I crossdress for fun

I crossdress for fun.
Am I a fag?

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

Attached: 1655820130118.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

hi Alex

Why is Robin holding a paint bucket?

Show bussy faggot

>Am I a fag?
probably.

Depends on how far it goes. I believe if you're alone in the privacy of your own home nothing you can do can be seen as gay. Given you aren't sharing it online. Even to extremes such as fucking your ass with toys. You're stimulate yourself alone. There's no other men involved in any capacity. Gay would be sharing it with another person. Gay would be sucking a dick or having sex with a man.

I know people will disagree but i can't see anything a person does alone as gay. Even if it's with a chick, like pegging, I would say that's still completely straight since it's one man and a woman.

That's not Robin...

You're a fag

Source: I'm a fag too though I don't crossdress

cute

Maybe. Clothes dont determine such a thing.

>page 10
so how do i do the fortune thing?

>WHY IS jp GONE FROM HELl's kItchen?

Attached: 1659963945334.jpg (1861x2643, 458.35K)

yes

well, how is it alone if youre with a woman? also, well, maybe the stimulation of the prostate itself isnt gay because you have to get in there somehow but......the motion of being penetrated must be gay to some degree

Rolled 19 (1d20)

Yes. But as long as you don't truly believe you can be a woman, you are the best kind of fag there is.

Source: I'm a CD half fag too

yes

Well it's OP?

if you're doing it for a gag nah, if you're actually trying to look like a woman yes

Literally this. Sorry champ, you weren't born a dolphin, can't be one. Can be hotter than any natural dolphin in the sea though if you work hard enough.

No but you are a snack

Attached: A09A16E3-0C1A-4FD1-92AB-39DE448FD4C2.jpg (1280x1037, 171.58K)

Hypothetical: how closeted are you about it? Scenario, you’re cross dressing and a guy rapes you. Do you report it and out yourself or just deal with it?

Just bought a lingerie set and two plugs he other day to use it by myself. No intention on going public. It's just one way to get myself hornier when I'm in the right mood. Telling my gf abou the plugs soon cuz I want them to include in our sexlife. No intention or urge to be with a man tho, just exploring my sexuality.
CD might or might not be gay, but who cares as long as you can gain sth from it