheapest vodka and whiskey a day. For 5 or 6 years. One day I said fuck it, and guzzled vodka, whiskey, and a couple of shots of Everclear with 30 Lortab 10s and 30 2mg klonopin. I survived. Quit alcohol cold turkey and except for wicked withdrawals and loss of memory during those 5-6 years, I'm fine (so far). You can get sober if you want to.
I had an inhuman high tolerance to alcohol and drugs, 6'3" and weighed nearly 400lbs, so maybe that's why I didn't die like I wanted.

what were u doin during that time work school etc

Do yourself a favor and get help man, you sound addicted AF

I was a bum living off of insurance money from a bad car accident. Some illegals ran me off the road. They were all drunk and high. Shattered my femur and broke 4 vertebrae in my back.

sounds chill minus the injuries

I just enjoy it

Yeah. I just won't get behind the wheel if I've had even a sip of alcohol

I would open one up on my way home from work, first one of the night, still completely illegal but there is something SO relaxing about having a cold one at night while driving. So much better than a soda.
I would get caught driving home from a bad years later after only having 2 Corona, straight sober and still got the DUI, it's just karma.

Now I don't drink at all, you have a problem OP, get some help.

gg/wqJugtpEZ6

o ya