Why did they do it?

Why did they do it?

Attached: Cafeteria-Colorized-e1645678759155.jpg (569x548, 50.64K)

I dunno. Why don't you ask them?

Because Biden stole the election

Are you telling me kill myself?

Attached: 678678.png (964x1402, 1.15M)

Bored rich kids trying to be edgy. Also, I blame Marilyn Manson, Judas Priest, Metallica, Doom, Wolfenstein 3D and Jolt Cola.

Yeah fuck personal responsibility. Nothing is every your own fault!

They were retarded.

Whites are unstable and have no soul

nooooooo don't insult my chalklike race, i might get a sunburn through the computer!

The reason why eric harris and dylan klebold wanted to blow up the school was because they believed that corey harrison from pawn stars was being abused by columbine staff members. They never admitted this in their basement tapes or their diaries or anything. But one could speculate that Dylan had a crush on corey harrison and all the love letters were for the pawn broker himself.

Attached: 1640997443643.gif (289x223, 1.36M)

Because they wanted to impress me

Attached: fe23fc3477bf9a63e08a27bc2551c106.jpg (236x236, 15.09K)

darn near funny
Kys, logfag

One of them was going crazy after taking jew shrink "medication" and the other was a gullible douchebag that would jump off a cliff if told to do so. They weren't outcasts only edgy dudebro cunts with a severe case of crazy.

I am blaming ONLY Jolt Cola.

Hello Eric. How are you doing? Dave Cullen is a liar who only cares about book sales.

literally this

There was no master and follower dynamic. That's largely a myth. They both planned it equally, contributed equally, and were in it together.

Cause being a loser with no future is hard on the mental fragility of children. Kind of like you OP!

youre gonna have to try harder than that op

Lulz