Men should only be 10% of the population. If they were there would be no more inceldom, rape and violence against women...

Men should only be 10% of the population. If they were there would be no more inceldom, rape and violence against women, mass shootings, and male suicides. I could have my own harem of attractive females if this was the case. Anyone else agree and hypothetically what would be the best way to reduce the male population to 10%

Attached: leanbeef-soc-1.jpg (640x794, 179.21K)

Youre fucking retarded
/Thread

no. you're retarded. there were no incels during world war 2 because a large portion of men died. females had less options, so every living male got sex. i think we need another war to lower the male population

you stupid jew nigger faggot, i highly doubt you even know how to handle a woman, let alone a group of them. in fact, start depopulating the male pop by killing yourself first

Lmao, I don't need to handle them. They would want me around and find me attractive simply for existing. I dont need any "game" or chad tier looks to keep them around

idk why anons are so full of impotent rage about this post. I also wish there was a 9:1 ratio of females to males. would be based. no wars, no menial bullshit jobs for dickhead CEOs, no billionaires, just food, sex, sleep, and vibes

We’ll get it but unfortunately it will be largely fought with drones, ballistic missiles and other tech. Short of genocide, society has been playing with the idea of neutering unviable males. Murder is still illegal and poaching other humans just still isn’t popular with the NPCs yet.

this

>If they were there would be no more inceldom, rape and violence against women, mass shootings, and male suicides.
Maybe. There would also be no roads, bridges, electricity, smartphones, large-scale agriculture, organized garbage collection, etc. Which may or may not be a good thing. But I doubt that's part of your vision of a mostly-maleless world.

females are smart.. they can figure out how to do that stuff i think

Women need to start committing mass-shootings against men. This will solve not only the problem you're talking about but also many, many other problems with society.

Again, neuter the males and they will be emergent eunuch workers for the infrastructure.

Women would probably chose to be incels rather than fuck you.
There are plenty of gross fat incel women to bang but incel men don’t even want them. You’re a tard.

lol

AGAIN, women don’t need to do this, they just peddle lgbtq29+ so low value males get neutered without the logistical drawbacks of genocide.

>no wars
Lol someone hasnt read history
>no menial bullshit jobs
When youre the extreme minority what do you suppose the overlords will do about the fact theres a whole gender that is out voted and out numbered who is more capable of labour and menial tasks? Reminder: women are humans. The worsr and smartest will rise to power and regulate the shit out of men based on what they can get out of them.
>no billionaires
This is more capitalism. This kind of thing really wasnt a problem historically. No king in history has been as rich and powerful relative to the poor in history. And again, with womej in charge doesnt matter if most sre cool and peaceful. The smartest ahd worst will find a way ti the top.

Incels would fuck any woman. Doesn't matter how fat and ugly they are. If they wouldn't they aren't incels

I agree men should be pruned, including you, the rest of Any Forums, and even me
although I have no idea how many are needed to keep humans from going extinct

>although I have no idea how many are needed to keep humans from going extinct
Only one. The genetic diversity from reproducing with multiple women should be sufficient to prevent a genetic bottleneck.

10% of humans being male would do it

Literally zero infrastructure would get built if men were that small in number.
Not to mention every other heavy industry.

Worth it for unlimited sex

It’s tempting ngl. But I enjoy our current level of civilization