>2 hours later
>sends me message on teams
>asks me if I was serious
>say yeah, I'd love to go out with her
>she says nothing
>a while later receive an email from HR
>don't open it
>just go home

It's 4 AM and I have to go to work in 4 hours. I'm so fucked, aren't I? Even if they don't outright fire me, I'll be "the creep" from now on

Attached: 843961.jpg (1125x1213, 168.4K)

Should have started with step 1: be attractive

just say that you asked her out for casual coffee to discuss work not a date and that any hint she got about dating was wrong.

I swear to God I didn't say anything weird. I just asked her if she had any plans for today, and when she said no, I asked her if she'd like to go out somewhere together.

What the fuck did I do wrong!? What is it about me that makes everyone be repulsed by me?

Attached: 842905.jpg (399x399, 11.7K)

The way I said it it was obvious I asked her for a date and not something work related.

In the very best case, I'll get a warning from HR and can start lookimg for another job.

In the worst case, I'll be fired for misconduct

that doesn't warrant HR stepping in unless you are leaving out some more cringe details and/or you already have a history of creepy shit. Or unless for some reason your company has a strict non fraternizing rule.
absent the above, this is bait and you are dumb and shut up.
Besides that, im not sure why you goobers can't just not shit where you eat. its not that hard. there are plenty of girls everywhere. Why make shit awkward on yourself? you're not going to marry her and you probably already knew it was unlikely she was going to let you fuck her. Why not just keep work work and keep your dating shit outside of it?

Nah man, you're probably fine so long as you don't persist and being weird with her. I know it sucks but ya gotta move on.

Believe it or not, I'm trying. My BMI was 27 in 2021 and 24 now. I'm doing my best to work out, eat healthy...

I just can't escape my turbo autismo

I'm sorry man, but you really are gonna be seen as the creep from now on. I would recommend you start looking for another job. You don't deserve it, but people are gonna talk shit about you now. Take this as a learning experience: don't shit where you eat. Unless you're very charming and good-looking.

Open email, go to work, and force them to fire you. Never ever give in to HR goons, always force them to go through with it and make it as unpleasant as possible for everyone.

As for the whore, just ignore her from now on except for work-related things. If she asks about non-work related things, say nothing.

Seriously, saying nothing is the hardest thing to do but it hurts people more than hostility.

This.

Nah, she made it clear she wants nothing to do with me, so I'm not going to try. "Just moving on" is the best I can do

That and read the room.

Yeah, it's not like I really have any chances of meeting women otherwise. Online dating is complete BS, and my hobbies are mostly male-dominated

If I could "read the room" or were attrative, I wouldn't be on Any Forums, now would I?

Avoid her like the plague. If she asks for help for anything, piss on her shoes, figuratispeaking.

girls are repulsed by beta male losers, user. the way you're handling this is the way you likely handle life in general. like a massive pussy. open the email, post the contents here while censoring the names, say it won't happen again, then move on with life. you're treating this like some massive deal when it's not. if you keep approaching things like a bitch, your entire life is going to continue to suck ass.

i know you're likely jobless and just larping about this entire thing, but still.

We usually don't work together (different teams), so I don't think she'd have any reason to come to me for anything.

But yeah, I'll avoid her as good as I can

This.
Literally this.
Don't talk to her ever again. Go out of your way to avoid her. Make her feel like the one who did something dumb

THIS. Fuck HR, There’s literally nothing they can do to you if she is not your direct report / ur her boss. Are you?

fuck her for not having the balls to say no thanks like a normal non-autist instead of going to HR. She’s the problem here. She’s the one who should be embarrassed by unnecessarily escalating things. You should file a complaint for harassment by her with this aggression going to hr over a nothing burger

>it's not like I really have any chances of meeting women otherwise
then you are not trying hard enough or even at all.
i'm sorry to be harsh but its what you need to hear.
online dating is BS, yes, but it only works instantly for very attractive people. You have to stick with it. it sounds like you give up easily and then pine away for the one you know you wont get anyhow like an obsessive little goober.
this.
but yes its probably full on larp and thinly veiled woman hating thread. You can just say that, op, everyone here is on board.

Dude, I’m married with kids after having had a decade of fun. Been a Any Forums yard since 14. One has nothing to do with the other

>She’s the problem here
you're right, its totally unreasonable to expect to be able to go to your fucking job without some fat dork breathing his hot burrito breath into the back of your neck asking you if you want to watch star trek new worlds at his moms house on friday

homie doesn't know that you don't shit where you eat

Good. She probably told HR so they'd have a documented case if it came to you pestering her over and over for dates which it seems like you're smart enough not to do.

I just don't know how to make progress. I try as much as I can, but I feel like it's never enough. I'm also never told what about me isn't good enough. My looks? My personality? My interests? I don't know what I'm doing wrong, so I don't know what I need to do to improve.

Women are evil.

I really hope that's the case...

I have to try and get some sleep now. 3.5 hours until I have to clock in and then get my CV up to date

You know, I consider it more likely that I'm just a retard

Never try to get involved with someone at work.
If they try to fire you over something as innocently pathetic as this you could probably sue for wrongful termination though.
This type of PC glass ceiling faggotry is going to far

Open the fucking email, faggot
We need to know if you’ve just been reprimanded or if you’re now on file as a Level 5 Sex Predator

>I'm also never told what about me isn't good enough. My looks? My personality? My interests?
please please tell me you dont actually ask them "what did i do wrong" when girls you meet online ghost you after the first few emails. Right? Because that would be weird and you definitely are not weird.
I can tell you right now what the issue is: its you. specifically, your personality. You come across as the classic "nice guy (tm)" dude. These guys are the big dorks who worship the girl and think they can negotiate their way to a date, think they deserve a date because they are not like the arrogant chads, and then when they get a thanks-but-no-thanks they turn into real pieces of shit and seethe like little bitches.
now im not saying thats you 100% but i'd bet anything on thats what you come across as. You come across like a boring sperg that will eventually chop her up and leave her in a dumpster.

if you want advice, ignore all PSA shit. But you do need to at least pretend to be confident. Stop hitting on girls at work. Stop that immediately. Join clubs, do cool shit, get more active and stop hoping the anime girl avatar that joins your foxhole discord is actually a real girl. Let things be more natural, its ok to shoot your shot but also very important to move the fuck on and act like its not a big fucking deal.
thats the thing, the secret is its NOT a big deal. Laugh it off. keep trying to meet poeple. other than you being weird at work - seriously, stop that - its not a big deal to ask someone out. Also not a big deal for them to say no. Girls go for the douche who asks them out and gets rejected way way way way before they go for the nice shy guy who calls them pretty on facebook once a week.

I work in HR I’ve been at fortune 1000 companies and at start ups. Asking someone out it’s not harassment if there’s not repeated instances after the person says no (or clear overstep of boundary like they are married/ power dynamic with boss etc)

HR personnel hate this shit. It’s not daycare and we’re not your fucking babysitters. If you have interpersonal problems where it’s not reasonably effecting your ability to do your job or putting the company at risk for legal liability, then fuck off and deal with it yourself.

Especially young millennials/ GenZ, feeling socially uncomfortable is NOT the same thing as harassment. Getting yelled at by your boss for fucking up is not harassment. Disliking one of your coworkers for being cunty is not harassment.

HR is there to prevent the company from getting sued plain and simple.

Disagree. Some of my best lays were with coworkers. Why not who fucking cares. Is there some code or something? Kek

Attached: 80B9BEEA-6CBE-4BE1-83E5-04F4F6693E7D.gif (400x225, 351.02K)

You’re not getting fired. Relax. If you didn’t read the email how do you know HR wants even talk to you? What kinda company is it

I'm just gonna say. Never ask a coworker out. No natter how much you want to, even for chad, its not a good idea

Ita not like the movies, and don't think you will be lucky enough to not have backlash. It's not good for the company. Not good for the other coworkers. And not good for your job.

>What kinda company is it
We manufacture sex doll accessories

it works fine when you're 17 and working at burger king. works less fine later in life when shit being awkward later can potentially get your ass canned or make work miserable.
he is clearly leaving something out or making it up. if its real i'd bet everything i own that he's acted creepy to her before and either doesn't comprehend what he did or is omitting it so he can hear what he wants to hear

if the story is true then...

. destroy any proof you asked her out and any communication

- tell HR it was a misunderstanding

- deny everything

> there will be zero proof and nothing will happen

Attached: 1659913712619963.jpg (550x471, 32.89K)

forgot to mention i work in the pacifier department

If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son I've got a 99 post and your bitch ratted you out to HR.

Attached: bb1.jpg (600x769, 51.26K)

>you're right, its totally unreasonable to expect to be able to go to your fucking job without some horse faced bitch waft her rank pussy into your nostrils reporting you to HR for asking if she wants to grab a bite sometime

This. Don’t internalize it like trauma. Good looking guys maybe it’s every other girl that, with the ugliest guy it’s one out of 100. You put yourself out there with 1000 girls of the year, you went on 10 dates that all had opp of turning into more

It’s purely your confidence and willingness to move onto the next try, while not being an asshole or creepy

dude i hate females and think they are just as retarded as you think they are, but 99 times out of 100 we both know that its a dude acting creepy that makes a bitch act like that. Doesn't mean he did it on purpose and good chance he doesn't understand how to not be an autismo.

realistically Ive been super offensive and I ask out everyone and their dog and I am even persistent

but never ever has anything happend with HR

Attached: 1659804702462082.jpg (640x480, 22.08K)

exactly. even the stereotypical chad gets turned down more often that they jump into his truck. The trick is he just moves the fuck on and tries again with someone else and it seems like he always has a slut on his dick.

wtf? are you serious?

Work at big Lawfirm my office has over 200 lawyers in this location plus support staff extra few hundred. Everyone younger fucks because we don’t have time to get out of office and meet anyone else with caseloads. Literally no one cares, managing partners don’t give 2 fucks. If it ends badly suck it up and do your job.

Okay, I've pulled it up and I'm a huge retard. Like genuinely. The e-mail was about a team event being postponed and had nothing to do with me.

I feel fucking retarded.

No, I never asked anyone what I did wrong, but it always bothered me that there was no way for me to tell.

And I don't feel like the "nice guy" trope. I'm not trying to negotiate, I never did, and i didn't with her either. What bothered me was the "Were you serious?" question, because it got my hopes up that she actually wanted to go out. But when she didn't respond to me saying I was, I knew she wasn't into me. I have enough self-awareness to know she didn't want to go out, and I'm not going to ask her to "give me a chance, because I'm a really sweet guy if she just got to know me".

But I do recognize that the issue is me, and I'll take your advice to heart. I'll join more social activities and try not to see dating as a big deal.

Fuck me
we are in a simulation

You should have stopped at asking the "qt co-worker". Just don't date and work from the same place, retard.

ok then your anecdotal experience of a very specific situation is totally proof you can shit where you eat and its awesome for everyone.
if you want to tell us you get laid a lot just do that, no need to give poor autist op the wrong idea.

i'd just ask her if she wants to go out for a dr pepper

Attached: dr pepper 2.jpg (994x656, 68.39K)